Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 Active Member

Here the lives I remembered so far through regressive hypnosis:
    -A life as a caveman
    -A life as the chief of a tribe in the Middle East, thousands years ago, way before even Judaism was born.
    -A life as an official in the Pharaoh's palace in Ancient Egypt
    -A life as an Anubi's priest in Ancient Egypt
    -A life as a scholar in Ancient Greece
    -A life as a patrician in ancient Rome during the transition from Republic to Empire
    -A life as a monk in the Middle Ages
    -A life as a noble landowner's wife in the Middle Ages.
    -A life as a merchant in 1300 in what today is called Germany
    -A life as a knight of a fighting order in early 1400 Italy
    -A life as a persecuted jew burned at stake.
    -A life as a prominent aristocrat in Tudor England
    -A life as a wealthy farmer's wife in 1600
    -A life as a sort of notary in Japan
    -A life as a prominent aristocrat in 1700 England.
    AND, in this life, during childhood, I spontaneously had memories of a life as an American soldier held prisoner , and then killed, in a Japanese labor camp during WWII.

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Dragonfly I pray you never remember fully what went on in those camps, I've heard stories that survivors told family before they killed themselves because they couldn't live with what they've seen

And if you are unfortunate to remember those horrors, my message box is always open, can't shock someone that pretty much heard it all at a young age

3. Yannovitch

Yannovitch Active Member

I am highly curious about how exactly you managed to get all these memories? Assisted regressive hypnosis? Did it come on its own? Are you sure about those?
    In buddhism they teach that past lives memories are advanced abilities of the mind that arise through practice and meditation.

4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

In my case I've had them since early childhood, didn't ask for them, didn't do anything
    I was too young to know anything about WWI, WWII or any other war yet I knew details that were never written in books, in documentaries or movies, never read or watched anything war related till I was much older than when I had my first memories

5. briski

briski Senior Registered

I find it interesting that there's an article of a girl that remembers 10 and a big fuss was made about it. Its nothing compared to on here

6. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I liked this and another post, but my likes keep coming off. That sometimes happens on yt, too. Odd glitches.

WhiteRose and briski like this.
  7. Angie Brown

Wow! Quite a lot that is clear. Did you ever try and track your last family?

Best wishes,

Angie

8. Angie Brown

That you write Victorian possibly means the UK. If you had been in America you would probably remember the then President more than Victoria :)

9. briski

briski Senior Registered

Yeah I agree most likely UK

Angie Brown likes this.
  10. Angie Brown

My memories of maybe a handful of lives have been spontaneous. The only war I was murdered in was the English civil war, at the start. My husband and I were farming peasants who lived in poverty in a tied cottage that belonged to the farmer landowner. We had heard there was a civil war but had decided whoever won it wouldn't improve our lives. That our class would still be kept down. We also believed that we had nothing either side would want. We were wrong. A handful of Cromwell's lot happened upon us and wanted my lovely husband, Stanley, to join them. He refused as our small children (a boy - reborn to me this time and a girl, not with me since) would starve without his help. So one of them ran me through the stomach there and then, and as I lay dying I saw two of them march our little son further ahead, which Stanley didn't see them doing as he was horrified and concerned with me. Then they pointed out to him how far away our son was and said he would have to follow if he wanted to see our boy again, but that they would keep them well apart to ensure Stanley couldn't take him and escape. Two others went down to the cottage to kill our little girl, who couldn't walk. My name then was Joy. Not a joyful end though.

Apart from that, only one life where I was a quite well known artist but my semi-fame was more due to the man I was married to, who was very well known. Miserable marriage, mostly. No children. Suicide.

Apart from those, three other lives in which I was either poor, and middle class. Unnatural deaths in all.

I have read that it is the lives that are ended in distress, or before time that tend to be remembered. As if we still have a grief and a want for the life that shouldn't have finished yet. Some do recall peacefull partings in old age though.

Isn't it a bit of a generalisation to say that everyone remembers being in wars as SS or being persecuted jews? In the months I have been on here, only a few remember such lives in comparison to others who remember quite humdrum lives overall. The lives of those who were a part of wars stand out because of education and msm. How often do we learn in school or on tv about Mrs Bloggs the washer woman? So those sorts of lives don't tend to jump out when reading. There are plenty though.

