Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Ender27

Ender27 Senior Registered

I was trying to make mine and, as I think, that's a good methode to arrange the informations. Are you able to know your own?

Dates are approximate.

1997 - Ender;
    1967-1997 - Tadeusz, Polish communist, but opponent of political system of PRL. Died under wheels;
    1947-1967 - Jewish soldier. Died during six-day war;
    1914-1947 - Heinrich Sch., German doctor, SS Officer, but not Nazi. Died by hanging;
    1863-1914 - Fiodor/ Nikita Fiodorowicz, Russian writer. He might die in the reason of ilness;
    1822-1863 - commandor of CSA, called Jonathan, possibly colonel lieutnant. Died during war, captured and shot by Yankees;
    1792-1822 - blind British, he started to see cintours and shadows and thought, that he's able to watch the whole wolrd. Died trampled by horses;
    1765-1792 - Jacques Antoine Rene de..., revolutionst (but royalist), died by beheading;
    1725-1765 - Prussian;
    1672-1752 - Peter I the Great (perhaps);
    1599-1672 - English;
    1595-1599 - Zuzia, Slavic girl killed by 'evil people';
    1562-1595 - Cossac, died during war;
    I do not remember any aproximate date of birth or dead til 42 bC. Those memories are vague, I know just some countries. Italian, Icelandic, Norwegian warrior, Irish, Vandal, Ostrogoth, Jew, Romanian...
    BC:
    85-42 - Marcus Iunius Brutu (perhaps);
    Chinese warrior and I don't know who else;
    356-323 Alexander III the Great (possible);
    V/IV century - Spartian and Athenian;

The end. My list is not precisious, but really helpfull. When I am looking for the indetity of 'a bit remembered' PL living in concrete country, can look at the plan and think about the 'lacks' in age. How about you, can you create the similar?
    Of course, those famous characters are not certain and I can be in a mistake.
    Greetings!

2. VikingGirlTBird

VikingGirlTBird New Member

Chesapeake, Virginia, The United States of America
    Hi Ender!

I have made a list (I even wrote down all of their stories that were not included in list on this thread.) of all the people that I have possibly been in my past lives that were revealed to me in dreams that were possibly past life memories. PS: I really seems that there is a possibly of many duel/split incarnations happening at the very same time and overlapping each other. Here is the list:

1. A Ancient Egyptian Woman.

2. A Ancient Greek Girl.

3. A Ancient Roman Girl.

4. A Ancient Israelite Scribe.

5. A Ancient Celtic Girl.

6. A Ancient Germanic Tribal Woman.

7. A Anglo-Saxon/Viking Slave Girl.

8. A Viking Woman.

9. A Medieval English Peasant Girl.

10. Another Medieval English Girl.

11. A Fourteenth Century Medieval English Middle Class Girl During the Black Death Pandemic (1346-1353.).

12. A Medieval English Nun.

13. A Early Fifteenth Century Medieval French Knight During the Hundred Years War (1337-1453.).

14. A Fifteenth Century Medieval Romanian Peasant Boy During the Reign of Vlad The Impaler (1448-1476/1477.).

15. A Medieval or a Sixteenth Century Ottoman Turkish Man.

16. A Sixteenth Century or a Seventeenth Century European Middle Class Girl.

17. A Sixteenth Century Elizabethan Middle Class Woman.

18. A Sixteenth Century or a Seventeenth Century Middle Class Woman Accused of being a witch.

19. A Sixteenth Century Scottish Noblewoman.

20. A Sixteenth Century or a Seventeenth Century Amazon Native American Woman in South America.

21. A Late Sixteenth Century Korean Navy Sailor During Japan's Invasion of Korea (1592-1598.).

22. A Seventeenth Century American Puritan Girl on the May Flower and in Plymouth Colony, in Massachusetts, the United States of America.

23. A Seventeenth Century North American Native American Woman.

24. A Eighteenth Century American Revolutionary War Soldier During the American Revolutionary War (1775-1783.).

25. A Nineteenth Century American Man visiting Mexico or a Nineteenth Century Mexican Woman in Mexico.

26. A Nineteenth Century African American Slave Girl.

27. A Nineteenth Century American Civil War Confederate Soldier During the American Civil War (1861-1865.).

28. A Nineteenth Century Victorian English Woman.

29. A Nineteenth Century North American Native American Man.

30. A Nineteenth Century European Immigrant Girl/American Girl.

31. A Late Nineteenth Century German/Prussian Soldier during the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871.).

