• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

At a Loss

George A.R.

Banned
I was absent from this forum for a while, my account for some reason was restricted but I'm glad I'm back.

Anyhow, since my absence much has happened. I have a past that is famous and due to that many people claim my life, and the lives of my lost family. Although people are allowed to believe as they wish - upon meeting them you have false hope. Many claim the lives of your family....and when you don't meet their opinion of what the family should be you're labelled a fraud. I'm saddened, think I perhaps will never find certain family members. Fraud, after fraud it seems. It comes for me to ask, why are there so many false claims? Why do people honestly feel truth in things that are false? Things such as this, is why Romanov claimants are never taken seriously. :(

For instance, I've met 3 Tatiana's. 4 Marie's. 6 Anastasia's. 2 Olga's. 1 Nikolaj. 1 Sergei. 4 Alix's. 2 even of myself, amongst others. Now, I believe some of these claimants, but the sheer number....says a lot.

It's so often, to see Romanov claimants - that claiming to be a part of the family has become a joke. It's sad for those of us who are legitimate and trying to reconnect.

Anyone out there, with a Romanov connection....I'd love to talk. I miss my family dearly.

Hi George A.R.,

I understand the problem, but it also works in the opposite direction in terms of those who have "ordinary" PLs. There, no one is trying to claim a "share" in the fame of someone who was famous (sometimes unintentionally I'm sure). However, one still exists in a big world with no way (materially speaking) of finding the people you want to re-connect with. So, in either case, you might as well get used to the fact that connecting cannot reliably be done through the usual means we seek connectivity in the material world. In fact, there may be a very low probability that any of the people you seek to contact even believe in reincarnation or are open to the concept. So, they are probably not putting themselves on forums, looking into a past lifetime, or even looking for any contacts from what (to them) would be a nonexistent PL.

So, what's left? First, most people who re-establish contact seem to receive confirmation via something beyond "physical" clues. They have a "sense" or "recognition" of someone who is part of their continuing soul group/circle. So, I'd look for that in anyone you talk to. Their memories may be non-existent or less perfect than yours, so memory tests won't work. You're just going to have to depend on your "gut" and a bit more on your intuition (which may be the same thing). The fact that you remember your PLs so well already indicates to me that you probably have more psychic abilities/intuition than the norm. So, you might want to query others on the board about ways to calm/center/meditate and expand your intuition to get a sense of who, what, where in terms of the souls you want to contact.

Second, it's always possible that your group has been strewn to the four winds, but it seems improbable that this would be the case for all. Some may have been separated for some purpose, but it seems that usually people tied together in soul groups end up fairly close to each other so that they often end up running across each other in their daily lives. (E.g., your current life sister connects to a PL). So, geographical proximity is often a factor. Think about family members, even distant ones, as well as acquaintances/friends, etc. Also, it may be that the time for a meeting may not have come for you yet, especially as you are still fairly young. So, you may not run into some of these people until more years have passed. And, it may not come until you have moved for work, marriage or some other reason. However, unless you are one of the ones who is going to remain separated from all of the rest during this lifetime, you can probably expect to run across some of them in this lifetime. Once again, recognition is more likely to be a matter of intuition than anything else, especially as they may not be believers in reincarnation or even looking for someone from a PL.

Best I can do, but I think you're actually in the same boat as the less famous. If anything you may be a bit worse off, as there are so many imitations out there. But, remember, it's a bit like Dorothy in the "Wizard of Oz". If you don't find them (sooner or later) in your own "backyard", it may be unlikely you will find them anywhere in this lifetime.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Cordially,
S&S

All good points. I already have attempted other venues for example astral travel. I successfully have contacted some this way and it has helped me to find fraudulent people. They for example, don't sit well with me and they also have no recall of our encounters. I know I am able to do this because of encounters I have with people I know in person. Some of who I am searching for, I have seen this way. It is what started my search so passionately. I have a feeling in my gut, that those I search for believe in this and I'll reunite one day. But the hundreds upon hundreds it seems, of frauds are utterly irritating. Beyond that, I find it saddening that there's adherence to fake memories. As I said, you do make extremely good points, ones I do often keep in mind.

