• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Bad incarnations and getting off .

Norton

No joy in this incarnation at all. There is zero purpose to it. Depression and chronic illness, abuse, violence, heartbreak, loss and three decades of greyness.
I'm not coming back here. I don't even think 'here' is where I was supposed to even be. My early experiences with extra terrestrial forms and OOB's suggest this to me, as well as fundemental rejection of my place here, and especially people. Who I have nothing in common with.
This world is horrific.

Does anyone else feel that being on this planet was a mix up in soul address? Anyone think they were living a life on a different planet before this?
Anyone else want to join me in a letter of complaint to the management?

Depression will prevent you from seeing the joy in this world. It does exist. I hope you are getting treatment for the depression.

I have a feeling that I am where I belong. I am sorry you are not feeling that way, but there is a reason why you are here. Its up to you to discover that reason..

You might want to try reading some of Dr. Michael Newton's books. Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls are two that are interesting.

Good Luck.

Hi Norton

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time.

Life can be very difficult sometimes. But, there is always something good to find somewhere, surely?

Discussing life on other planets is against forum guidelines. That's not to say that it does not happen, but we prefer to keep it simple and talk about life on Earth in the forum.

Keeping within the forum rules..let's stay on this planet and perhaps this will help.

I found this quote by Alberto Villoldo Ph.D thoughtful and beautifully written.

The Four Winds Society

His newest book, titled Mending the Past and Healing the Future -- Soul Retrieval. It is a very interesting read -he is an anthropologist and psychologist and studied in the Amazon with a very famous healer. I am finding his research and work with the Light body to be fascinating. It is so nice to read another point of view regarding past lives and healing from a culture we do not read much about.

I have never heard of healing past lives as a way to soul retrieval. It puts an interesting spin on why we remember, what is important to remember and better yet - he addresses creating consciously in the future via this ancient Amazon technique of being whole.

Many members over the years have asked - why do we remember. If they do remember - some ask now what? What am I supposed to do with it. It is a beautiful premise really - the purpose is to heal and become whole. Has anyone else read his book? It is the Shamanistic approach and well done. Many people address past life experiences as a way to heal - to forgive and let go. But how many of you have thought of past life work as a way to create consciously in the future? To become whole and find that all elusive word - TRUTH?

In the context he is using it; it is embracing who we are, where we have been, forgiving the circumstances of the past, letting go and consciously creating a positive future. He has exercises that include journaling and meditation.

He also gives another point of view - one from the Amazon - which as I stated I find very interesting. Since we are inundated with Western thought and ancient text from the East.
In Villoldo's book, he references the Laika, and it isn't a matter always of going to the past. Instead he says they see evolution as a journeying into the future to "see who we're becoming" so that we may bring that knowledge back to the present. He then says that the Lakia believe that it is memories stored in our "luminous energy field (the karma from our former lives)" that determines our current situation. He talks about the fifth world - which is found within the higher chakras, and it is in these higher chakras that we meet our perfect and original self - in order to heal.

He does talk about journeying into past lives and into a lifetime in which you suffered the most - but he gets specific;

.....then the one in which you had the greatest knowledge and power but used your gifts poorly; and the past life in which you had great wisdom and used your gifts well. And as you look at these life times, you're going to drain the energy from these formers selves - even do this for the lifetime in which you used your gifts well, because even then you were no more developed spiritually than you are today, for reincarnation is progressive, not regressive--that is, you haven't fallen behind where you were in that wise lifetime, and now you can move forward even more
What I find so interesting is that he says you only need these three life times to be set free of the karma within you and that there is a domino effect - backward, that will occur clearing ALL your former lifetimes.

I hope you can find something of value in his work and perhaps pick up his book. I enjoyed it very much and over the years have discovered, I am "management." ;)

Apologies I did not read the rules so had no idea this was out of bounds. My fault entirely.

Hi Norton

Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time.

Life can be very difficult sometimes. But, there is always something good to find somewhere, surely?
Er... Isolation and being away from others is a relief. I like woods , the sea, the rivers. Lonliness has never bothered me it's how I always was.

Hmm I think you might confuse your feeling

What u might feel not belong here on this planet, could be also that your consciouness still attached to your previous life on earth, u had unfinished business, or perhaps u were falsely accussed & detained somewhere e.g. Prison in PL & passed away. During that time u suffered from trauma, depression of not supposed to be there & miss so much your home, your family; thus, u brought this imprint of emotion to your present life.

This is what I have learned from mind transfering during bardo according to Tibetan Buddhist reincarnation. A soul could just get easily anxious, nervous during the intermediate state and thus, he/she picked his/ her next reincarnation abruptly, like just choose whatever they see first, so now it could be that you didn't meet the place & the people u miss from previous life, so u feel like u were born on the wrong place & wrong time.

