Autism and Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Sojourner2015, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Ivan

Ivan Registered

Victms? Definitely not! According to Divaldo Franco autistic children usually committed suicide in their past lives. BTW, my daughter is a lovely 9-year-old autistic child.

2. Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike Registered

I find this thread fascinating because about 4 years ago, I came across an article about Asperger Syndrome and I literally turned white: it described me and my childhood to a "T". Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to get diagnosed with Autism as an adult after years of research I am beyond convinced (and several experts have told me they highly suspect it too).

One huge phobia I had my whole life was anybody touching my neck even gently, particularly the front. It was pure torture to be touched there and I only recently got over that fear. I also strangely felt "comfortable" for lack of a better word when I accidently got a rope caught around my neck once. I also have an intense fear of police/authority even though my experiences with them have been mostly positive. I find all this interesting because nobody else in my family has anything like this. Still, all my (unverified) past life memories are very pleasant and mundane with usually involve a farmhouse and lots of loving family that I don't recognize.

3. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

I'm curious: how many autistic children with verified memories of suicide has this Divaldo Franco interviewed ? I'm just worried about how dangerous this type of generalizations are in reincarnation, though I understand that, unfortunately, not all people care so much as me about keeping it clean and rational. As a consequence, we have two or three reincarnation myths surging every month, leading people to have false beliefs. I guess my fate is to die fighting them.:(

Isha likes this.
  4. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

Sojourner2015, please note according to Google, the word "autism" was coined in 1908 before there ever was a Jewish Holocaust. It also seems too random and arbitrary for autistic people to be Holocaust victims, and that would also suggest they are suffering through multiple lives, and karma would seem unfair if that's the case. As an alternative, we can question if your child specifically is the reincarnation of a Holocaust victim. But, so much time has passed since the Holocaust ... meaning, why did reincarnation take so long for your child? And, more and more autistic children are being born still.

While working on GlowingGuy.com, I have come up with a more logical model to explain autism (and ADHD). Specifically, according to Google, 131.4 million people are born per year versus 55.3 million deaths. Meaning, there doesn't seem to be enough human souls to fill human bodies. So, I guess this questions where do human souls come from? ... and, reincarnation assumes the soul has had a previous body before. So, if we assume souls can reincarnate from animals, especially since there are so many more human births than deaths, then the details of life would make more sense, including autism. This would also explain why people have different personalities and can act like animals, hence explaining why people are born unequally, such as why some are born with autism, etc.

To be clearer, with a gap of 76.1 million human souls per year, we can speculate souls are being drawn in from various kinds of animals. And, hence, this can lead to autism if souls are being drawn in from certain types of animal, like those without social order. As such, when reincarnating into a human body, they would lack the skills and habits to socialize and hence explaining the lack of communication, social interaction, eye contact, speech, etc. While souls that were previously animals with social order can make a smoother transition as a human baby without any apparent "disorder". In short, the speed of reincarnation due to the size of the human population is what is causing autism.

Otherwise, do parents end up with autistic children for any specific purpose, like karma for example? For me, I believe during the time of conception of a zygote, whatever soul best qualifies for that body will get dibs. This has multiple implications like souls with a previously evil life can be born in jails, to bad parents, with physical defects, etc. Conversely, especially due to the number of human births, there might have been no other soul dying at that exact moment other than non-social animals. As result, you end up with an autistic child ... which is to say that child lacks what is considered normal for human socialization, but it is well documented including within this thread that autistic people can be high-functioning in their own ways because that's what they are good at and their residual habits from the previous life, etc ... the label of "autism" is because of the expectations of parents to seek a certain degree of social interaction from their children, such as based on human precedence and history. And, I guess I can illustrate this with pet ownership like having a tarantula (spider) for a pet, where you cannot expect as much social interaction as you would from a pet dog, for example; but, a tarantula is still a successful living creature with its own set of skills and abilities, but lacking in social acumen. In short, the lack of social interactions of an autistic child hints at the lifestyle and behavior of the previous life, which would have been an animal who did not live in social groups.

Hopefully, this makes logical sense to you. For more information, like why does reincarnation exist or a logical exploration why life includes love and children, please take a look at GlowingGuy.com.

5. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Autism can be healed... In my homeopathic treatment i am finding help with my aspergers symptoms of not having any desire to be with people, lack of proper speech, dyspraxia, hating being touched , feeling like some limbs do not belong to me.. etc

I do see connections to traumas in my past life .. but just working on the emotional has defnitiely not been enough to bring balance back to my body..

