• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Biblical past lives

BriarRose said:
What you are asking, Twilight, is ringing a bell in my head, but it's very far away, and I can't quite focus it. There was an apostle called "Simon the Zealot". Bible scholars argue about him. Some think he was a zealot because of religious fervor, and some think he was a member of the Zealot political party, which existed at the time. There were several Simons who are called "false messiahs". Could it be one of them?
It appears that Zealot is the only one that sticks to me the most. :) however I did post my biblical memory in the social group section however the birth locations and dates to a lower extent seem to be off for the false messiahs unless there is more Simons I seem to have a birth location in India and was executed in Syria. :/

Except Magnus in a negative sort of way, one eyebrow went up just reading about him. I'd also like to add pure hatred just rushed through my veins against this man. Why did this have to happen at work, the thoughts against him are unspeakable >~<

I'm calm now, I have a feeling that he and I were enemies in a past life :/

I think you need to work out what the label "the christ" is a reference to ... as you have highlighted those words. Having not read your posts in the social group section, wherever that is, I can't comment further, except to say if the Simon you refer to is Simon the Zealot (and "the christ"), there are differing reports about who he was, and where and how he died. I don't think I've come across any references that say he was born in India.

firebird said:
I think you need to work out what the label "the christ" is a reference to ... as you have highlighted those words. Having not read your posts in the social group section, wherever that is, I can't comment further, except to say if the Simon you refer to is Simon the Zealot (and "the christ"), there are differing reports about who he was, and where and how he died. I don't think I've come across any references that say he was born in India.
Probably should of put a question mark there because that was a conscious guess :/ . Anyways I think it's safe to say that I was Simon of Zealot. I was born in Malta and sailed to Isreal where I picked up an ugly fight with Simon Magus. I do have to admit, with the amount of Simon running through my head besides my present name got confusing.

I did some praying at church about this, apparently Zealot is still sleeping. My Subconcious went back to my Spirit guide calling me the christ . Magus for a little while mention that I have been the Anti-Christ, the backstory of my biblical life is the same but the name is quite confusing

Do I sound like an anti-Christ? :/

BessieA said:
I have just been reading the "biblical times" thread in the Archive section. I wish i had found it when it was still active. I would love to hear from anyone who lived in "Jesus' times"
Bessie xx
I have many memories and insights into my past lives. I would like to contact the other 'disciples' and Christian era people, perhaps through the FORUM. I believe I was Philip the Apostle.
For awhile I feared myself as Nicodemus or Peter, which is my namesake. The second "vision" was during a past life workshop > watching Jesus pass in the tight quarters of a square street, crowds around, my shaking and very upset. My first 'vivid recall" was some years prior during past life "therapy' session, as a man in great fear in the white walled streets. I thought it was early Roman or Greek, and could be, but appears now more likely Christ's time. Philip did martyr in Macedonia after his 'solitary' mission. He rarely contacted the others,went his 'own way'. I sensed 'abandonment' (but no longer emotionally) and independence in many ways. Both Peter and Philip were hung up feet first. Paul was a cohort but I think not well known. He did raise the issue of Sin to save the religion, and Jesus Martrydom made religion real for people of the past centuries.

As an Astrologer I found special past life / place techniques, which confirm many things. Some are only suggested, as a birth in Nazareth is one, among one of the slain children of Herod. My moon line is through holy land area. But could be this was two lives, one reborn immediately after the other. Then Philip would be at correct age in 33BC. This all together explains a lot to me. I found out I had hebrew heritage about 2 years ago (not in my youth, but at age 60) Now I realize much more about my history which led to this life.

The most vivid was the crying deeply while experiencing Jesus pass by. (felt this physically during the recall) The same lack of respect for the spiritual truth and this former lifetime that people do not recognize past lives or other relevant truths today. I am no longer Christian in religion. Yet the reverence for Soul and God is real and true.

Bessie; I know a few others of the time, and one of these says she was MMagdalene also. I tend to believe her, an advanced Soul she is. It is complicated, as we may be friends or family such as jude and james were brothers, or there was more than one Mary (Miriams such as mother mary, Magda. and others too). The importance of course is why we recall it, not the actual person.

BriarRose said:
I bought "The Holographic Universe". It's in my enormous pile of books, waiting to be read! I was thinking about my "mosaic" theory. ....symcarnate lives :rolleyes:
Mosaic theory I believe is true, and I've had them (2 lives at same time fairly recently). I cannot explain away either past life. Thanks for the term symcarnate. It could also reflect having lives as such that others also claim.

paneagle said:
Mosaic theory I believe is true, and I've had them (2 lives at same time fairly recently). I cannot explain away either past life. Thanks for the term symcarnate. It could also reflect having lives as such that others also claim.
It appears that we both knew about a Simon the Christ, except I'm not it apparently however there are apparently other Disciples that fit the bill.

