Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Ileana

Ileana Member

True it might be so in those case. It is hard to tell, since in my life as Ileana I kept visiting England and such over the time and the fact that my mother in that life was from England and a granddaughter of Queen Victoria. So I am putting on my skeptically glasses in those case, that it might not be England. But I still does not remember much of that life to be able to pin point directly where that life time was. This has mostly been just a feeling of draw to, hopefully one day it might come along and that life might be clearer. :)

Angie Brown likes this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Registered

Although the persecuted by the christians is factually incorrect as it was the otherway around

3. briski

briski Senior Registered

Its interesting apparently the date of creation was thought to be Sept. 1, 5509 B.C.
    According to scholars etc.

Ritter likes this.
  4. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I thought it was 4004 B.C. ?
    https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/ussher.htm

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    glia21 and briski like this.
  5. briski

briski Senior Registered

5509 sept 1 is why orthodox christians celebrate new year on sept 1.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_calendar

The calendar was based on the Julian calendar, except that the year started on 1 September and the year number used an Anno Mundi epoch derived from the Septuagint version of the Bible. It placed the date of creation at 5509 years before the Incarnation, and was characterized by a certain tendency which had already been a tradition among Jews and early Christians to number the years from the calculated foundation of the world

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Ancient Macedon, King.

10th/11th century Ireland, King.

16th century?, unknown.

18th century, Adjutant General, French Army.

Early 20th century, Commander In Chief, Irish Free State Army.

7. Cat1965

Cat1965 Time flies by with such wickedness..

oh Dragonfly how horribly sad...so much sadness in this world that we must strive to find happiness when we can...cant help but think of the two little girls murdered by their father last month who pretended to love them..the monster even killed his pregnant wife:( And all the time people thought he was a good husband...i cant even step on a bug unless a flea. Monsters walk among us so we all must be aware...

8. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I remember some past lives. I am always able to remember the "bad" things in those lives and not the "good" things, but I will try to be positive. I know this thread is old, but it's a good idea to write a list of past lives. (The years are not specific, they are simply an approximation of what I saw. For example, when it was 1989 I already saw myself as an adult, it doesn't mean that I was born in that year :D)

*1450, I was a woman, I didn't care about anything and I felt safe about my possessions. I saw some children walking along a rocky path. I wrote stories.

*Unknown year. My skin was blue and cold. The place where I lived was "strange" and the density drowned me a little. I think it was a life on another planet.

*Unknown year. United States. I was a kid named Carl without parents who asked for money on the streets and played guitar to make money. I wrote songs. Sometimes I slept under the bridge. A woman gave me a job and her older brother taught me to read. That woman is my grandmother in this life. That man is now my grandfather. They gave me so much love in that life that sometimes I cry with those memories and in this life I love them too much.

*1700, I don't remember the specific year, but it was 1775, I think. France. I was a woman, a prostitute, I had an enormous connection with Marquis de Sade. He motivated me to write some things, however, he never fell in love with me.

*Unknown year. At that time that place still wasn't called Chile. I was a Mapuche woman, living in a forest. I was something like a nurse. I used plants and prayed in the sun. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze of the wind.

*1989, United States, I was a man, I liked music. When I was little, my parents stopped paying attention to me and they formed a new family. I composed songs, poetry, and I made absurd drawings. Life seemed like crap to me, but I managed to do great things. All the time I drew deformed babies, and I found everyone was lucky, except me. I didn't know ANYONE in that life, that is, I felt out of place because I had no soul connection with anyone. They were all new to me.

*Unknown year. United Kingdom. I was a man, an important writer.

*1964, Russia, I was a child, I died of a serious illness. I liked to write. I died very young, maybe I was six or seven years old.

*Unknown year. Again, writer. I was a man.

*1884, I think. France and London. I was a man, I was an artist and my paintings were a little... macabre? I liked to dress up in all kinds of costumes and I did some horrible things. I wasn't a murderer, however, I helped the "legendary" murderer and I was an accomplice. I don't like to remember this life. I discovered this in a self-hypnosis session, and the crisp memories were not pleasant at all.

*Unknown year. United States. I was a man and I was an actor. I died young.

*Born: 1998. Hi, I'm a woman, I was born in Chile, I write stories sometimes, and I'm studying to be a risk-preventionist.

I must have more past lives, but I don't remember them so clearly.

WhiteRose and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  9. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Thyme, you list somehow reminds me of mine... all kinds of different lives with unknown time or place sometimes.

10. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I remember one PL but only vague suspicion of another. I love my PL as a soldier so much I can't take much interest in exploring any other. But maybe later, never say never ...

inhaltslos likes this.
  11. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I have clearly remembered only one at the moment, but I am curious of at least two others.

I've always had an underlying interest in the Old West, and am now wondering if all the ideas I've had for a couple of cowboy stories are just imaginations or if some were based on past truths [I get an inclination that I was male, back then]. The same with Ancient Greece, as I've been interested with the time period since adolescence and I love walking around the Greek displays at the British Museum [possibly female, for that]. I don't know about Roman; I seem to detest Roman culture, so there must be something there.