A PLR might b helpful to u.
I see what you are getting at with the end of life theory. I mean, yeah, it's a possibility. I could have planned to work through those feelings in this life.
I see the rules say this -
'no occult, unconventional or conventional religious topics (unless the topic somehow connects to a past life/reincarnation issue),'
Well my issue and my lifelong confusion (I'm 46) of the following events kind of make it essential that I just breifly mention this :

All the memories I have before say, 2 years, are of little 'guardian angels' taking me through strange worlds, time and space, and hiding me from demonic type creatures that had 'marked' me from before and would chase me in this life. This was my life until recognition of life on Earth began & I could see the outside world - and continued till I was around five. These other beings have found me on many occasion in out of body experiences. / end weird stuff. It sounds so crazy but the memories of these times are actually still stronger than the memory of , say, my wedding day.
I learned to read by 3-4 . I knew what reading, writing were from a past life but couldn't recognise the language , but I knew it was something I used to do and HAD to do so quickly. so I made people read to me , I'd memories what they said and decode the letters.
I've seen the Akashic records but only once. I didn't find myself. But there's , lets face it, a lot of movies there.

The Bardo thing - that could explain exactly the experiences of my early life. Unfortunately I can't get a PLR, I've been out of work with chronic illness for a long time and rely on others. So it's the 'do it yourself' route for me.
Keeping within the forum rules..let's stay on this planet and perhaps this will help.

His newest book, titled Mending the Past and Healing the Future -- Soul Retrieval. It is a very interesting read -he is an anthropologist and psychologist and studied in the Amazon with a very famous healer. I am finding his research and work with the Light body to be fascinating. It is so nice to read another point of view regarding past lives and healing from a culture we do not read much about.

I have never heard of healing past lives as a way to soul retrieval. It puts an interesting spin on why we remember, what is important to remember and better yet - he addresses creating consciously in the future via this ancient Amazon technique of being whole.

Many members over the years have asked - why do we remember. If they do remember - some ask now what? What am I supposed to do with it. It is a beautiful premise really - the purpose is to heal and become whole. Has anyone else read his book? It is the Shamanistic approach and well done. Many people address past life experiences as a way to heal - to forgive and let go. But how many of you have thought of past life work as a way to create consciously in the future? To become whole and find that all elusive word - TRUTH?

In the context he is using it; it is embracing who we are, where we have been, forgiving the circumstances of the past, letting go and consciously creating a positive future. He has exercises that include journaling and meditation.

He also gives another point of view - one from the Amazon - which as I stated I find very interesting. Since we are inundated with Western thought and ancient text from the East.
In Villoldo's book, he references the Laika, and it isn't a matter always of going to the past. Instead he says they see evolution as a journeying into the future to "see who we're becoming" so that we may bring that knowledge back to the present. He then says that the Lakia believe that it is memories stored in our "luminous energy field (the karma from our former lives)" that determines our current situation. He talks about the fifth world - which is found within the higher chakras, and it is in these higher chakras that we meet our perfect and original self - in order to heal.

He does talk about journeying into past lives and into a lifetime in which you suffered the most - but he gets specific;

I hope you can find something of value in his work and perhaps pick up his book. I enjoyed it very much and over the years have discovered, I am "management." ;)

'What I find so interesting is that he says you only need these three life times to be set free of the karma within you and that there is a domino effect - backward, that will occur clearing ALL your former lifetimes.'

Thanks for the reply.
But three more lives just to break even with karma? I can barely look one minute into the future on bad days. I can't even concieve of being able to do this.
I am so outraged at this news. I actually hate myself for sending me on this 'growth' mission. I was wiser as a baby than I am now - and I've spent 2/3 of my life on the spiritual path searching for truth. So much work to end up more spiritually dense than I started.

But really, it's not the healing of my past life I am confused about - it's just the confusion about the start of it that I posted ^. No-one else on any path I've talked has ever been able to explain it. It *really* matters to me because I'm going to have to go back there when I die.

Back to karma - I've heard some say that the highest spiritual beings here still have to reincarnate. If that's the truth, that out of 7 billions of us, the 50 or so wisest are *still* not good enough then you can see my point of it being hopeless. This planet hasn't got enough *time* to evolve everyone to a level of that magnitude. I doubt humanity has 100 years left to be honest. Looking at current affairs we may have good odds on not making 2019. So we may to have to incarnate somewhere else anyway.
I've heard that no-one compels you to stay on Earth, and you can opt out to stay somewhere of slow growth or even other realms. I've heard Earth is the boot camp that we don't really have to force ourselves to go through.