I spent years remembering with hopes of finding relief for my severe pain .. after having a flashback to a life in the Holocaust.. I have memories of three successive lives in the holocaust.. Knowing of what happened has helped but if not for the help of the Heilkunst homeopathic treatment I am still doing , I would have never healed..

There are physical , emotional and mental traumas which remain in the body .. plus the genetics . Maybe the autistic does not want to cope with the world.. because they do not have the brain neurotransmitters to do so .. ... We are spiritually tied to our world .. and we need to be caring for it as well. and not polluting our world with heavy metals, tons of chemicals, and lots of health practices which only do harm in the end.. I would not saddle your child with thoughts that they should be working on emotional things until they are not struggling with their physical.. A safe sense of survival is needed to face our world and our past..

6. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

Autism can be changed, and I have had some success working with an autistic child in the past. And, this is consistent with being born in a certain way and then being trained into behaving in a different way, such as because of the expectations of people.

SoulFriendly, based on what you have described about your speech, dyspraxia, hating being touched, and the feeling of foreign limbs (as if you feel you don't belong in your body), I can imagine these symptoms matching a solitary animal but cannot see a connection to the Jewish Holocaust ... does this make sense? I do not mean any disrespect but am making an observation.

As far as those Holocaust memories are concerned, I have a childhood memory of me sticking a finger into a fan and having my finger injured; but, due to the lack of scar on my finger, I'm guessing my memory was a dream from my childhood that I have since mistaken as an actual memory. As such, might those Holocaust memories have been something you saw on TV such as while young? Or, perhaps, when you learned about the Holocaust, your mind imagined what the experience would've felt like, and your remembered those thoughts because the Holocaust is a shocking and disturbing topic, hence why you would have vivid memories as result. You do not need to answer; I am merely offering alternative considerations that can explain where memories come from like my example of recalling harming my finger but can find no evidence to prove it, therefore, I'm concluding that was a dream and was not a memory.

My previous post was my attempt to make sense of the world since people who believe in reincarnation would believe that you were in some sort of body in the previous life; but, should there be 76.1 million more human births over human deaths, then we've got to question where all of those extra souls come from. As such, my previous post attempts to describe where autism comes from while considering all of the details of life. And, besides autism, I have also explained why reincarnation exists, as well as why love, children, gender, and sexuality exist at GlowingGuy.com.

My response was written with rational objectivity in mind. Hopefully, people are finding logical sense in my posts instead of offense. I offered my ideas in interest of sharing the clarity I see in life after recently coming to a set of realizations, such as while hoping to share the clarity I feel with other people. Hopefully, you understand my intent.

7. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi GlowingGuy. Regardless of the many new souls reincarnating at this time, not all autistic people were animals in their past lives. I also don't believe that the physical damage that we received in our past lives always shows up physically in the current lives. I mean, I remember very well how I died. I have a couple of signs, but many didn't manifest in this life. So I prefer to remain open minded and not stick to beliefs that could limit my vision. No offense.

8. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

AlexD, this forum is not about offending people, so thanks for sharing your view. For me, I have recently realized a logical model that explains the details and the design of life. As such, I have been trying to share this model with other people hoping to give others the same sense of clarity I feel. And, you can check out this model at my website linked through my profile, which logically explains why reincarnation exists and why love, children, gender, sexuality, etc. should exist.

You have mentioned damage transferring from life to life, and to me, reincarnation is not about damage but about learning. Meaning, from life to life, your soul evolves to become more and more capable, hence why you would reincarnate into a human body and live the complex life of human beings. And, the intention is to reincarnate until you qualify as an angel, which then would mean you would finally escape reincarnation because as an immortal, you no longer die and no longer reincarnate.

As such, I am not labeling animals or autism as damaged or suffering, etc. And, as pointed out in my previous posts, their skills and abilities match entities of solitary lives. Meaning, during their last life, they haven't been exposed to a life of social function so therefore have not practiced those skills. Hence why autistic individuals can be high-functioning in their own way but would lack social skills ... because they have not learned to focus on social abilities yet through reincarnation; and, as discussed above, this can then be changed in this current life because people around you feel you should socialize more. Meaning, to me, reincarnation is about learning and transferring skills from life to life ... and, for autistic individuals, they have not focused on social skills yet in recent lives.

To me, reincarnation is a precise design like a science because I've discovered reasons to believe it is an intelligent design, such as created by angels, to serve a specific purpose of creating new angels out of souls. As such, souls reincarnate from very basic entities to more and more complexity and eventually as human beings. And, human beings resemble the likeness of angels. But, because of the speed of reincarnation where there is now 76.1 million more human births than deaths, souls are being rushed through the system and producing side effects as result, like autism. So, I guess my beliefs are structured and explained through concise cause-and-effect relationship.