32. A Late Nineteenth Century European Girl.

33. A Late Nineteenth Century/Early Twentieth Century European Boy.

34. A Early Twentieth Century Caucasian Airplane Pilot (Man.).

35. A Twentieth Century British Soldier During World War One (1914-1918.).

36. A Twentieth Century Caucasian American Woman During the Nineteen Twenties.

37. A Twentieth Century European Jewish Girl During World War Two and the Holocaust (1939-1945.).

38. A Twentieth Century British Soldier During World War Two (1939-1945.).

The end of the list. :) ;)

3. Ender27

You write, that you were soldier during CW of America. Confederate SA or Union? ;)

WW2 - was the British soldier living before that Jewish girl?

In my remembrence there are not many women. It makes me afraid that I didn't recognize anyone properly.

4. VikingGirlTBird

Well, I meant to say I was a Confederate soldier during the American Civil War. The British soldier was older than the Jewish European girl but, they both lived during WWII and during the Holocaust.

5. Ender27

Okay, I understand.

You've got an interesting history.

6. VikingGirlTBird

Thanks! You too! :) ;)

7. Chinita

Chinita New Member

Well, I may as well share my story too, since it seems I've only opened up about the more recent ones.

-earliest life I can remember was in Ancient Egypt, probably as a priestess of some sort

-I was some woman in Greece or Rome (or maybe both since I might have been around at a time where Rome ruled Greece). I remember feeling very much alone towards the end, think I threw myself off of a cliff into the ocean somewhere

-some time later I remember being a relatively well-off woman in the Sukhothai period of Thailand, think my name might have been "Nok," which means 'bird,' or something to a similar effect. I had some mean sisters and a man I loved who was killed in battle

-Sometime in the 17th century I was a Dutch farm girl. I had at least one older sister I was very close to but I think she died young. Don't remember much else. Maike or some variation of that sounds like a familiar name.

-Fast forward about a hundred years (late 1700s or early 1800s) and I'm born in Argentina towards the end of its colonial days or right after they gained independence. Pretty sure I knew a dictator then. Good times.

-[Think I might have had a European life of some sort here, possibly Russia or Germany or Austria, just somewhere around there, but I have no idea]

-I might have been Eva PerĂ³n (1919-1952). If I wasn't I was still Argentine very Peronist. Very, very Peronist. Even if I wasn't Eva I don't recall living past the early 1950s anyhow, and it might have been for the best that way. Didn't come back for another 40-odd years.

-Now I'm a culturally confused girl who's almost an adult who wants to be Argentine again. Go figure.

I'm sure I've had some other lives to fill those gaps, especially early on, but this is just what I've remembered. It's been one crazy existence but I can't complain, I'm actually literate and well-fed this time around, unlike most of my earlier lives. wine**

8. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

In no particular order and without confirmed names:

Shabba- stone-age woman, died naturally

Caveman- unnamed but very impatient, fell off a cliff

Cullough- Dark Ages, death by gullibility

Viking- Berserker and mighty slayer of toothless infants

Japan or China- Monk of some sort, wish I had that kind of discipline these days!

The Dancing Girl- Gypsy? Runaway? Somewhere in what we now call France, lived on her own, danced her way through life as though "fey-touched", met 'Mr. Right' and settled down to a very happy life!

The Wastrel- Poet? Bard? He was all about wine, women and song until it killed him, but to paraphrase "Cabaret", he was happiest corpse I'd ever seen!

Indian woman- India, abusive husband, she got away with murder thanks to very trustworthy servants

Many middle ages lives, almost all pleasant, which is probably why I love the era so!

Rich man's daughter- During one of the plagues, we lost our fortune helping those devastated by it. Father was Christian and believed we were granted that wealth to help others when the need was great.