However there are pastlives that are matching none the less. :)

Hello there, bumping this to find out if any of the New members have had any contact with Jesus and the Disciples :)

We were standing next to each, young people. We had hands in prayer. Jesus came and walked beside us. Blessed us. He touched my cheek while he smiled. He had shoulder-length brown hair and bright blue eyes.

His smile was sincere and charming. Later, when he was dying on the cross stood next to him his acquaintances and he said each of them to the wise sentences. Even in pains he preserved brave face. Jesus was our idol.

What do you remember about him...and daily life? Are you aware of any cultural nuances? I would love to hear about them.

If someone chose to be offended on this forum (and this is the stance of forum staff) ----it would not be your fault or your responsibility. They would be responsible for how they chose to feel.

Jesy_par said:
What do you remember about him...and daily life? Are you aware of any cultural nuances? I would love to hear about them.
If someone chose to be offended on this forum (and this is the stance of forum staff) ----it would not be your fault or your responsibility. They would be responsible for how they chose to feel.
What I can remember is that I walked with him and he was dressed all in white. Constantly spoke about Christianity, gave good advices, proved to practice exorcism ...

His charisma, wisdom and spirituality were obvious. Probably there were various cultural nuances. But I was Aryan type, and Jesus also had a lighter cultural nuance.

Hi famgrin,

I wonder if you are aware that Jesus (Yeshua) was not Christian. Christianity came hundred of years after him. Linen in his day was the color of sheeps wool, not white. Exorcism is a modern word and idea about occult topics, demons and spirits.

I would just caution you not to fall into the acceptance trap without researching your memories. It's possible you were with someone else at a much later time and identified him with Jesus. IMHO.

Deborah said:
Hi famgrin,
I wonder if you are aware that Jesus (Yeshua) was not Christian. Christianity came hundred of years after him. Linen in his day was the color of sheeps wool, not white. Exorcism is a modern word and idea about occult topics, demons and spirits.

I would just caution you not to fall into the acceptance trap without researching your memories. It's possible you were with someone else at a much later time and identified him with Jesus. IMHO.
Hi Deborah. Maybe you're right and it was not Jesus. I found that it was Jesus from that he was on the cross and from his characteristics, which I have described. I remember the white color of his clothes not the color of sheeps wool.

He spoke constantly about his own moral ideas, philosophy, and therefore I thought it might be something Christian.

As for the exorcism - I remember that he went to a house to help the ill - possessed. I termed it how exorcism, because another word occurred not to me. Sure, it was other than exorcism, but basically it has common features.

What a beautiful stories. Interesting to read. I also have my memories. First I'm going to do Ayahuasca to eliminated blockades and heal. The teaching plant yeah! :tongue:

PHOENIxXx said:
What a beautiful stories. Interesting to read. I also have my memories. First I'm going to do Ayahuasca to eliminated blockades and heal. The teaching plant yeah! :tongue:
Ayahuasca is divine! :tongue:

Have you had your Ayahuasca experience yet ? I'm really curious whether it was able to reveal anything of significance about your past life.

I have a few stories to share regarding this topic but have been reluctant to do so. My 1978 NDE was way more complicated than I let on. I knew from past experience that I was about to leave the world again - on another trip to the 'light' and be surrounding by truth. The day before my NDE - I was not a fan of Jesus. I was not a follower of his faith. I didn't admire him, worship him as a God, but I did want to find him on the other side. Not to shake his hand like a celebrity. I wanted to plant my foot in his behind. My parents, grandparents and someone I adore with all my heart - where followers of his faith. I wasn't. I respected it because people I loved felt they had gotten something from it. I was opposed to him for many reasons - the primary reason prior to my NDE - was reincarnation. Something was wrong in Denmark if every Christian I encountered in my youth - always told me Jesus didn't approve of such teachings. I thought of him as a 'lazy coward' hiding out in heaven - while his 'religion' led people astray from the truth of reincarnation.

So, when I woke up with amnesia - I didn't forget about my passion for finding this "Jesus bum' and give him a piece of my mind about his followers condemning the teachings of truth regarding reincarnation. I had been given instructions that were 'sealed' up in my unconscious relating to this theme and I was on the 'hunt' for a group of people who had been at the death scene of someone I knew of as "Yeshua." I knew that finding these people 'reincarnated' were supposed to give me insights to the Real Jesus - and what had happened to his 'teachings' in the world of man. I soon discovered that I had been on that path before I even realized it. I had met a man when I was 16 and saw into his past life. He had been one of the guards, (the nice one as opposed to the sadistic one) who had led "Yeshua" out of a dungeon and whipped him at the whipping post. I felt that meeting was a lost cause because this man had no memory what so ever of his past life as a ancient guard walking around in sandals. (I told him, "At least I don't have to look at your ugly feet now.") When I was standing with this man - I could see it as he saw it. I had disliked Jesus before this - but - I didn't hate him. The people at that scene I had access to through the reincarnated guard - hated this one called "Yeshua." In my own personal life - I had never been surrounded by 'hate' like that scene had in it from start to finish. It was a very small minority that had any loving feelings toward that man "Yeshua."