But if all I can do is try to heal. I better get on with it. There doesn't seem to be any other option at all to move forward.
And I do resent that puppeteering , even if it's by my own self.
But thank you for your replies all.

The Four Winds Society

Interesting indeed

I read shamanism, found out about soul lost where part(s)of us escaped somewhere. Mostly because of traumas, and we should retrieve them to heal.

Last edited:
As I said, A past life regression would be helpful to u, sometimes it heals your chronic illness too

Nothing sounds crazy, coz I experienced crazy stuff, even so I'm still sceptical to what I saw & experienced, just prefer scientific than psychic explanation.
I'll try a PLR from youtube. I can afford that.
I admire you scientific scepticism. It's certainly one way to keep oneself in check from leaping to conclusions.

Welcome to the forum Norton!

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. That is awful that you have had to go thru depression, and abuse, etc. Have you tried talking to a therapist? They may be able to help you understand your feelings and make sense of past trauma from your current life. If you dont have the money to pay for it, if you have ObamaCare that should help.

It is very possible you might have had lives on other planets. I feel sometimes as if though I might have, b/c its hard to make sense of this world. I myself feel like giving up faith in humanity.

Perhaps energy work might be a good idea. I had a great energy woman, but she retired. I can stilll PM you her name if you would like to talk with her. She might be very very helpful in your situation. I have a psychic who I find helpful but she can tell you about your childhood and future, but she isnt good with PL. I can PM you her name if you like.

I am sorry your life is so difficult. I feel like mine is very difficult as well. I spoke with my energy woman and I found out its thru no fault of my own. I had a PL in England in the 1500's where I was an orphan who had to beg, borrow, and steal to survive. I thought that I wouldnt starve, and I would have people caring about me if I chose the life I'm in now. Boy was I wrong. I just had too many people controlling me in this life. And I also had trauma. But energy work is the best way to heal in my opinion. I wish you peace for the future. Love and light.

Welcome to the forum Norton!

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. That is awful that you have had to go thru depression, and abuse, etc. Have you tried talking to a therapist? They may be able to help you understand your feelings and make sense of past trauma from your current life. If you dont have the money to pay for it, if you have ObamaCare that should help.

It is very possible you might have had lives on other planets. I feel sometimes as if though I might have, b/c its hard to make sense of this world. I myself feel like giving up faith in humanity.

Perhaps energy work might be a good idea. I had a great energy woman, but she retired. I can stilll PM you her name if you would like to talk with her. She might be very very helpful in your situation. I have a psychic who I find helpful but she can tell you about your childhood and future, but she isnt good with PL. I can PM you her name if you like.

I am sorry your life is so difficult. I feel like mine is very difficult as well. I spoke with my energy woman and I found out its thru no fault of my own. I had a PL in England in the 1500's where I was an orphan who had to beg, borrow, and steal to survive. I thought that I wouldnt starve, and I would have people caring about me if I chose the life I'm in now. Boy was I wrong. I just had too many people controlling me in this life. And I also had trauma. But energy work is the best way to heal in my opinion. I wish you peace for the future. Love and light.
Thanks for the reply DK.
Yeah I've been through many therapists. I'm about to try Biodynamic therapy, I've found a therapist nearby - that's working on the pre-verbal body trauma. I'll have to check if she can do a sliding scale though. In some cases interpersonal therapy is useless since the problem is rooted before the intellect took hold, especially in the cases of children non bonding or I assume Past Lives as well. It involves loosening the body through massage and touch so the therapist can devine in which part of the body the trauma is located for instance. It's pretty powerful from my research.

Energy work is funnily enough, exactly what I've been doing since I posted this. I'd been doing too much grounding and not enough opening. So I've had Reiki and changed my practice around so I do a lot of white light meditation and cancelled out a lot of the concentration excercises I'd been overdoing. There has been a difference in the last 2 days. I'm still tired but the mind isn't going along the lines of 'Incarnation is Hell' at the moment. It's a bit more , hmm, ready to let things be.

Hmmm. I'll have a deep think about your kind offer for psychic assistance. It may be really helpful. I've not seen a psychic for years but they had been helpful in the past. I was even part of a Spiritualist church once in my teens.
I'm really glad that you managed to get over your trauma. It does actually give hope when we see it is possible!

I would suggest u to ask an advice of trance music/cd guide for PLR from those who have successfully & correctly done it in this forum, not just picking up any random one on youtube. Unfortunately, I can't suggest u any, as mine just appeared by itself at certain point of my life.

As about being scientific sceptism, coz I do believe spiritual & worldly matters must be in balance. We can't ignore the truth like our nature being spirit, neither too fanatic about spiritual, everything must be learned, observed, reflected spiritually & wordly as we still inhabit our bodies as we are given & blessed with them to evolve; thus, we must use our body wisely to achieve it.