I'm hoping my explanations make logical sense to you such as so everybody can see a purpose to life and find clarity and meaning as result. Since life makes sense to me, I've been eager to share the details. And, I guess I've been curious if people would prefer to hear the rational explanation or not. As noted above, my postings are written with objectivity and rationality in mind. Hopefully, my intentions are not misinterpreted.

9. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

GlowingGuy, it's fine to share your point and I understand that you are trying to make sense of something as complex as reincarnation, life and death. I appreciate your efforts, even though I have my own views on the matter and they may not be as rational and defined as yours.

By damage transferring from life to life I didn't mean autism, I was just responding to this concept you brought about.
    I assumed you referred to a PL memory not being verified by a physical sign. Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Also, I think your theory sounds plausible, but I couldn't prove it. I know a friend who has autism today but was a perfectly functional human being in his past life. Also, he wasn't a holocaust victim, although he had a very painful death. I also knew a woman several years ago who used to be a dog in a past life and is perfectly functional in the current life, but yeah, dogs are more social than certain animals so I understand your point.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  10. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Note: It is worth keeping in mind that this forum specifically requests that we choose not to discuss the theory of animal past lives, so that aspect will have to be reserved for private conversations or other forums.

Your ideas are interesting, GlowingGuy, though my experience and understanding don't always fit within your explanations. It's good to have a theory, but it can be difficult to communicate our ideas without offending others or making them feel "less than" ourselves when they don't agree or have experiences that don't match. I think people are likely to assume that this specific aspect of your theory might imply they are "less than" others or "not really human" which could be very destructive. People who have more than average difficulty getting through life don't need the additional burden of feeling attacked by other's belief systems. I feel protective of those who would read your words and come to those conclusions. After the initial, emotional shock not many are likely to give you the additional benefit of trying to find out what you really mean ... if you don't intend to imply this.

I think, like many of us, you sometimes use alternate meanings for terminology that I interpret in a specific way due to the cultures in which I was raised. It will be challenging to get past my first understanding of your meaning to what you actually intend to communicate.

Also, I'd rather interact with you in the natural patterns of this forum than read your website, mostly because that level of research is more time than I'm willing to invest in one go for a theory that seems unlikely to me.

I get that this can feel like a problem for most of us who have bodies of work (myself included). I can't assign strangers (or friends) to read my previous writing as homework in order to understand me better, even though it would be convenient. It helps me learn, too, going through the effort of communicating my ideas again and again, each time framing them so they will be understood more clearly by the person in front of me. The process forces me to find both the weaknesses and strengths in my views. I keep discovering that everything doesn't universally apply to everyone in the same way. What is the most useful key for one person will prove an insurmountable obstacle to progress for another.

However, if you stick around the forum for a while I anticipate discovering additional points of alignment between your experiences and my own.

I think most of us agree that we move from life to life with the goal of learning and developing into more advanced versions of ourselves.

Yet I think autism isn't so simply explained. From what I can see, many people with autism have experienced the usual spectrum of human lives in the past. I think it's very possible that the difficulties in relating can even be explained by difficulties in the early development process of this current life as well. I'm also certain unresolved trauma (from all sorts of past life experiences) is carried from life to life as well. Both can be true.

We can easily see and study how people are affected at different stages of life by neglect, malnutrition, severe trauma, etc. Depending on their support system, previous beliefs, strengths, and weaknesses they have an assortment of problems afterward, and not all of them react the same. Some cases of autism are related, and sometimes people have various other relationship and life difficulties instead.

That being said, intelligent design makes sense to me as well, creative intelligent design. There are so many ways to reach the goal of growth and maturation that I feel it would be a waste to abandon the idea of a personal and customized growth processes to replace it with some factory-like theory or process. We are all custom designed. Most of us exhibit similar gaps, obstructions, and inhibitions at various times in the process, but those similarities in experience or expression don't always come about for the same reasons.

AlexD likes this.
  11. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

AlexD, the memory of sticking my finger into a fan was from this life and was meant as an example of how a dream got remembered as a memory and how I used evidence (from a lack of scar) to figure out it was a dream and not a memory. In general, I am encouraging everyone to be more analytical about our personal experiences and consider alternatives before reaching the first conclusion.

Both AlexD and Mere Dreamer: Thank you for understanding I was merely trying to make a rational point about autism and did not mean to offend anyone. The point I was trying to make can be dissected into:
    a) There are 76.1 million more human births over human deaths.
    b) If you believe the soul reincarnates from body to body, then where are those extra 76.1 million souls coming from?

Due to the 76.1 million disparity, we can only conclude those souls aren't reincarnating from human to human. And, I have been suggesting autism is a side-effect of this disparity. Thanks for understanding.

