Anyone from Atlantis?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by DoingThingsWithAbby, Dec 15, 2017.

1. TheRichardOfAlnwick

TheRichardOfAlnwick New Member

I believe I was a higher up person in Atlantis, I had a past life regression quite a few years back but didn't get much other than being overwhelmed by the energy I felt and keep mentioning the energy, the energy, the energy over and over lol, I can't remember much as it was a while back, the only thing I do remember is a lake called Lake Eleven and the water glowed in the dark but that's all I remember. I would love to do it again some time

2. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Member

Was it the one that was in the cavern? The little cave?

3. TheRichardOfAlnwick

No it was outdoors surrounded by lots of trees lol :) kinda like ullswater in the Lake District but smaller

4. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Member

I don't remember anything like that. Did you know anyone like the people I described?

5. TheRichardOfAlnwick

No I don't sadly, i don't know alot from that life other than I feel a strong connection to it.
    I am pretty spiritual as well as alot of other things but I've had alot of lives since my Atlantis one. I feel an odd connection to glass roofs, whenever i walk under a glass roof like in a mall or something I feel dejavu and nostalgia for no reason, large indoor buildings with high roofs and glass, also tall buildings and egyptian/crystal/glass things i feel dejavu from, it's hard to explain, It's not usually the thing you'd associate with past life memories, there was no huge indoor rooms with glass roofs in historic times lol so i'm thinking atlantis :) I sometimes have this sense like i just know what Atlantis was like, not really memories but just a knowing. It's not exactly like how alot of people and TV shows and stuff represent it, it's quite different.

6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi TheRichard,

Okay, now you have piqued my curiosity. You need to explain how Atlantis is "quite different" from how it is usually portrayed.;)

Cordially,
    S&S

7. TheRichardOfAlnwick

It's nothing like greece, yes it has temples but they're not all marble like most portrayals of it, Altantis was a very mixed continent, most buildings were built from crystals, glass, marble and stone, Alot of the buildings looked ultra modern and highrise like New York but some of them looked like a futuristic version of Greece, most temples had crystals embedded into them and the flooring and ground was all crystal, there was alot of rivers, streams and water structures. Most of the bigger pyramids were on the outskirts surrounded by dense trees and had huge beams coming out of the top of them, the climate was tropical :)

8. TheRichardOfAlnwick

An example of what I mean is funnily enough the Atlantis resort in the bahamas. I feel like the person who designed it probably had a past life in Atlantis and kinda channelled it in his design, it just seems very accurate to me. add some New York and egyptism in there too and you have Atlantis :)

9. Alexak

Alexak New Member

I had a regression a few years ago. I was a young girl, learning how to use some kind of energy (from crystals i believe), my master was a very old man, he looked kinda like a magician, i remember dying drowned.