Wealthy merchant's daughter- One of the few where a member of my current life family was present, my father was my CL father. He was depressed as my mother had died in childbirth (how he loved her, a luxury in wealthy relationships in those days!). I was his only child and spent my time trying to make him happy with drawings. I don't know if he ever remarried.

Vagabond Poet- early 1800s, Engalnd? USA? No wife or children of my own, I was adopted by my best friend's family. His kids saw me as an uncle. I think I knew Washington Irving whose works still delight me!

Pre-Civil War - 1850s, somewhere in the South, young lady, nice house, fondness for koffee (spelled with a k to avoid that smiley showing up).

Gunslinger- Shot the wrong guy in a case of mistaken identity. Tried to run but guilt weighed me down. I surrendered without a fight and was hanged. (The guy I shot was my father in this life!)

Little girl- Pre-1900, died very young, maybe 4 or 5. Some kind of sickness.

Roughneck- 1910s-1930s? Street tough, wanted to be a boxer, became a punk thug instead. Wound up knifed in an alley. Died while friend "Dutch" was going for help.

Morgan/Moran?- 1940s-1960s, Name is approximate. Spent some time in a coma 1958, 1959, came out of it with a darker personality. best friend that life was killed in Viet Nam (I think he's my husband in this life). When draft notice came around, committed suicide via drug overdose both to avoid dying under someone else's circumstances and to see if there was "anything to this reincarnation schtick".

1967 on- Hello!

9. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

At least one person I went to school with went to Canada.

10. Shiftkitty

I think Morgan was leaning towards suicide anyway. With the death of his best friend, I feel that the world became unreal to him. When everyone abandoned Morgan after his personality change, only his friend (Ken? Kevin?) stayed around. They grew up together and I think K's death was the death of the last person who could keep Morgan anchored in reality. He probably had more friends than he thought he had, but his skewed psyche kept him from recognizing them. In this life, I have an interest in abnormal psychology.

11. argonne1918

Some people would call past life memories "abnormal psychology". LOL

12. Shiftkitty

LOL, yep!

13. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

I have an extremely hard time remembering PL's or going under. Its very hard for me to regress myself but this is all I remember.

1.) African warrior chief, woman. My father had no boys to pass down the title of chief so I inherited it. I was a very wise and just ruler. My main concern in life was whether or not people liked me for me or b/c they could gain from my friendship

2.) Male Orphan during the middle ages England who died at 20. No wife, no kids left behind. Had to beg, borrow, or steal for survival. Very sad, lonely, and scary life. Learned survival - main theme.

3.) Failed stage actress/saloon girl/courtescan during Civil War and maybe post civil war time period. No idea what I was to learn in that life. I know I killed and stole clothing jewelry from a rich family and had a mixture of shame and triumph over what I had done

4.) 1981 - hello!

14. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

This is interesting. I was sitting here trying to list them all and realized I haven't done it in a while. I made a list several months ago, but this time I'm going to list the ones that don't have enough evidence to count "for real" but that I suspect might exist in my timeline due to hunches, hints, and dreams. This can't possibly be in order because I have no idea when most of this happened.

High Mountains Tribal/Celtic - male - stands on a steep, rocky mountain side in the fog with his shelter behind him, tattoos on arms, strong, knows how to fight

Asia - a spiritual leader of some sort - only remembered by the goddess past life, not by me

Inca Empire - Chaski messenger - male - watched a friend pushed off a cliff as a sacrifice to the gods, loved running in the mountains, knows the tunnels in the Andes

Asia, somewhere around Tibet/India/China - female - knew she was and acknowledged as a reincarnated spiritual leader, liked walking and acting like an average person, tolerated being seen as a "goddess" so she could help people

Japan - male- lived in temple complex as a child, taken captive by attacking samurai to be trained as one of them, ran away once his mentor died to find a new master, became a landowner's right hand man and lover, loved a male entertainer, performed sepuku and died on a cliff over the water after his master jumped to his death

Mediterranean life - gay, penniless nobleman's son, childhood friends with a successful artist/scientist, trained by monks to become an accountant, ended up working for a foreign nobleman and watching his beloved childhood friend get married and raise a child, possibly let himself die in a depression after being raped