Mere Dreamer, please understand I was not assigning people to go to my website. Instead, I have been writing as much information as I feel is relevant within this forum and then letting people know my website is there, such as in case people are interested. Meaning, I am describing a sub-part of a bigger set of a logical model that explains life; but, I try to write as much information as possible here without requiring anyone to go to my website to understand what I meant. As explained above, I've been eager to share the clarity I feel about life. But, please take note I am writing complete postings here that do not require anyone to go to my website.

Please note my enthusiasm though. I was hoping people would question why reincarnation exists and hopefully recognize this bigger intelligent design to life that I'm seeing. This way, people can feel clarity and purpose to life. And, I have been zealously trying to share this ... while, at the same time, trying not to offend anyone, which is a very delicate process as Mere Dreamer has pointed out. The last two posts sound encouraging that AlexD and Mere Dreamer were able to see I was merely trying to make a rational point about the intelligent design of life. Thanks for understanding!

Mere Dreamer, it is interesting you stated "factory-like theory", perhaps suggesting my ideas sound too mechanical to mass-produce angels (and, I'm not taking offense; I find your response to be interesting since you want to be unique judging from your response that "we are all custom designed"). Please understand the cogs of life are in place that subject us to similar experiences like reincarnation, love, children, gender, sexuality, races, beauty, etc. And, I believe these cogs are part of an intelligent design to help us to be similar enough to be able to cooperate together but yet be different enough for there to be variety to life. Like how fish would school or deer would herd ... the intelligent design means to draw us together so we would practice and learn to cooperate and live with each other (including through love too!) so that by the time you become angel, you would know how to cooperate with other angels by practiced habits so then you can help create even more angels in the future. As such, the presence of love, children, gender, sexuality, etc. are meant to train us to some degree, not saying we cannot respond to these forces in our unique ways. And, the intention of this design is so we gain enough commonality to be able to cooperate and work with one another but yet retain enough individualism so we aren't copies of one another. Hence, why life is as complicated as it is. And, should you consider the possibility of reincarnating through a set of non-human life-forms, then note how this would explain why people are born with unique personalities and habits (and, maybe why some people get labelled as "pigs" or "dogs", right?).

I guess this is a question of the meta perspective or a question of what does the "big picture" look like. To me, I have found this "big picture" and have been excited to share it with everybody. And, because of the logical model I have found, I believe reincarnation was designed by higher beings which then we individually experience and what we call life ... but, go through for our own good so we would resemble what angels ought to be and then become immortals to finally escape reincarnation. Namely because immortality can become hell should you be too flawed so that you conflict with other angels or become utterly bored with your immortality forever and ever, which then becomes your hell as result. As such, there is some degree of conformity required to ensure you are capable of dealing with immortality before making you an immortal. And, in short, our mortal life here on Planet Earth is to demonstrate we can find true happiness and logical good with our limited life before we are given a never-ending life as immortals, which can become hell to us if we're prematurely invited to become immortals.

And, as you've pointed out, Mere Dreamer, that believers of reincarnation generally agree there is some type of growth and development involved. Those concepts indicate some degree of conformity. And, goodness too. As such, reincarnation seemed to have been created to give souls multiple exposures of different life experiences over and over again so that each soul can fine-tune and hone knee-jerk reactions and skills until we resemble angels before we are invited into immortal life as result, when we are ready for immortality. And, more information about this "big picture" is available at my website (linked through my profile) in case you're interested. And, should there be a "factory-like" feel to this, this would be a matter of your personal interpretation because I believe angels tend to be uniformly good (because logical goodness can only be logical goodness without variations). And, I believe the design of reincarnation is to get us to a similar state of existence, so therefore is a convergence and not a divergence.

But, alas, the best designed systems can be broken such as by the overpopulation of a planet like Earth. And, should there be too many human births versus human deaths, then side-effects can occur, like autism for example. Meaning, should we want to explore the details of life, there are upsides and downsides. Hopefully, all readers are understanding my intention to be objective in sharing this "big picture" I see. As the reality is, autism can challenge the expectations of interactions between two people (in divergence contrasted to convergence). And, I guess talking about darker topics are more difficult due to emotions and sensitivity. Hopefully, I have made my intentions clear that I do not mean to offend anyone but merely sharing this "big picture" I am seeing. Thanks for your understanding!

12. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I was referring more to the idea that a symptom (autism) always has the same cause in this case, though I do have a larger frustration with people who believe that their experience (and how it has been explained to them by their guidance) limits everyone else's possibilities (which is definitely not directed at your theory since I don't understand it yet). I wouldn't be surprised if it made me sound harsher than intended, for which I hope you can forgive me.