I also understand because I recall non famous lives, and cannot find certain people. I was lucky enough to find one from a non famous life. She's now my friend and we met via Facebook. I know I ask a lot, but reconnecting is something so heavily on my mind it's become obsession. My astral travels, having people tell me in them they'll meet me soon....has had me stir crazy trying to find them in my waking hours.

George A. R., Your observation above concerning multiple claims to the same incarnation may have another reason beyond fraud. In my readings of information recorded from hypnotic regressions, one regressionist, Dolores Cannon, found an answer to this question. According to her experiences, entities who are new to Earth are given access to the experiences of other entities who have had experience here. They would therefore remember that incarnation as their own. With that understanding, it might be uncomfortable for you since that could equally be the source of your memories. It seems that the more we learn, the less we know for sure!

Another possibility is that two "Aspects" of the same over-soul are present.

George A. R., Your observation above concerning multiple claims to the same incarnation may have another reason beyond fraud. In my readings of information recorded from hypnotic regressions, one regressionist, Dolores Cannon, found an answer to this question. According to her experiences, entities who are new to Earth are given access to the experiences of other entities who have had experience here. They would therefore remember that incarnation as their own. With that understanding, it might be uncomfortable for you since that could equally be the source of your memories. It seems that the more we learn, the less we know for sure!

Interesting thoughts, and could explain so many frauds. To me however, I can tell many of them are misinformed, wrong altogether, or simply mistaken. I trust in who I was. I know for certain, without a doubt I was who I claim. I don't feel at all that my case would fit this. I'm not a being who is new to Earth by any means. I recall lives that took place more than 2000 years ago starting when I was a small child. However, this ideology is interesting to me and I will check the link you provided. Thank you.

It's okay Brother, you just wait a few weeks. Now, as you wrote this, it's Dec 30, 2016 and the world seems hopeless. But soon, I promise, you'll check your inbox and I'll be there, shy, wringing my hands in nervousness as I always did, but me. You will be reunited with someone who loves you very deeply. Look back on this post and remember, your, my prayers were answered. And together we will find the others. <3

It's okay Brother, you just wait a few weeks. Now, as you wrote this, it's Dec 30, 2016 and the world seems hopeless. But soon, I promise, you'll check your inbox and I'll be there, shy, wringing my hands in nervousness as I always did, but me. You will be reunited with someone who loves you very deeply. Look back on this post and remember, your, my prayers were answered. And together we will find the others. <3
So true my dear sister looking back at this and seeing what I've found now I'm quite astonished.

I’m not really sure who I was but I have a extremely strong pull and memories of the family. I had a dream where I walked into the Alexander palace and I remember saying how green the maple room is. It was very green and I remember memories from that night. Standing behind someone in a chair laughing then fear and pain with flashes of light and noise. The screams are the worse. I remember feeling almost bruising as something hit my chest and crying out in pain. The feeling of them hitting my right temple with the end of the gun. I’m not sure who I was but I can’t get the memories and night mares to stop. I’m learning Russian now and it’s extremely easy for me to read and spell. It’s just the pronunciation that’s screwing up. I don’t know who I was but I need to know.

I’m not really sure who I was but I have a extremely strong pull and memories of the family. I had a dream where I walked into the Alexander palace and I remember saying how green the maple room is. It was very green and I remember memories from that night. Standing behind someone in a chair laughing then fear and pain with flashes of light and noise. The screams are the worse. I remember feeling almost bruising as something hit my chest and crying out in pain. The feeling of them hitting my right temple with the end of the gun. I’m not sure who I was but I can’t get the memories and night mares to stop. I’m learning Russian now and it’s extremely easy for me to read and spell. It’s just the pronunciation that’s screwing up. I don’t know who I was but I need to know.

I'd love to talk to you more.

something so odd..i met an old man walking a dog. He had stunning a antique ring and necklace. His tiny dog was all over me. We started to chat a bit and i admired his unusual ring. He told me the jewerly was from Tzar Nicholas family. I googled some of the royal jewels of that time and they do look like them. He is Austrian..an antique dealer. People have always confided in me the strangest things...their deepest secrets. Not sure why...

Back