When I was 20 - I met the 'reincarnated' sadistic guard. Oh brother, he hadn't changed much. Wore a different set of clothes but that reincarnated man still had a 'lust' for blood and death. I tested him to see if he could recall that past life where he beat Yeshua with a whip and nailed those nails in his wrists and heelbone like he had. He had no memory what so ever. I called a 'spirit guide' to me in this meeting. He was a 'scary' man to be around. The 'spirit guide' told me he had no memory of his past life. I told the man, "I don't blame you. How could you live with that in your mind." Once again, I could see the scene as his former mind and body had seen it.

All told, I was given insight to know that I was destined to cross paths with 6 people who had been at the courtyard with the whipping post. I could see the other people when I stumbled across the visions while standing next to a reincarnated guard. At the age of 21 - the visions expanded and took on a life of their own. I felt I could describe the scene of Yeshua's death in rich vivid detail and in living color and I didn't need to be standing next to a former reincarnation of one of the guards.

continued........

I thought coming in contact with those two guards had flipped some sort of switch inside me and I had no control of when those visions flooded my mind.

Jesus?

I still had no idea who Jesus was - or what these visions had to do with his life story. I never put the two together, then one night I was sitting with some friends and the 'blood and gore' got to me and I had to 'vent' about it. They started telling me the scene and story I was describing sounded a lot like the story of Jesus. My attitude and reply was "Get the heck out of here. NO way." The idea everyone gave me about Jesus - was someone in clean white clothes, smelling like a bed of roses, perfect blonde hair, blue eyes and walking around with a halo over his head. I told my friends,

"If you could see this Yeshua fellow like I do - you would know his idea of clean is splashing around in a dirty river once or twice a month. Never able to get all the dirt and grime off him. Them boys didn't have soap with them to do that sort of thing. If I looked up tomorrow and saw this fellow running toward me - I would run with the wind in the opposite direction and try and keep myself down wind from him. He stunk. I ain't never encountered body odor like I do when those visions assault my senses. He had strange odors coming out of every part of his body. His breath was foul. He didn't use toilet paper and some of that clung to his body and created a foul smell around him. Maybe those people in ancient times were used to that sort of thing - but does a number on my mind every time. If that fellow showed up here and now to stand in front of a pulpit in a closed room - that room would empty out in a heart beat due to his foul smell."

I told my friends I had hope of finding this Jesus fellow - one day or another - and when I did - I was going to give him a piece of my mind about his followers being led away from truth instead of being led to truth - mainly reincarnation. I told them, "Boy howdy. If you guys are right - that dang Jesus has a secret weapon store for me. No way in heck I am going to want to get any where near him with that sort of foul body odor going on. I am going to have to work on counteracting that secret weapon of his."

It was after that day that I came to a metaphor about Jesus (or possibly Yeshua) being a teacher in the classroom of the world. It was like the teacher left the room visiting the principles office and the students took over and created havoc and mayhem. Instead of describing the 'old maid' of a teacher they had in the past - they just made up a sexy blonde hair blue eyed image they wanted in absence of the real thing. I came to call Jesus the substitute teacher. He wasn't real. Just an image people created out of their own imagination of what they 'thought' and desired more so than what was real and true.

But, I eventually crossed paths with the other four reincarnated souls and was able to see that scene through the eyes of their 'souls' and their former lives. The image that showed up in my visions over and over again - is the same image you see on the Shroud of Turin which shoes the bloodstains in the heal and the wrists - just as I described over and over again through the years.

Sincerely,

DKing

In 1981, my friends started taking my testimony seriously, or giving me the benefit of doubt. They wanted to know if I could hear the words 'Yeshua' were speaking in this visions. I told them I could hear him speaking loud and clear. They were all jumping up and down asking me, "What does he say?" My reply was, "I have idea what that boy is speaking about. It is all Greek to me. It is like standing next to a Mexican speaking Spanish. I can never make heads or tails out of it. Sometimes, I have a voice come to me that acts like an interpreter - but that interpreter doesn't do a direct translation all the time. So, I have to go by what someone else tells me and I ain't exactly sure to trust that. So, in my own mind - I have no idea what he is saying."

I told them all I knew for sure - was - he laughed and sang alot. That part I pretty much could interpret by the sounds I heard. I thought of him as traveling minstrel for that reason. People's eyes would light up in a spiritual way - just the way it did the world over when comedians told their jokes - or singers sang their songs. I would have never guessed him to be a preacher from my visions. Didn't look like no preacher I had ever seen or heard of.

Sincerely,

DKing

It seems like you are speaking of Saint Peter (birth name Simon), although I don't understand the label of "the Christ".

I haven't read the New Testiment in almost a year now to prevent contaminated memory and I think you might be right. The name Peter has been popping up lately however when I move out in a couple of years I'll be able to go see a professional regressionalist.

Thanks for all you guys do :)

Back