I agreed with the rest of the paragraph following the quoted statement. Most of the basics of your theory as you explain it are very similar to my own beliefs, though I use different words and imagery to explain many of the concepts. That's natural. We all resonate with different mythologies, and it makes sense there would be a variety of ways to express similar experiences. We're filtering larger concepts down to the spectrum of ideas that human minds can comprehend, after all.

Part of my resistance when it comes to certain aspects of this theory can't be explored here because extra-terrestrial incarnations are also beyond the scope of this forum. However, with such a large universe available to the development of life I have very little doubt that there are many planets going through various cycles of growth (and destruction) to explain where additional souls come from. I know some people clearly understand that they once linked their consciousness with animals to study them or simply experience life with them, which adds explanations for similar life memories.

I don't want to hijack this thread, however. It would be excellent if you start a thread to discuss your views so everyone can converse there without losing track of the autism aspect to which this particular thread is dedicated. I have some thoughts on good and evil that I'll enjoy discussing with you once we're in a thread dedicated to your ideas. I appreciate your interest in conversing, and that you've adapted to the culture here in regards to mentioning your website as well.

You can take entire sections of what you've written here and quote yourself elsewhere in the forum without having to retype it all, if you're interested. Just highlight the parts of the discussion you want to discuss in greater depth and click the popup reply tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page and copy the reply box then switch to the new thread elsewhere and paste. That way the links back to the original conversation will remain intact for those who want to see its beginnings.

13. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

Let's hope the only type of theory that limits all other theories is one that makes absolute sense that no other theory is required. As far as autism is concerned, there are variations and different kinds so functions more like a conceptual classification with uniqueness from case to case. And, I guess I should also specify that besides the reincarnation explanation I have offered above, I do believe there would be a biological explanation concurrently, like how magnets work and can move in symmetry while a surface is in between two magnets. This is because there is a mind and a body like two parallel universes; and, to be more specific, what I have offered above is from the perspective of life design; while I am certain a biological reason for autism can be discovered as well. And, should the biological cause be mechanically duplicated such as on a newborn child, then I do believe autism can be induced (unethically, of course!). Meaning, I believe the karma of a soul, such as during reincarnation when a zygote forms can move genes and mutations as if controlled by a magnet until the genes of the new zygote matches the karma of that soul ... but, within a certain limit because it's doubtful a new zygote can break free of the race and complexion of the parents due to the design of the human specie. However, the formation of autism, ADHD, or other internal and/or mental variations seem possible.

Hopefully, that returns the thread back to the topic of autism. Thanks for your interest in my ideas, Mere Dreamer! I already have a thread called "Reincarnation as Meaning of Life" that no one has posted to, so feel free to post there; and, I am interested in what you have to say about good and evil. Thanks for the advise concerning posting content from my site here; but honestly, I have been waiting for a free e-book I wrote to reach wider circulation, and I will post a link to that e-book under the books forum. Otherwise, everyone is welcomed to start new threads, like your interest in good and evil since I haven't seen any thread here discussing it. I look forward to hearing more from you.

14. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

Mere Dreamer, I have started a thread called "Good and Evil" to explain my view about that topic.

For this thread about autism, there are emotions and sensitivity involved, and I thought about it and wanted to offer some additional insight to anyone reading this. Specifically, I have pointed out that according to Google, there are 131.4 million human births versus 55.3 human deaths per year so that, therefore, at least 76.1 million bodies must be filled with souls of non-human origin (as a reminder, discussions about animal to human reincarnation is against guidelines) of different types, such as thus explaining why autistic individuals show habits and personalities of solitary entities. And, in previous posts, I have used specific language to avoid labeling this as good or bad, such as by suggesting how people have social expectations for autistic individuals, which then can lead to conflicts due to disappointments to expectations. Hence why there would be emotions and sensitivity involved. And, thus, I wanted to post additional points concerning this.

For me, I have used words like "expectations" and such, but not all readers would expend time and effort to figure out what I mean. And, to some individuals like me, we view life differently, which I wanted to make explicit what I mean. Specifically, for autism, this is not labeling an individual as faulty or lesser in any shape or form. Instead, I believe the "life force" of an individual is similar for people with and without autism. And, by "life force", I mean your ability to focus and concentrate your mind. But, those with autism have habits of focusing their "life force" away from social habits; and, conversely, it is this focus away from social habits that then other people label as "autistic" as result. However, to me, your "life force" and the configuration of your entity (mind, body, and soul) is similar to everybody else except, you tend to focus your attention away from social interactions. Like my previous example of comparing a tarantula with a dog as pet choices where a tarantula is a successful creature by its own right, but you cannot expect it to be as sociable as a dog. And, these are states of existence that can be modified through training and other forms of behavior modification. And, as previously mentioned, people have got social expectations and therefore feel it is important to teach autistic individuals to become more sociable.