Also, why would it be surprising to remember wars and being in the military, when billions have been? Throughout the past two thousand years there has been only about two hundred years without a big war going on somewhere, and the two world wars are renowned for being the worst (WWI in particular as it was face to face), in terms of numbers. It would be far more strange if quite a few didn't have memories of wars, don't you think?

I am wondering what your interest is? Curiosity? A book? A study or research? Or an inkling that you have been in a body before?

Jim78 likes this.
  11. Angie Brown

I wasn't surprised you think the MM 'memory' is a false one. There are transvestigations on MM, on yt. That isn't to say that trans people don't reincarnate, or that those married to them don't. Nor is it to judge trans people. What is sad is the increasing number that it is done to when they are too young to choose, reportedly to do with dark occult practices in honour of baphomet. That is termed Elite Gender Inversion, and is very different - entirely different motives - to Jo/Joanna Bloggs your fully adult neighbour wanting to trans for own personal, private reasons. An emotive subject, but if you watch the short yt video by C Riga Shira 'The anatomical differences between men vs women' you will clearly see the skeletal differences. Then you may notice not only VIP's of today incl politicians and their spouses, but even actors in old old 1930's/40's films.
    I have read that it is to do with the sabbateans (NOT true Jews who do or who don't practise real Judaism) who have always owned Hollywood. I really feel distress for those children, and when they become adults and have breakdowns, even suicide over what was forced on them. Even at the moment my eyes sting with tears over such horrible abuse and that there is social engineering to make it acceptable and to get the average person to do the same to their own children :-(

Apart from that (I never meant to write so much but have so will leave it up. People who don't know, need to be aware of the difference between the genuine and the 'others'), it stands out that your spirit likes the NE. I noticed you wrote 'mam' :)

All the memories seem authentic except maybe the MM one, as you realised. I wonder how you came to remember when you were young? Was it spontaneos? In dreams? Both? Or did your mam take you to a past life hypnotherapist, maybe because you were having dreams or recalls?
    It isn't unusual for children to remember then forget in adulthood. My youngest was mine before and told me about my murder that he witnessed, and I had never ever discussed it with anyone for him to have overheard. I burst into tears that he had that memory, but he jumped from the car passenger seat to hug me and happily say "It's alright mum. Your alright now''. Bless him, he thought I was crying for myself (I rarely cry), and he had come back to see that I was ok now. What love. He also remembered other small bits and pieces and would jump around with a tea towel, laughing, to swat flies in summer, as he did at the same age (5) with a piece of rag before. Yet by his teens he forgot it all, and now thinks it was imagination.

Best wishes,

Angie

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Peace of mind likes this.
  12. K44

K44 New Member

Hello everyone I am new here and feeling a bit out of sorts and took me a long time to come to terms that I am sane when I say my story but still is so bizarre to me.

No regression at all 44 years old and I seem to remember more and more of little details all the time. This will seem strange but I occasionally have real time moment memories of existing in/on an alternate reality/universe. Does anyone else have this because I would love to share those experiences. I have had zero regression therapy and there is none offered in my town. Only one other person is aware of my memories so this is tough for me.

I have maps in my head of every past life and the 2 alternate realities (lives) that exists right now.

Past Lives... I am female however most of my memories are of being a man. I will talk about two of them although I have many more.

Gambler man - died of being malnourished (not starved to death) my organs shut down. Hard worker only to get money to gamble. When I needed cash I would go the the employment line to work to get paid so I can gamble. Lunch was served at work so I ate when it was offered. I say didn’t starve because I was never really hungry just ate a meal every few days and scraps of left overs from the place I stayed at night. My nick name was “Hat Man” because I gambled every penny and owned nothing but my hat, even my clothes were borrowed. At times when I lost at gambling I was offered to trade my hat for a hand but never did. I was buried with my hat in my hands over my heart in a marked grave with a simple wooden cross at around 40-45 years old. I remember in detail and the name of the place I stayed at and the entrance I used. I did some research and this place existed. Never married, never loved anything but gambling but always happy. I am dating this around early 1900’s. So many more details but I’ll stop here.

Apothecary Man - sold herbal remedies from a traveling horse and cart. Once I settled down I Lived in a home. I had one of the first homes built in the area on a terrible dirt road with one home beside mine. I made my own mixtures and felt I was more of a pharmacist than any type of doctor. I just wanted to deliver medication to people who were sick. Medicine was known at that time (in this area) was very unpopular because it was man made and selling a remedy was viewed by many as just being a con to take people’s money. I believe this time frame to be mid 1700’s.