Good luck to your PLR

Hi Myna.
Yeah that makes sense. I'll have a look on the forum to see what has worked for others or start a thread if I can't find one.

Oh you misunderstand me about scientific sceptism, I meant illuminated scepticism. Yes I do belive our nature is spirit and even beyond that. If I may clarify I mean that to avoid self-delusion and other problems with working spiritually we must have a valid system to work with. If we do this - then this will happen - that kind of scienctific experimentation. If we talk to a spirit we must not automatically believe what it is or what it's telling us, but go away and find evidence . That way doesn't destroy the exploratory paths such as astral or past lives, it just makes sure we are not fooled by first impressions and can build up a reliable system of telling the truth of an experience from falsehood. It's the difference between a good researcher into past lives and someone who just had too many onions and dreamt they were a spaceship :D
We all want to make sure we're going the right way :)

No joy in this incarnation at all. There is zero purpose to it. Depression and chronic illness, abuse, violence, heartbreak, loss and three decades of greyness.
I'm not coming back here. I don't even think 'here' is where I was supposed to even be. My early experiences with extra terrestrial forms and OOB's suggest this to me, as well as fundemental rejection of my place here, and especially people. Who I have nothing in common with.
This world is horrific.

Does anyone else feel that being on this planet was a mix up in soul address? Anyone think they were living a life on a different planet before this?
I feel very alike. Also would like to know how to end this incarnation and start another one. No purpose in this incarnation, just loafing through life wondering what to do when I have no interest in anything and do not want to do anything and do not want to interact with anybody. And also I agree that this world is horrific, or better to say - people are horrific.

So... does anyone know how to reincarnate soon? How to end one incarnation to start something else?

I feel very alike. Also would like to know how to end this incarnation and start another one. No purpose in this incarnation, just loafing through life wondering what to do when I have no interest in anything and do not want to do anything and do not want to interact with anybody. And also I agree that this world is horrific, or better to say - people are horrific.

So... does anyone know how to reincarnate soon? How to end one incarnation to start something else?
Hey,

Thing that can end this incarnation is only a suicide and it's too silly to end a precious life, while the others are struggling to get healthy & stay alive.

You should not give up before you give yourself to prove what you can do to make yourself different, to make the world surround you different, to the better.

If you end this life, you will have to repeat the same on your next life, until you learn the lesson & make a success. Success here not having rep or wealth in material, but make yourself rich of positive thoughts, speech, attitude & actions.

Change your mind & see that you are surrounded with blessings.

Each of your breath is a blessing,
Each if your food you eat is a blessing,
Your health, your body are blessing.

If u don't like to interact with anyone; then, interact with yourself, talk within you,
- challenge yourself to eliminate the thought to give up your life.
- challenge yourself to look around u & find 10 things you should be thankful for everyday
- also u can surf & read news of people who must suffer from hunger, sickness, live on the street, orphans, etc. You will eventually realize that you have been blessed a lot and thus try to live with courage & contenment, also try to live as better person. So don't waste your life, find happiness WITHIN yourself. I'm sure u DID have beautiful memories, means your life is not totally a failure.

If u don't like to do anything, nor interest in anything, it's even better, means u dont have any attachment to this material world, so it should be easy for u to just meditate, all u have to do just relax sit down & mind your breath, count your inhale & exhale until 100, no thinking, nothing. If u start think of something, reset your mind & start counting from 0, until u suceed count to 100 WITHOUT thinking or doing anything. Who knows, u will get answer thru this meditation, your higherself will guide u & show u your PLs so u understand this life better.

I'm just like u, i'm also learning to live further despite the burden I carry, coz I know I won't let myself fail this life, so that I have to repeat same lesson. Fight for your life, only u can change it, no one else. Don't throw a white flag for your life battle, before u die with smile & in happiness.

Try to see more positive in your life, be happy, coz u deserve it, u just reject to feel so.

Last edited:
I'm not coming back here. I don't even think 'here' is where I was supposed to even be. My early experiences with extra terrestrial forms and OOB's suggest this to me, as well as fundamental rejection of my place here, and especially people. Who I have nothing in common with.
This world is horrific.

Sorry to hear about your burden.

It is possible that this is what you signed up for, before this incarnation, willingly, which might provide you some comfort. Try to find out, using some kind of altered state of conscious experience, what is the lesson you're here to learn!

My belief is that we don't have to suffer to learn our lessons, and suffering is an indication that we're living in a way that goes against our pre-determined life purpose. I know that this may be difficult to swallow when you're overwhelmed.

Good luck!

Back