Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Elisabeth of Hesse

Elisabeth of Hesse Elisabeth

Yeah, give me a few years to find my other lives xD but here's what i have so far.

I was Elleyn, a lady in waiting and friend to Lady Jane Grey.
    Then i was Princess Elisabeth of Hesse by Rhine
    (I think i was on the Titanic with my current life mother in her past life and died with her but I'm not sure)

2. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

I have all my lives up to now logged, with memories on here
    I really hope there aren't any more floating around as I'm quite busy with atleast 3 to 4 lives plus this one already and don't need anymore

3. Cat1965

Cat1965 New Member

i have often asked people if they remember any past lives and they all look at me like i am crazy...i never googled it. Just assumed i was a bit different...i could always identify "old souls", often missed my circle of friends from the past. I remember many of my past lives but not in detail. I have never done any regression. You would think with all these re-births people would become more humane. Wonder why the planet is more of a mess now than ever before.

4. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Because old souls have a tendancy to repeat the same behaviour, the warrior souls anyway
    Take me for example, all that I've known is war, I don't know how not to be a Soldier (or Sailor, 2PLs) but for war to start and people like Patton and me to thrive there needs to be an aggressor and that side of the coin of the warrior spirit are also reincarnated so that we keep doing what we do best: fight
    Some realize this pattern, from either side of the coin, and do everything to break the centuries old pattern of behavior, while others keep going back into battle (I'm the latter group but try to break it, after 3 combat tours I've lost my appitite for war but boy do I miss the cameradery)
    It may sound harsh or cruel but that's how I see it

5. Cat1965

Cat1965 New Member

So did you dream it in one of those "real like" dreams ?

6. Abigail Jane

Abigail Jane New Member

There are lots of gaps, but this is what I remember:

1. Arabic slave boy. I changed masters a few times as a kid and have no idea who my biological parents were as I guess I was separated from them when I was very young. At age 14, I was working in the household of a wealthy family, where things (as far as being a slave goes) weren't too bad so I liked it there. But then I fell deeply in love with a slave or servant girl working at the same household. We were 14, but neither of us had been able to close to many people at all before, so we were deeply committed to each other and ran away when it became likely that one of us (her, I think) was about to sold. Eventually, we met Muhammad, who had already built up a decently sized but fairly new following. I, especially, was really inspired and impressed by him and the burgeoning Islam, so we converted and joined Muhammad's following. I married my girlfriend and we had a fairly decent standard of living though moved around a lot together after that. By historical connections, this life happened sometime around the 600s C.E. My name started with Z.

2. Though it's not clear, I've always felt a strong connection to Joan of Arc, so maybe that's something.

3. English dockmaster in the late 1700s. I grew up apprenticed to my uncle, the dockmaster before me, and I looked up to him a lot. He treated me like his son and mentee but was kind of not a great dude in the grand scheme of things? He didn't treat women or non-white people very well, and some of those tendencies rubbed off on me. I distinctly remember stealing from an Asian trader who docked in our port and not feeling bad about it at all. I was friends with some young sailors and cabin boys who came in and out of the area and remember having a best friend named Phillip. But as you would expect, these other boys were in and out of my life because of the whole dock and ships thing. Eventually, my uncle died from a disease, and I took it really hard. I became the dockmaster after him, having worked as an adult under him post-apprenticeship. I married a woman named Verity and had a daughter but was not a super great husband/father. I think I may have had an alcohol problem that contributed my death around age 50 or 55. My name was John.

4. Turn-of-the-century (1900s) American daughter of a well-to-do industrialist. My name was Nell, and I had two older sisters plus a loving, indulgent father. I died at age 9 in a house fire that killed all of our family except one of my sisters. While alive, though, we were entitled but not bad-natured. I really liked wearing pretty dresses and remember lots of hair-bows plus having a smattering of freckles. So maybe I was a young would-be trend-setter, lol. Until the fire.