Then, this brings me to my next point concerning social expectations. Meaning, friends and family cannot be blamed for having social expectations. Instead, I want to surface and make it clear to anyone reading that this social expectation stems from modern capitalism where you are viewed as "normal" should you be able to get a job and support yourself, such as to keep money flowing. Otherwise, autistic individuals might become a financial burden. And, for my website (link found via my profile), I am in process of creating a video concerning capitalism where I've noticed that people of various types with good and bad reasons for being poor, like drug addicts, elderly, handicapped, veterans with post-traumatic syndrome, etc, then become financial burden to capitalism where it then costs money to assist these people. And, our modern capitalism does not provide a means to help those who experience difficulty in their ability to work and earn money and such. As such, parents of autistic individuals might worry about their own mortality and wonder who will take care of their autistic son or daughter when they grow old and pass away. As such, there might be elevated emotions and sensitivity because the modern economic lifestyle and expectations make it so. And, since capitalism is about the flow of money, autistic individuals become someone's financial responsibility, such as until they are capable of working on their own. And, there has been a disincentive for anyone to create a system or research methods to figure out how to integrate autism into society ... because those endeavors cost money. Meaning, modern society ignored autism (and others, like the elderly, drug addicts, veterans with post-traumatic stress, etc) as if hoping these problems would work themselves out. As such, people might read my posts from the position of these social conventions and expectations, while I might be thinking on a different wavelength. And, after realizing this, I wanted to post these thoughts to explain and help surface social expectations so people become aware of these social conventions and differences.

Otherwise, individuals with autism are well-documented to be capable of high function or extraordinary capabilities like "savants" (like depicted in the older movie "Rain Man") or get unbeatable scores at video games, etc., meaning they can excel at something that are compatible with their soul experience. As such, should I suggest autistic individuals come from reincarnations of non-human origin (reminder again discussions about animal to human reincarnation is against guidelines), such as because the human birth rate is too high, I am commenting about soul-configuration and soul-habits, such as suggesting souls are being expedited from a life of a solitary existence to become human beings with high social expectations, such as because of capitalism ... and, this "rush" was caused by how many human births there are, which is then drawing in souls from wherever souls are available. As result, especially because of capitalism, then conflict can arise due to expectations.

Hopefully, people can see my objective interest in raising these points. Thanks for understanding.

15. Sojourner2015

Sojourner2015 Registered

Hi GlowingGuy, my apologies for not responding sooner. I was having problems before with the login and site changes, but I'm back in now.

What I've learned in my endeavors regarding spiritual knowledge is this: Anything is possible. What we know, or think we know, is just the tip of the iceberg in regards to our soul's capacity.

What I do believe, which counters your reincarnational approach, is that numbers can be misleading in regards to reincarnational concepts. As I mention before, people have various beliefs about reincarnation...it is like assuming all vegetarians eat the same thing, but they don't.

I believe that there are many universes and our souls can choose to go to any one of those universes. Your theory is based on a certain number of souls reincarnating to the same exact place. I do not agree with your reincarnational concept.

Also, some people believe that our souls are capable of experiencing several lives at the same time. For example, you may have two or three other lives occurring on this planet right now. One may be experiencing a life of poverty in India, while another life may be a wealthy prince somewhere. I'm not sure I agree with this approach, but again...anything is possible. Carl Jung held similar thoughts on this approach.

In regards to my original post, Autism and Reincarnation, I saw a pattern that explained many of my son's quirks. I still am certain that it explains the autistic patterns that we see in the ASD community. And as one might ask, why now then? Maybe, hopefully, there will be an answer to the presenting issues of ASD discovered in our time. Some people believe that souls who reincarnate with specific disabilities will reincarnate when the cure is meant to be discovered. Just a thought.

There are so many possibilities, so many theories and, in essence, they all could be wrong for one person and right for another. Anything is possible!

16. GlowingGuy

GlowingGuy Member

Sojourner2015, I figured out a logical model that explains all of the big details in life like love, gender, children, sexuality, etc., and side-effects like autism. As such, I've been eager to share these ideas, hoping people would see the same clarity I've been seeing. Specifically, I've been citing specific examples and reasoning to explain my ideas, therefore using evidence from real-life to support my logical model. And, that was my only intention to share a logical model that makes so much sense to me, I was hoping other people would find value in it as well.