But, saying all that, I want to explore my WWII past life a little longer, before going further back to a new discovery. I enjoy sensing the love between my past self and her husband, but I am prepared for the worst. I know it's coming, I am prepared for it, and I want to experience it. It'll be affirming, knowing that the memories are mine and I am on the right path.

Speedwell and tanker like this.
  12. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

It's a little hard for me to find exact dates. I have approximate dates of what was happening at the time, but I can't say "the person was born or died on that date" except for my famous PL, but anonymous PL are kind of a mystery. Usually, remembering exact names and dates is not easy for me.

13. Benny Price

Benny Price Member

I love these past life lists.:)

Working from current life back (5 of the people from this list have shared memories with me).

England Lesbian Woman, 1959-1897. Met my lover from that life in 1993, and she wanted to get married again in this life (We had a Boston marriage in England).

Bodie, CA, Gold Miner Man, 1897-1879. Visited my Bodie house in 1991. Met my sister from that life in 1976, we were lovers from 1990-1994. Met my mother and father from Bodie in 1993 and 1994.

Boston/Oregon Trail/Shoshone Female Captive, 1879-1837. Met my mother from that life in 1976, we were lovers from 1990-1994. Met my children from that life when I was born in 1959, met my Shoshone husband, met my Boston stepfather in 1994, met the Shoshone woman that named me Flower-In-The-Wind in 2000 (I named her in a song I wrote in 1987), met the Cheyenne warrior that killed my Boston stepfather around 1980, and met the Oregon Trail wagon guide in 2002 and we were lovers for about a year.

Argentina Man, 1837-? Met the woman I wanted to marry in that life in 2003. We could have had a romance but I decided against it.

From this point on I could never figure out the order or the past life years.

Japanese Geisha Woman. Met my Samurai lover from that life in 2005, and she wanted to become lovers in this life, because her impotent husband had given her permission to have an extramarital affair, and I refused.

Chinese Peasant Girl. Met a Chinese mercenary soldier I admired in that life around 1995, and we were close friends for about 2 years.

Japanese Staff Fighter Man. Met my grandfather/trainer from that life in 1999, a Breatharian who died in 2003 of dehydration.

England "Dandy" Man. Met my wife from that life in 2008. She was worried I was upset at her for her being so mean to me in the England life, which didn't bother me at all.

England Port Tavern Woman. Met my husband and his mistress from that life around 1993. In this life they were up to their same affair tricks.

Italy Tall Lanky Man. Met my mother from that life in 2006. She wanted to become lovers in this life, but I decided against it.

Italy Man with 3 children. Met my wife from that life in 2012. Some woman in very lucid dream called her a "Skate On Buckets" relationship for this current life, which I could never figure out.

Rome Woman. Met my sister from that life in 2006 (same person in Italian Tall Lanky Man life).

Roman Slave Woman. Never met anyone from that life, memories came from visiting Hadrian's Villa outside of Rome.

Cairo Egypt Woman. Met my husband from that life in 1996 Taos NM, and she was working as a Color Psychic using a deck of color cards. She freaked out when I showed up in her shop, and said our meeting was some type of destiny, and talked about, "Walking with the tribes that walked with Christ." She also kept asking me, "Do you know who you are?," like I was supposed to be someone important in this life, LOL.

Ancient Egypt Man. Met my pet cat from that life in 2012 (Skate On Buckets).

Ancient England Man. Met a close friend from that life in 2004, and we talked about sitting around a campfire chewing on cooked meat.

Hawk Life. Met my mate from that life in 2006, and talked about how beautiful she looked seeing her through hawk eyes.

Tree Life. Met the tree that was standing next to me in 2005. Out of the blue some people stopped by her house and gave her this Green Man ceramic mask they had hand made. Talk about synchronicity. I was envious of the gift.

Space Faring Life. Connected via the internet with my mother and father from that life. In this life I found out she's a chapter head of MUFON in her region. The most fascinating thing I found from that life was a mediation to heal damaged DNA.

I'm sure there's countless lives I have yet to discover, although the thoughts of looking for more lives wears me out just thinking about it, LOL.

P.S. I did have an internet friend with a shared memory, but we never explored it further. We just knew she had been my mother in England and we left it at that.

14. glia21

glia21 Explorer

I try that one :)

*middle ages - male
    being a monk dressed in a brown cowl walking through a village - I was terrified by the poverty, I had no idea how the village people suffered and the bad smells everywhere, death everywhere, small kids in really bad conditions. I remember believing and trusting in god, having a strong faith.

*1500/1600/1700 ??? - male
    Lived in a Hansestadt - i believe it was Hamburg - my father owned ships at a harbor. He had a bureau right at the docks. When he fell ill I had to overtake his business and I wasn´t prepared at all and very young - in my teens - I failed tremendously. I didn´t know what to do and I was simply frightened sitting there looking at the books - I don´t know how I died but I think I was murdered soon after. A feeling of helplessness surrounded me a long time (even in this life when I didn´t understand something at school I tended to panic) .
    I was in Hamburg a few years ago and didn´t like the city at all for no particular reason but also didn´t recognize anything, so the location is uncertain.