Possible Mediterranean life - man - kept as a companion by a rich man with a luxurious/white boat who liked swimming, diving, spelunking, and climbing the cliffs around the Mediterranean Sea

Possible Mediterranean life - man - tile maker or his assistant, saw a riot in the streets

Probably northern Europe - boy - killed by his father (my X in this life) while trying to stop him from cheating on his mother - stone cottage in a hilly, green farming community with ancient stone ruins in the fields

Europe - male - street boy rescued from a gang of sailors, becomes the house boy and sleeping companion of a rich merchant, (my best friend in this life) spends his life with him and dies of illness not long after his beloved master dies

Irish - male - traveler arrives at a fair and dances with a local girl, finds her attractive (PL-type instant connection) and follows her into a field, soon after he was revenge-murdered, unsure whether it was for rape or just a family honor thing

Europe - male - saved and then befriended a man of higher social status who was crushed by his horse when it fell after jumping a wall, may have died young by drowning, possibly tortured? for being uncanny ... either around for too many accidents or unexpected healing

US out west - presumed male - based on excessive interest in being a cowboy, vague memories of riding horses when I never had, fascinated by shooting rifles and pistols, and reading every Louis L'Amour available as a teenager, as well as an extreme emotional reaction to the Texas hill country when I visited for an artist retreat

France + California in the 1930-70s - female - in France near an island like a sinking ship, walked by something she called the "Arc de Lion," lost father during the war and mother died soon after, adopted during early teens by rich family friends with multiple sons, spent a lot of time along the California coastline and flirting with men at resorts during her teens, worked as a window dresser/store assistant without really needing the job, hung out with actors & beach bums, a dancer, possibly ended up in a romantic affair with one of her adopted brothers, probably died in a car crash

1977 - me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
  15. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I decided at one point to stop planning on remembering my memories.. I felt to make a list and remember them all { Which I felt at one point I could have done } was not where it is at in regards to the best use of my time.

I pursue those memories and let them come up in regards to troubles I am having with my current approach to life. By remembering things I dont necessarily want to remember I can unblock some unresolved feelings. This way I do not just see the whole picture of what I experienced but as well the picture of what I felt. I find things have some mystical ways of unlayering so to help my soul progress somewhat .. making me more of a whole person.

16. Marc Ross

Marc Ross Senior Registered

Cont..

Whoa, personally I would be happy to remember only one past-life; which has been difficult enough to determine.

A list of past-lives is both interesting, and phenomenal!

17. cold bore

cold bore New Member

Prehistoric era - hunter.

300-400 BC, Britannia - Soldier in the roman auxilia. Started as an archer and later a blacksmith. Retired , became a roman citizen and reenlisted because I felt lost as a civilian. Died feeling I had lived a wasted life.

Late 1200s to early 1300s Galacia (Spain) - Religious order knight whos group was lured to a lords stronghold and attacked.Was one of the survivors who fled to Portugal and later Scotland. Became a monk as an old man in Scotland with another former knight and friend. In this current life I have recurring nightmares about this. Mostly about the frantic escape.

Edo period Japan- Samurai class. Performed in a beaurocratic/administrative role during this era of peace.

1750s America - Ottawa tribe warrior, French and Indian wars.

1840s to 1890s America - Grew up on a farm and joined the Union Army late in the war. I was too young to enlist when it first started. At Cold Harbor, Virginia my horse was shot out from under me. I was crushed underneath it, but I survived after pulling myself out from it. Some other soldiers I did not know carried me back to safety. I recovered, stayed in the army, was stationed in Kansas during the indian campaigns. I saw no action there. Promoted to captain and died in the 1890s probably from pneumonia. In this life I have recurring nightmares about the Cold Harbor experience.

1910s Probably France - WW1 Pilot, probably British. Got killed being stupid. I was somewhere I wasn't suppose to be, in a trench. (I was a pilot) Myself and 3 others were in some trenchworks. I looked over an embankment and to the right of some boards buried in the dirt and was shot in the right cheek by the enemy, from the opposing trench I presume.

The lives I can remember, all male. When it comes to fine details, I only remember things having to do with physical or emotional trauma.