5. American teenage girl named Andrea in the 1990s. I was a highly-competitive swimmer who wanted and worked toward going really far in the sport. Most of my life revolved around swimming, which I sometimes resented even though it was my passion. My family and I were lower middle-class; I remember my father and our house especially. He was tall and lanky with glasses. He supported me maybe the most but I sometimes got irritated with him. I was an especially moody teenager, I guess. Our home was modest, and its exterior was a yellow-ish, orange-ish color. My room was painted dark blue, and I had a twin-sized bed with patterned fleece blankets. Though I remember my teens the most vividly, I continued to swim as an adult and went to a big state university as a swimming recruit. I work some middling business job when I needed money but continued to pursue swimming. Eventually, though, I overestimated my skills and went into the ocean on a very rough (maybe stormy) day when I shouldn't have. I drowned this day, when I was about 35 years old.

7. Cat1965

Cat1965 New Member

1) Female: Ancient Egypt: born into nobility. Had an easy short life with friends and family...worshiped cats. Died in my 20's

2) Female: Amazonian tribe...had nothing materially speaking but all the love in the world. The forest was my home..climbed a tree to get some fruit at a very young age and fell off the tree and died.

3) Female: During the Crusades...at age 18 my boyfriend killed me because i would not covert to Catholism

4) Female: married and was a farmer somewhere in Europe...was not such a happy marriage it seems although maybe it was me from what my memory tells me:( I killed my husband when he told me i valued the lemons from the tree over him...cant believe i killed him over lemons. Or lemons were the last straw...he seemed sweet though

5 Jewish male early late 1800's to 1900's...i knew my name and had all info on this most recent life but was completely horrified that i was a man so i deleted that complete memory. In that life i lived a pretty full life where the theater was everything to me...how boring

6....current life..a girly girl ......

julie_twice likes this.
  8. julie_twice

julie_twice New Member

Most, if not all, of us have lives as both women and men, irrespective of our gender in the here and now. That richness of experience adds a lot to who we are and I believe it's good to embrace that. I don't think we can really delete our memories, only repress them.

Do you remember where you lived in your 5th life? I had one around the same time and was into theater (both kinds).

9. Cat1965

Cat1965 New Member

Hi Julie...it was all so clear many years back. I knew everything about this man...i even checked into the theater which existed. and his name was clear. It was in California. I am sure I could figure it out again but like i said my current self was horrified to remember a life as a male. Pretty sure i was married but i think i made a boring husband because I was "married" to the theater so to speak. I pretty much repressed everything because nobody i have met in this life in person believes in any of this. I have asked so many people and they just all look at me like i am alien. Funny really...

10. TheRichardOfAlnwick

TheRichardOfAlnwick New Member

There's only one concrete past life I know of because I had a past life recall as a kid, I personally don't remember but my mam does, i'll only list it briefly on this list as it is a long story which i'll probably save on posting another time. The rest are from past life regressions and psychic readings but none of them are concrete, could be made up or could also be half accurate but could also be genuine, i'm sorry if some may sound absurd or silly but it's just what i've gotten over the years lol. Anyway here they are. Would be cool if anyone here connects with any of them or with me, would love to know if anyone has shared a past life with me lol :) anyway here's the list!

Concrete Past Life
    • 1940s Kid in north east england, died in an air raid shelter during world war 2, lived upstairs from a clock shop
    Other/unsure past lives
    • 18th century composer, presumably german
    • Australian beach past life, male, wore a necklace made from teeth
    • past life in New York
    • Past life in Atlantis
    • Past life as the pied piper of hamelin, only the story was very different to the original
    • Past life as a young female white witch in south america, died of drowning because i couldn't swim, not being drowned
    • Past life in Hexham as bakers husband, died in a castle cell on the roof
    • One of Marilyn Monroe husbands - Feel like this one was made up though
    • Past life in the abandoned Ravensworth Castle in north east England, died of a migraine headache and fell, wrote poems
    • 1400s french comedian
    • Soldier in a french battle
    • Past life in egypt
    • Past life in Scotland
    Anyway those are all the ones i remember I have got through PLR or been told or feel I may have been! :) I feel like that's only a fraction of the lives i have had though, I'm always curious about finding out more though!