The choosing of my birth date. I remember this clearly and the association with the date and why it was so important and how this date set out this life for me. Also, this is nothing new in my family My grandma always told me growing up she hated October and when I asked why she said cause that’s when I am going to die, smack in the middle of that darn month and she died on an Oct 15th.

Peace of mind and briski like this.
  13. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

"Are too young to chose" whst the ....
    You have NO idea what kids do and don't know, especially about themselves

Everytime a Trans discussion came up I kept quiet, and guess what? I'm done with it, I'm done with sitting by while others come up with stupid comments like this, a kid that's 5 or 6 or 7 or an adult of let's say 25 knows exactly who he or she is or isn't

Jim78 and AlexD like this.
  14. Yannovitch

Yannovitch Active Member

I am here because the concept always had my interest, but as long as i did not witness it myself, i can't be certain about it.
    Now i am sorry, but yes i do find that the list mentionner in this thread is not really credible for many reasons. This is to be expected, that even if reincarnation might be true, and even if your memories and a lot of others are guenine, you will find a lot of scammers, con artists, weird individuals imagining themselves past lives.
    Also, having studied and meditated on these topics a good part of my life, one thing that really lack and should be obvious to any credible reincarnation case is continuity.
    There should be a link of cause and effect between you and your past lives, personnality, outlook on life, position... In fact this is what interests me here, not hearing the past life memories of specific individuals, but seeing what lessons could be learned from the continuity of reincarnation.
    Honestly, i think i can spot a fraud a mile away, even on an internet forum. Not every post i read gives me this feeling. But i don't see a lot of mentions of historical and geographical areas that are not well known to the western public, and because i read a lot of history and have travelled this can also prove suspicious.

My question for you is how does your past lives connect between each others? What is the connection between them? How what you did in one life influenced the life after? This is what you should be asking yourself in my opinion.

Peace of mind likes this.
  15. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Sometimes one can't convey a lesson without talking about past life memories Yannovitch. You ask for a lot considering I've rarely seen you engage with another member on anything but a superficial level when it comes to past life claims.

Most of the topics I have created about my past lives contain continuity and lessons learned. Many other members topics and posts do too. In my opinion you ask for too much information to be delivered in too brief a way. You won't find anything but surface there. If you just want a general overview create polls. Other than that you will have to question members deeply about their lives and you don't seem too bothered to do that.

AlexD likes this.
  16. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Angie, I do believe that such comments are out of place in a reincarnation forum, they rather belong in conspiracy theories websites. Definitely not here where we are supposed to share memories, personal experiences, and not random, controversial material of definitely questionable origin.

landsend, Yannovitch and Jim78 like this.
  17. Vivi

Vivi Senior Registered

I find it slightly amusing, Angie; from my own memories, well, I can say certainly that 'sabbateans' or the like are not a true, or viable concept. If you wish to discuss such things, I, alongside Alex, would suggest a conspiracy theory forum,

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    briski and Jim78 like this.
  18. briski

briski Senior Registered

This thread I dunno I just struggle with it as it feels like its become a competition to out do the other person on how many past lives can be remembered. Im sure thats not what the original poster intended.

Angie Brown, Peace of mind and KenJ like this.
  19. Dragonfly12

As I wrote, I remembered through regressive hypnosis all of them except the "American soldier" one.
    Obviously, it's impossible to find proof of average lives lived centuries ago, even if I was able to remember my names.
    I was able to find proof of those two lives as a prominent aristocrat, since there are letters and portraits still around.
    Keep in mind that the "American soldier" memories came spontaneously to my mind when I was a child: I never tried to dig in that life during regressive hypnosis, so those memories could have been tainted by scenes seen in war related movies or just fantasies.
    Even tough I believe in reincarnation, I'm a pretty rational person, and I'm aware that a past life can be declared true only a proof is found.
    In this case, I remembered my name, but not my last name: years ago I tried looking for it (a very common name) in a sort of database gathering the datas of the American soldiers kept in Japanese labor camps, but I found almost one hundred results.

fireflydancing and Yannovitch like this.
  20. Dragonfly12

You know, I remembered HORRIBLE things: I remembered unspeakable abuse and my own gruesome execusion (I was killed after I tried to escape), but the thing that made me cry back then, and saddens me even now, is that I had a fianceé and a family in the USA, whom I desperately wanted to go back to. That's why I tried to escape and I remembered they were my last thought before I was killed.