18. verbosewriter

verbosewriter New Member

i should make it here.

currently, in America.

previously, 20th Century, Europe, possibly England.

mid-1800s. China.

first possible incarnation. 16th or 17th Centuries. Ireland to Wales. Name: Errol Huntsman. Work involves a ship or cargo.

i'm supposed to have more lifetimes, but can't recall any so far. these are just handed down to me via intuitive healer, psychic and past life regression therapist. i wonder if i'm really supposed to know truly, THE PAST.

19. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

Here is a list of some of my past lives of what I know for now. Sorry that I haven't been around much this winter but since the crashing of my computer, just how much have been unable to post unfortunately. But am lurking here about every day.

1956 - Present Self - A Wilderness Wanderer

1937 to 1955 - Northern Cheyenne Girl - Lived on the Northern Cheyenne Reservation in Montana. Died young.

1908 to 1929 - Flapper Girl - In this life was in the Ziegfeld Follies in the later 1920's. Died young of a sudden unexpected illness.

About 1870 to April 1906 - Adventurer and Alaskan Gold Miner - Male - Went up to Alaska for to have adventure and as a gold prospector. Later died in the San Francisco Earthquake and Fire in April 1906.

About 1835 to Nov. 1864 - Native American Cheyenne Woman Lived on the southern plains among the Cheyenne. Later had two kids that I loved. Later died in Nov. 1864 in the Sand Creek Massacre by the blue coats.

About 1780 to 1833 - Mountain Man / Fur Trapper - In this life went west and was a Fur Trapper and a Mountain Man during the Rocky Mountain Fur Trade Era. Later was killed by the Indians in what is today Montana. .

1741 to 1775 - American Revolutionary Patriot - Male - Lived in Massachusetts and took an active role in the early part of the American Revolution. In this life was a member of the Sons of Liberty and knew as close friends Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and John Adams. Later died during the Battle of Bunker Hill.

The following lives are earlier and might be out of order.

Delaware Indian - Storyteller - Male - Lived at the beginning of the colonial period. In a glimpse into this life as an older man, had a good family, an iron pot at the fire pit, and the storyteller for the group.

Mountain Shoshone - Sheepeater - Female - Lived in the Greater Yellowstone Country and in the precontact days. In this life was a herbalist and had a family. This was a life of peace with living a simple life with the tribal members in the high rockies. Died in this life in my older age.

Mountain Shoshone - Sheepeater - Male - Lived in the Greater Yellowstone Country in the precontact days. In this life was an Elder and Medicine Man in the clan. Another life of living in peace with the tribal members in the high rockies. There could be several more Mountain Shoshone - Sheepeater lives possibly.

Scotland - Ireland - Male - Time period unknown but fought the English. And possibly several other lives in here.

Scotland - Ireland - Gaelic Islands - Male - Lived on the coast and was a fisherman.

Viking - Female - Wife and Mother during the Viking era. Saw a flashback of myself on a hill watching the ships leave.

Fremont Anasazi - Male - Here in the Southern Utah Canyon Country. Had a flashback some years ago into this life. Possibly several lives here besides these two with one possibly a Medicine Man - Shaman Individual.

Fremont Anasazi - Anasazi - Female - Wife and Mother in the cliff dwellers pueblo culture in the SW Country.

Australian Aborigini - Possibly several lives here, not much has come to me. But out in the outback of Australia and one life in Tasmania in the precontact days.

Franciscan Monk - In the Middle Ages. Possibly knew and with St. Francis of Assisi.

Buddist Monk - In the Bhutan Area of Asia high in the mountains.

Mongolia - Not much is known of this life.

Inca - Not much is known of this life.

Desert Catholic Father - 500 to 700 AD and Male - Lived out in the deserts of the Middle East, was a hermit, and pursued a spiritual life.

Roman Empire - Several lives here of what I know.

A.) A persecuted and martyred Christian during the time period of Emperor Decius

B.) A roman soldier on the German frontier

C.) a Goddess priestess

Ancient Babylon

Celtic Druid

Ancient Egypt

somesurrealkid likes this.
  20. argonne1918

Have you seen this historic video? It was made a few days before the 1906 earthquake. It's been restored and sound effects have been added.

Barblynn likes this.