In your response, you cited a bunch of possibilities as alternatives to my ideas. It is fine you choose to have your own beliefs, but is there a specific reason why you would specifically disagree with my ideas? So much so you feel compelled to write a response stating you disagree?

If you present alternatives and say anything is possible, then why would you specifically disagree with my model? As if to specifically say my model is not possible?

Anyways, I thought I was thorough about explaining my point of view how the speed of reincarnation (because of over 76.1 more human births than deaths) can draw in souls who aren't ready for the human experience which then can cause behaviors that differ from the average. If you have alternative ideas, do you have any specific reasons to disagree with my ideas? Is there any specific reason why you are choosing your ideas over mine?

Otherwise, I am not sure why you are specifically saying you disagree with my ideas, especially since you are saying anything is possible.

17. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

GlowingGuy, my first feeling/reaction that I got from reading your posts three months ago were "how long ago was it that Jim Jones died, is this him trying again?" Each time I read a new post of yours, I still get that feeling. Surely you realize how far from forum guidelines you wander in your attempt to market your version of reality.

18. Myna

Myna Humanoid

In addition to KenJ as the matter about the guidelines in this forum.

Id like to add an idea "why so many death & why only few reincarnated back", is that bcoz some souls just choose not to reincarnate immediately, thats why there is discrepancy. Some just cant let go their old family & not ready to go to new family, some stay with their spirit guide to reflect their PLs & do sort of preparation for their next reincarnation when they are ready.

Maybe some just feel to have unfinished business & wanted to be back to human world immediately & realized they were born in different family out of their rush, so thats why some kids with traumatic PLs remember their PLs when they r lil.

As about other worlds or other forms of life, they are just creations of mind & nvr really exist. U perceive what u believe, the more u grasp their reality, the more u live in that world that u have manifested by yourself, which those world have nvr existed for human, unless in your own mind. In other words, u create a world in your own immortal mind & got yourself trapped into your own beliefs. God/Creator/Almighty is benevolence, merciful, full of compassion, only the unskillful mind punished themselves in the worlds of their own manifestation

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  19. Myna

Myna Humanoid

@Sojourner2015
    Im sorry to hear about yr child condition, i do believe, the reason would b same as how mine suffered from a rare sickness with final life termination.
    My 2nd kid gets also a kind of health challenge that I must face with great patient & extra love.

I do believe it's the way how we should learn as parents & as human. Our past lives might be lack of these aspects that we must balance it & learn thru this experience.
    If we see no matter what the issues our children have, behind is for us to have more compassion & learn more PATIENT & endurance to face our challenges of life. I wish I could do more for my kids, but except giving in to above their destiny of our children & try our best as parents & be better human & pray for their best. I see no other way.

Most important, we must keep ourselves to b positive in thought, in speech to the child & in our doings to create more comfortable & relaxing atmosphere in our daily life so we all forget this burden & enjoy the life more every second with them, in sense of not giving yourself too hard times & pressure.

All the best to u n family

-------

My nephew has autism, they nvr dreamt to have a blond hair & blue eyes child as both of them r chinese

I dont see the symptoms above as signs of autism. It's better to try to think more in positive sides, before u think the worst condition of your child. They might b young but they can feel all these signals instinctly & u make your child believe he is in that condition the way u think of or describe

I said no to sausage symptom, Coz all kids in europe loves sausages, we could eat those everyday & also in china they have such sauges, but they cook them sweet. Also, if he likes certain food & eat it everyday, it's normal, u call it addiction. I could eat noodle or spaghetti just for lunch & dinner every single day. Im definitely happy about it.

No Full night sleep also not really a symptom, i do believe sometimes he could also sleep thru, but some kids learn this slower, co-sleeping with parents might help. In case these kids were asian in past life, that could explain because in asia we use to co-sleeping with parents or siblings, so he might feel strange to sleep alone. If he does sleep with u, but still cant sleep he might have food digestion trouble. I just opened a thread mentioning histamine intolerance, how the body release histamine to food we eat & react negatively, tummy uncomfort, difficult breathing, cant control toilet, headache/migraine, gastric bleeding, etc. Have u observed some intolerance possibility, such as acidic food, garlic/onion, lactose/milkprotein?
    My younger son used to scream every night til his face turned blue, few times, i couldnt calm him downn & found out he cant stand any of milkprotein & some other protein. He has to take special protein-free milk. Since then, he sleeps thru (only sometimes happens to wake up & complain & falls back to sleep)

Toileting issues, could u pls be more precise how u train him to potty? He cant resist to hold his pee? Or he has to poo in his diaper? Have u noticed its consistence? Sometimes could be from the intolerance issues. Also could be you dont have confidence to train him intensively. I had a friend, her son used diaper until his 1st class which means 7 yrs old. It's because she was not confident enough to let him walk around diaper free whole day at home. She waited til he asked for it, but it nvr happened, coz her son nvr tasted the freedom of being diaper free. In addition to this, they have family issues like crash in marriage & I do believe, he wanted to gain attention from both parents to care for him.