* 1700??? - female
    young girl in Southern US (maybe), parents own a plantation and we have slaves. I only know that because I had a strange encounter with an elderly black woman this summer. We only exchanged two words but her looks gave me the chills and created that image of that vain little girl and the black housekeeper, otherwise unexplainable to me. Have a feeling she died young of an illness.

* 1700 - something?? - male
    young man/teenager leaving his parents and little brother behind to go join some war, leaving the boredom of farm life behind. Was really close to that little brother of mine. He might have been my father today. And he was crying so much. Bad idea, I was hiding myself all the time, in the midst of the battlefield I kneed down and shielded my head with my arms and cried. So no warrior soul here :D
    Location maybe France?

* 1800 - something?? - male
    Teaching at a university maybe in Switzerland and/or Germany. Again, I left my family behind when my wife refused to come with me. My son back then might be my son today.

* 20th century life time - male
    Pretty sure here. Born 1903 in mid west, died 1967 ?? Mountain area, curvy road. Car crash. I was falling out of the car, ending up lying between trees and stones and couldn´t move. Slow death probably. As a kid I was always afraid I could fall out of the car and would check many times if the door was really closed, I would lock it too for security reason. And still feel sick after only a mile.
    Again leaving my son at some point.
    This time feeling guilty and sorry.

* Born 1979 - female :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  15. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

Somehow, I never got around to this thread. Everything I can remember, including small glimpses, in estimated chronological order:

Very early Greece -- skilled warrior
    Ancient Egypt
    Ancient Rome -- fought as a gladiator at one point
    China -- Three Kingdoms Period?
    Scandinavia
    Medieval Europe -- at least two knight-types that I cannot place
    Japan -- 1180's, fought in the Genpei War on the Minamoto side
    England -- 1260's fought in the Second Baron's War on de Montfort's side
    Unknown Origin -- 1700's pirate
    British Empire -- soldier stationed abroad
    World War Two -- fighter pilot
    Current

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Kenz1010 likes this.
  16. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I can create a large list, however I like to focus on one life at a time. Right now it feels important to focus on Caesar so I am just focusing on that life at the moment.

WhiteRose, Kenz1010 and Ritter like this.
  17. Shiriya

Shiriya Senior Member

* Vegan/Sirius (Female) - Saw light rays forming a triangle near Florida from the ship I was in. I stared down at the earth in utter awe and wonder. I saw in first person I wore a skin tight body suit matching the color of my skin, dark blue with a leathery texture and orange/copper undertones.

*Egypt (???)- Only saw a glimpse where my mother in my current life was crying in front of my mummified corpse. I believe she was related to me in that life as my daughter.

* Lives in one of the many realms above:
    - Chinese Spirit Warrior (Male) - Wielded a sentient spear while trying to save a woman named "Ba Xia".
    -Troubled Abandoned Bastard Child (Female) - Was in a fit of rage after being mocked by a malevolent deva being and her children my father abandoned me and unsheathed my blade piercing her heart.

*Japanese Maiden (Female) - I believe I met my twin flame in this life, though can only recall one memory. It was an intimate one shared with a man dressed in dark blue armor while the woman donned a pink kimono with flower prints. Both were alone together in a small, dimly lit room I believe was either rented from an inn or an abandoned shack. She lost her virginity to him.

*Samurai (Male, Mid 1500's-1600) - MIA from beheading during the battle of Sekigahara by Mitsunari Ishida (adoptive brother).

*Present Life (Female, 1999) - Me

Peace of mind likes this.
  18. Peace of mind

Peace of mind New Member

This post is one of the best I have seen during the years I have been reading the forum. "Cause and effect." Really miss to see karma in action, not lists.

19. glia21

glia21 Explorer

I personally don´t believe much in karma.
    I see it this way: Like in the TV show "Lucifer" and the 1998 Robin Williams movie "What dreams may come" it might be more likely you create your hell plus punishment all by yourself and you are free to leave anytime.

Most people here have had visions, flashbacks, glimpses, or sometimes amazingly detailed regression experiences or memories that are triggered by something (a picture, a word, a book). They come here to talk about it, to get feedback, I don´t think that with the memories you have all the answers too. Cause and effect - these are speculations.
    If I would talk about cause and effect I would have to make something up. I have a few ideas concerning the connections but these are not valid in any way.

Of course you can never be certain - not of your own memories and much less when you have to believe what others tell you. Here on the forum I would never call someone a fraud. Some are confused and maybe make the wrong assumptions, but that is okay.

This thread is a great opportunity to list what you (think you) remember, nothing more. You can edit and you can add something.

Angie Brown likes this.
  20. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Maybe there are no consistencies, no karma, no lessons to be learned. Maybe there is no reason we can understand. Maybe reincarnation - just is. With no agenda. As are blades of grass, trees, air, gases, waters and all life - just is.
    Perhaps you are looking for proof from the wrong perspective. There might not be rhyme or reason.