Anyone remember past lives between late 1600’s to early 1700’s France?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Cat lover, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Cat lover

Cat lover New Member

Hello! I’m fairly new to the whole concept of reincarnation and I find it very interesting. I’ve read many stories about people talking about dreams and/or memories of things they could’ve remembered for their previous lives and the way they talk about it reminds me of realistic dreams and fleeting recollections that I’ve experienced for as long as I can remember. I just wanted to share with everyone what I remember and to see if you think it could be true because I’m not 100 perfect sure myself.

I believe that I might have been some sort of French nobility between the late 1600’s to the somewhat early 1700’s.

I don’t believe I would’ve been a high up noble, I don’t have any recollections of meeting the king or any of the royals, but in my dreams I have images of lavish and large rooms, gold and silver everywhere, beautiful gardens.

I remember being a little kid starting about three or four and pretending to be a “princess”, like a lot of little kids do. I look back and I was very specific about how I would play and what I image myself wearing. You know how most little kids image Cinderella or Belle dresses while playing pretend. I remember I would image wearing silk or satin materials with tons of jewels and that it was always heavy and I had old fashioned beautiful shoes. And I would have to hold my head up high, have great posture, and some of slide around instead of walking. This might not mean anything but it sticks out in my mind because it was very specific in what I was doing.

Another thing is I’ve always been drawn to this time period especially in France and the clothing during this time. I’ve spent hours researching French clothing and artifacts of this period beginning from about 8. The one piece of clothing I’ve always had an attachment to is the corset. When I think about it I can feel what it’s like to wear one and how restive they are.

I’ve always had these recurring dreams from the time I was small, I don’t get them much anymore. I remember these dreams so well because it like they are happening for the first time and no detail changes in them. It’s like I’m living these dreams, I can still feel the emotions when I wake up. And I look different, I don’t look like I do now. I have the palest skin I’ve ever seen (like I’ve never been out in the sun before), I have long blonde-ish hair that’s curled and I have tiny little curls near my face.

In one of them I’m dancing with a man during some type of party and there is live music playing. The room is the most spectacular thing I have ever seen, it’s breath taking, and everyone is dressed in what seems like their best. I’m wearing this dark greenish colored dress with gold flower like patterns on it and I have a necklace and pearl earrings. There are always a least five or more couples dancing and people are watching but I’m just watching my partner. Sometime during this dance we walk around our partner, one arm is up and we move our hands around each other but never touching each other but coming close. It always feels flirtatious and when I wake up I feel giddy inside.

The other one is I’m sitting in this chair at some type of desk and I’m writing a letter. The hand writing is delicate and very fancy and I’m using an ink well and some type of old writing thing. The letter is always addressed to a some one with the letter M. The desk is near a window and I look outside and see this beautiful fountain and flowers around it. I always feel content during this almost like I’m at home and comfortable. I’ve had these two dreams for a long as I can remember and nothing seems to change whenever I have them.

The last thing, it’s not a dream but sometimes I’ll get this image of a women. I can’t see her face but it’s just of her torso and I think it’s the same one from my dreams. Then I think of a corset, being pregnant and having a horrible feeling of greif and sadness wash over me. It feels like I’ve lost someone close to me and this feeling has made me cry. I feel like this women from my dreams might’ve miscarriaged the baby or the baby died in childbirth. It’s also a possibility she died during childbirth or from complications. I think one of those happened because I have a horrible fear of getting pregnant and something horrible happening either to me or the baby. I’ve had this fear my entire life.

Thinking about all of this made me what to ask if anyone has any memories or dreams similar to mine. Does anyone else think they could’ve been of some nobility? Or have irrational fears that make no sense?

This other question is more of a curious question. Does anyone think they could’ve been a royal in past lives? You always hear about people being mostly kings and a few queens. I always wonder what about the children of a king. Like, a child of Louis the fourteenth, he had many children and I have not seen anything about them. Or perhaps the brother or sister of a king or queen.

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Cat lover. I don't know anything about dreams because that's not how I gained my own past life memories. What I do know is that as a kid I played war with my friends and I was always the one figuring out how to beat our 'enemies'. As a teen I did the same with local gang fights. As a man I realised that I was a General in my past life. My childish adventures suddenly made sense to me so in my experience the games one played as a child could indicate a past life. I guess if you could verify your dreams as being part of the historic record then you would have your answer.

3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Have you tried to listen to French Baroque music, Cat lover? Does it sound familiar?
    Or looked up French Baroque dances?
    How you describe the dances, I have heard of something similar... just cannot pinpoint it. What dancing I (barely) remember is from an earlier era.
    Found this: http://baroquedance.info/what.html
    Do you also feel this deep longing sometimes? That you could take a time machine and go back, listen to the music again, eat the food and drink the wine (or what ever) again, just have party time in the past?

4. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Member

Hi cat lover I dont exactly remember a past life in France during the 1700s but I do have an interest in the fashion of France during the French revolution era.

Jim: what general do you remember being in a past life. There was a general in my family.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi GalaxyDreamer90. I was General Mick Collins Commander In Chief of the Irish Free State army.

6. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Hello Cat lover. Your dreams sound like past life memories. Keep them in mind, maybe they will take sense one day.
    I'm french now but I was not in late 1600 and 1700. In fact I was an english noble, a baronet. I found many memories from this life in regressions. I lived in Lancashire, northern England, but it seems that I sometimes made journeys in France. At least two times. And my young wife died in Dover while traveling to France.
    I have a memory of a ball a bit like yours, a big place, many people. It was probably in London and I was dancing with a young lady. I think it was my goddaughter.

7. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Member

Okay I'm related to a different general.