Billy Campbell (AU) - Princess Diana (UK) reincarnation

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by SleeplessFox, Jul 17, 2019.

1. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Member

I'm sorry for bringing up yellow press articles here but I wonder what the reincarnationforum community thinks about this case:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...incarnated-David-Campbells-bizarre-claim.html

Perhaps some of you already read it somewhere else.

Some points that might encourage the authenticity of this CORT:
    - why is it the male twin who claims to be the reincarnation of a british princess if there's a female twin sister that would fit in far better for a made up story (we all know: it's many girls dream to be a princess)
    - the father of the so called reincarnated Lady Diana is a famous/popular (since I'm not a aussi, I can't tell much of his career) TV host
    - Mr. Campbell already spoke about his sons memories two years ago, that makes the story look pretty "stable" to my eyes

Would love to hear some opinions on this CORT.

Cheers,
    SF

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

It's interesting but feel sorry for the poor kid. His family should've kept this private between him, and some independent researchers... especially if the kid is a reincarnation of her. Poor kid is made to look like part of a sideshow.

inhaltslos, Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  3. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Member

Imagine the Prince of Wales' reaction to that:

[​IMG]

*not meant to be venomous, just for laughers!

fireflydancing and inhaltslos like this.
  4. Jack E

Jack E Senior Member

At the first glance provided by this article and others on it, the case doesn't rub me wrong. I'm always cautious of famous ID's, of course, but the nature of the statements seems fairly typical of authenticity. It appears functionally equivalent to, for instance, the Lou Gehrig case, or the Bobby Jones one. I'd like to hear more about it, though, and hopefully see some Tucker involvement, before conclusively adding it to the famous PL canon.

SleeplessFox likes this.
  5. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Member