Hate nail clipping, ear cleaning & medicine also no, some kids just dont want to be touched & to be held still in longer period, it's boring to them. They just dont understand why u must do this, u can distract him with toy or tv while doing this. Best perform nail clipping in front of him to yourself, he will learn it's part of routine. If I went to loo, i used to take kiddo to sit on his potty with diaper in front of my toilet, so he understands that he should pee in his toilet.

As about late talking, do u speak often to yr kid everyday since he was baby? Do u speak more than 1 language at home? Do u play him children program like teletubbies that they dont speak just make sounds??? All these must be considered. Kids learn to speak if he listen proper conversation everyday.

Cotton clothing preference could b it feels better on his skin. If he has skin rashes or itchy or sweat a lot, he would notice the cotton is more friendly to his skin, so no wonder if he is being choosy. To me, its even a positive behavior coz he knows what he wants.

Inspect his bread or play with it or explore it? It seems a healthy behavior to play with food & learn to eat himself. Or he find it interesting. When i was lil, mom told me that i love taking out the cotton in my pillow to tickle my nose to sleep /laugh just take it as something cute, rather than overthinking negatively about your kid

Lack of eye contact, if his PL born in a culture e.g. Chinese, asian, or others, that could explain, coz in asia even until now, as younger, we shouldnt look our elderly or ppl in higher status directly in the eyes, as if we challenge their authority. Also, angst & shyness could be 2 of the reasons, often insecure kids that think they always make mistakes & afraid their parents would get mad, ir they woukd feel embarassed, so they choose not to look. What you can do a play time with your child, face to face, tickle his neck & keep eye contact, so he builds his confidence & akways tell him, look into my eyes & laugh with me, so he gets used to.
    Note: for those kids whose PLs were born in year 1998 or whose job as programmer in much earlier year, it wont b rare if they dont make eye contact at all & not socialize, coz it's modern era where parents bought laptop, ipad, mobile & modern gadgets for their kids to play all they long & just interested in games. Just observe surround u, how many young ppl sitting together, they dont communicate directly instead chatting thru their mobiles. Those with high IQ, could b a software programmers or IT scientist in their PLs coz they life pattern just married to codes & comp, my bro is a software developer, it took him ages to eat, coz his mind is thinking how to crack some codes instead of remembering to chew his food, until his next spoon, it took him 15 mins, he doesnt socialize, he bothers if ppl touch him, coz he needs concentration to think, dont want to get disturbed, he didnt respond to conversation nor making eye contact, his eyes were attached to screen or other object while he's thinking about coding. Sometimes he stares & plays with his food while thinking, actually he didnt examine the food, he didnt even notice what he stared at or had been doing, but it was just his under conscious movement while concentrating. He also often talks to himself & whdn I asked him what he said, he respond like 5 mins later & that in case he noticed I talked to him, all he said just "nothing, im just thinking loud"
    He paid attention only when we popped in front of his face or during bedtime, when he turned off his computer, even in his sleep, he sleeps restlessly, he cant stop thinking of his projects, wakes up so many times, turns around in bed, or even walks around & back to sleep. The worst thing, he's too lazy to go toilet, he would hold his pee until super full to make him off from his comp screen, just simply dont want to b disturbed /laugh
    So u see, not necessarily that your kid was born in a traumatic era to have these symptoms. Often the ppl themselves created bad habits in their PLs that made themselves autistic.

Lack of ego, it's a good thing. You have very wonderful kid

20. Myna

Myna Humanoid

There, u have a sign, so as i said in my previous post. Nothing is coincidence, so in order not to repeat, we shall learn from our mistakes in the past. Just try your best to sincerely love & care for him. It's the way how the almighty wants us to learn compassion, dont take it as punishment. I used to think so, but I realized I was the one who created the outcome of mw own life this lifetime, so i shall the one repair my own path to make it smoother for me to walk forward. Just be strong! I try also my best, i try to learn to get better everyday & I can tell u I find it difficult to be positive all the time & to be egoless all the time & to be happy alm the time despite all the burden I must face. Every obstacle makes us become better person & stronger if u r willing to change.
    We r assigned with difficult children because there's something we must learn & at same time, we can help our children to evolve better & escape from this cycle of less favorable karma repetition.