Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

Hm. I was not sure if should I add this question to that category, but my post includes also memories, so I made up a decision to write there :)
    Is there anyone, who recognizes Roman consul, Pompeyus, Cicero or another person living that time in the Empire as his PL?

Why am I asking about Caesar? Because I have to tell him 'sorry'... better later than never, right? Although I haven't changed my opinion!
    I'm almost sure, that I was his friend, ward and one of his murderers, Marcus Junius Brutus. Have got some memories from this time, therein battle of Pharsalus, coming back home, talking to Ceasar, Ides of March and the suicide.
    Certainly, another people are welcome also :) I always willingly talk to another ones, so if you just wanted - write me!

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  2. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

There are probably many people who think they were Julius Caesar in a PL, just as there are many who would claim Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette, etc. While famous people reincarnate the same as anyone else, you'd probably be hard-pressed to confirm a claim from anyone.

Best thing in my opinion is to post your message and hope he sees it at some point.

3. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

I know. It is difficult to make sure of being a well-known person and I think, that somebody, who was a famous person one time, will reincarnate as another great leader, king, emperor or commandor.

Thanks for an advice, I'll be looking for.

4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I think, vaguely, I may have been Tiberius. I would like to know more about that time period, but I'm quite the novice in it.

I agree with shiftkitty though, true confirmations are hard, particularly with famous people and why I said "vaguely"; I simply don't have enough information on him to make a comparative judgement.

5. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

You're welcome. Just remember, though, that "great events make great men". I don't believe that we choose life events before reincarnating. A General Patton wouldn't necessarily know the life he reincarnated into would or wouldn't lead him to be a great commander in a major war. He might have a strong inclination and talent for leadership, but he might wind up as a very skilled manager in a major corporation instead of a battlefield hero.

Kind of odd, though, to think that the great Julius Caesar might be the kid who just served you your Egg McMuffin as he works his way up to McDonald's Regional Manager, eh?

6. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

As a little kid I remember feeling I was there during Caesar, but I was not him :)

7. Kajsar

Kajsar New Member

Ides

It would be interesting and beneficial to communicate with those who experienced remembrance of the closing chapter, or any period, to the life that our history books call Gaius Julius Caesar...

May I respectfully request this?

8. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I know I lived in the era in Noviomagus, now Nijmegen in the Netherlands and was a friend of Ceasar but that's as far as that goes, my other lives are much more stronger

Patton is a Warrior soul who in that life remembered his past lives, war is what he does best no matter by what name he goes by in a lifetime, same goes for me

Jet and Julius.Suiluj like this.
  9. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

No idea, I'm still trying to get more info yet wondering if I need another life to actively remember on top of what I already have

I'm busy looking for a place in the Noviomagus/Nijmegen area though so that could get interesting if I do find a place there considering I have 2 known past lives there (Roman era and been there during WWII)

10. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Caesars death:

11. YouAgain

YouAgain The Proverbial Bad Penny

All I know is that one night, in bed, my son asked me..."Who was Marcus Aurelius?" Well I was shocked because he was about 7 or 8 and Marcus Aurelius doesn't play a huge part in the life of most American 7 or 8 year olds. To be fair the movie Gladiator had come out a couple of years earlier. We certainly hadn't seen it though, or not that I know of. I still wonder about that. It just came out of nowhere as far as I know. So, yes. There are Roman emperors still around and of this I have no doubt. I was in the arena once but I think it was more as *cough* entertainment *cough* (and not in a good way either) so no emperor here. Still I am very interested in the ancient Roman lives and so will follow this thread.

12. TJ Miller

TJ Miller New Member

This is all very interesting. I do not even know where to start. I have never done this before and parts of me think I’m crazy for thinking this. I am a therapist with a very logical and level-head type of sense to situations. I’m sitting here at home watching something on Netflix discussing Julius Ceasar and his death. Many times during my youth I would keep having reoccurring dreams of being stabbed in the back. The dreams were so real and so vivid I can still remember waking up as my spine was pierced by a knife. The feeling was so real I can still feel it 30 years later as I’m typing this. There is an eerie feeling with this. It only happened during my youth and I can remember waking up gasping for air and in an extreme panic mode. There was never pain associated with this and I was fine as soon as I woke up, but my back was always left with a tingling sensation in the exact spot. I didn’t start to make a connection to these episodes until I learned more about my birthday and the significance that happened on that very same day (March 15th, 44 BC). It appears that Julius Ceasar was murdered on March 15th and I was born on March 15th...MANY years later. Coincidence? Thoughts?

13. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum TJ! What type of therapist, physical, psychology? Are there any other details that you recall, or have found since all those years ago?

14. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

This is very interesting. I will follow the thread because I want to read other users' answers.

Birth dates may be different. If you die on August 13 it doesn't mean that in your next life you will be born on August 13. Coincidences exist, obviously. I've seen a lot of people comparing date of birth/death... In my experience, this is irrelevant.

I suggest a regression to past lives or meditation, maybe you can clear up your doubts! You are never sure until you try to find again and again in your memory.

I am always curious about Julius Caesar, but I don't know if I was his friend or someone close to him. I still don't have any information about it.

15. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I recall being Julius Caesar myself.