Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ender27, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Ancient Mongolia- I was some kind of a wandering warrior who feared absolutely nothing and was the kind of dude who'd kill you just for looking at him wrong. I just recently discovered this one (literally within the last two weeks or so), so I haven't seen a lot of it yet. Yesterday, I just happened to see a video of the Mongolian steppes and cried because it was so beautifully familiar.

Ancient Rome- I was a thief who was arrested and tossed into the ring with a gladiator who killed me in front of a cheering crowd. I initially saw this one in a dream (and other parts of it during a meditation later on), and most everywhere that gladiator cut me with his sword, I now have a tiny red dot on my skin in this life from the entry point of the blade. I have one on each hand and they're all over my arms.

A peasant who fought in the King's War in England. Most of what I felt from this life was perpetual hunger. I don't think that poor man ever had enough to eat, but he's probably the reason I could eat my weight in fresh bread now.

An Indian spice trader along the Silk Road, who was mugged and killed en route.

A Native American man in the 1750s. I died trying to protect my wife (a former boss in this life) when we were attacked by another tribe. Strangely enough, my boss and I both have a rather large mole right in the exact same spot from where we were shot with arrows. This was the only one I saw in any kind of real detail.

1996-me

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Klaud, welcome to the forum. Do your recollections contain much detail?

3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Thank you so much! :)

Not as much detail as I'd like, unfortunately, although there are some details that I purposely left out because I didn't want to ramble on too much about their rather simple everyday lives. I could be here for like an hour typing it.

For the most part, I only get little glimpses at a time that I can later piece together to form a more cohesive timeline. If I sit and meditate long enough, I can get a lot more details, but they're not always pressing details (like names and dates) even with my best efforts. I don't often have the patience or emotional energy to sit and do that, as it can be quite draining for me.

For the Native American life, for example, I saw a lot of my everyday life as well as tribal ceremonies, but I genuinely have no idea what tribe I belonged to, only a general location and timeframe. Still trying to figure that one out.

4. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Wanted to start this list off and add to it in the future if and when I recall anything else. Seems most everyone’s lists on here are incredibly long. I’ve only recalled 3.

• Ancient Rome - (male) ~ military. The way this one came in was odd, as it was all triggered by something I’d heard someone say about some battle in Ancient Rome. I said out loud “you’ve seen it” and then all these things came in at an overwhelming rate, which is why I assume this life was in Ancient Rome, but can’t say with exact certainty as there weren’t any specific give aways from my recollections and I need a bunch of information to draw a conclusion.. The first part of the vision was military life, combat. Had some red skirt looking thing on? and recall some shield and sword type thing. I remember feeling big, as in muscular. After that snippet/ vision came in it automatically switched, and it was something completely different and more peaceful. There was something about a harvest and/ or farm, and I kept thinking about my family and this place by the water, and feeling the warm breeze. Also something with a white rock, which I have no clue about. Some little village or town, random little ‘homes’ (I assume)/ and some smaller wooden structures on this wider plot of land. This is something I find odd, as after trying to pinpoint things from what I recalled - it seems the men in the military during this time period would stay there, training and fighting until they were either too old or dead. Could’ve been a memory of after military life, if I made it through, but after what I’ve read I don’t know if they ever had any ‘time off’ so to speak, so don’t know where that recollection fits in, as it automatically switched from some battle vision to the other things I just mentioned above. I couldn’t find much information online when I was trying to figure things out from what I saw. I do have some more information, but it’s sort of a lot and I don’t want to make this post too long. If anyone knows a lot about Ancient Rome or their military life, just let me know. I don’t know how to figure things out (or if I even can) with the limited information I have.

• 17th Century Scotland - (male) ~ military yet again. Assume I was part of some clan, haven’t been able to identify it as of yet. Was actually able to get a good amount of information on this one just from what I was wearing and the weaponry, after doing some digging and with the help of someone else I was able to pinpoint the time period and a possible battle.

^^ I haven’t tried ‘regressing’ or remembering anything more from these two, as what I have going on lately with my ww2 past is quite enough and I don’t need more war at the moment.

• Ww2 time period - (male) military ~ American soldier/ paratrooper. Already have a good lot of memories from this one, that I don’t plan on writing or rewriting openly. It’s mostly all combat, camaraderie and some family life, but if anyone’s interested I’d be willing to talk about it privately. Not easy sharing memories when most all of them aren’t pleasant in the slightest, and the pleasant memories I do have are few and far between.

• 2002 - present. ~ (female) me.

tanker likes this.