Birthmark

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Jim78, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I have a birthmark on the left side of my temple:

You can see it just above the white pointer. As you can see its perfectly round like a bullet entry wound.

Nobody actually knows whereabouts on his head my last incarnation was shot:

http://www.academia.edu/4460543/The_Death_of_Michael_Collins_Was_There_a_Doctors_Plot

http://sarasmichaelcollinssite.com/a_grisly_business

The only thing I know for sure is that the spot where I have my birthmark was underneath a bandage when I died in my last life. There was no autopsy done and a lot of conflicting reports. All I know is that I have a bullethole shaped birthmark above my left temple.

Here's my last life's corpse in a bandage:

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/119/3426/640/collinsathospital.jpg

Attached Files:

Kenz1010 and WhiteRose like this.
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

QUOTE:
    )
    The consequences of Dr Harbison’s explanation are that Collins was shot from the front; notdirectly in front, but from his left so that the bullet came out behind and below his right ear
    ( the most commonly, but not the universally, selected site of the wound as seen by observers of the body
    )
    ; from slightly above also, as the bullet went through his head but not his face.
    END QUOTE.

This expert thinks that the entry wound was in the left side of the head. A bullet entering slightly above the left side temple and exiting below the right ear would have most likely been fired from slightly above as the expert stated. Its not definitive proof but it is interesting to me nonetheless.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    AlexD likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Sheesh! It is no wonder you have so much to deal with! Early on in my process, I tried a few times to get to the bottom of things, and was afflicted with so much emotion I could not go deeper. At times I felt like my whole body had electricity passing through it. I continue to fiddle along the edges, but there are some things there that I just can't delve into at the moment. Maybe sometime when life settles down and I don't have so much pressure on me and can afford some assistance in the process. In the meantime, I don't envy you your memories. People wonder why they can't remember. I more often wonder why my "stuff" couldn't just stay quietly buried in various old graves along with my cast-off bodies and LEAVE ME ALONE to live this life without a lot of interference. A truly fresh start is one of the things we all should want, but don't really get. In truth, everybody is haunted by their prior lives to some degree or another. Some realize this. Some are oblivious. It is enough for me at the moment to stick my fingers in my ears so I don't have to listen to the moans drifting down from the attic (figuratively speaking). I really don't want to have to confront my ghosts and ghoulies just yet. Almost certainly I will have to do this sometime. But for the moment it will just have to wait . . .

PS--Good luck with this Jim. Like I said, I don't envy you your memories, but wonder whether the time might come where I would prefer to have yours rather than my own. Time will tell I guess.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I totally relate, I wish some things just stayed in oblivion for me. But they were aready affecting me before I could remember consciously. When they emerged it was horrible, but still a relief, afterwards. It gave a meaning to my torments.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

When I was first trying to convince my sister of reincarnation S&S, I used my birthmark and my similar, although not identical, handwriting in both lives as the only physical evidence I could offer. She dismissed them as coincidences. I found it a very morbid affair researching my last life wound for my birthmark. I even found it weird posting a link to a picture of my corpse, last life or not, in this topic.

I know what you mean about wishing ones past lives would leave you alone. I feel like I have a monkey on my back that I'm going to have to deal with.

I hope my PL memories aren't preferable to yours. What with my overall reincarnation experience, if they are, I pity you.

AlexD likes this.
  6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I was thinking of that before. It must be hard looking at your own dead body.
    My body (Alexandru) was never found... it was presumably destroyed post mortem, along with Iosif's. I presume they wanted to cover the mutilations up. Plus there is the fact that there are witnesses of my execution but not of Iosif's, so the cause of death might not have been headshot in his case. I have no signs of that death on my body but my aunt has some, and no signs of gunshots. How did Iosif die, really? The day of the execution or before? If reincarnation was considered canon, then maybe the case could be reopened and we might shed some light on the matter. But today, no one would believe us.

7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Its weird seeing your dead body Alex. I just think that its mad that whatever is me has left that body to choose to become Jim. Thinking about the spiritual realm is strange but its equally as strange to see a picture of your last life body and know what it is about you that made you end up on that slab. Its strange to think that life after death means more life. I don't hold any memories of the life between lives though so I don't really know how we choose our lives, but here we are on Earth again.

If reincarnation was considered canon the mystery would be gone out of life Alex. Is my birthmark an indication of where I was shot or is it just a coincidence? I'll probably never know in this lifetime. Its strange to think that even relatively recent deaths, like your past life and mine, can still have mysteries surrounding them. Collins family won't let his body be exhumed so a full examination will probably never happen. Maybe the fact that the majority don't believe in reincarnation is something we should become comfortable with? I doubt myself that reincarnation will ever be conclusively proven and I doubt anyone will believe that I'm Collins. I sometimes wish that I remembered looking down at my body on that long ago August day and remembering for myself if the birthmark matches but I don't remember such things. If it wasn't for my visitation dreams I'd probably be unsure about if there's a spirit realm. I'd just be sure of reincarnation.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  8. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Mine faded early however from baby pictures as marks go it would have been a brutal way to go as a gun shot would be nicer, don't know what happened but I get headaches sometimes daily that rather being painful are just draining.

9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I get tremendous pain behind my left eye now and again There and back again, so I can relate.

10. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

This could be another thread perhaps ... whether we regret remembering our old lives or whether we treasure them. Despite the terrible Stalingrad experience, I treasure my time in the army, hard though it was. It's the only place I feel I belong.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I don't treasure it but I don't feel any pride in having been a soldier anymore. It just is what it is.

12. GreyReynard

GreyReynard Senior Member

I think birthmarks are probably signs. I especially think if they are specific shapes, since perfect squares or circles don’t seem to happen like that on people or animals unless the hand of man is involved.

I have a perfect circle under my hair on one of my temples. I also have a perfect square where my hamstring meets my gluteus. I found a Roman armor piercing arrow head that matched it. Always wondered how I’d have taken an arrow there at that angle. Found an account of a direct ancestor taking a pike in that general vicinity from a pikeman hiding underneath a bridge. Makes more sense to me, but I have no memories. From reading about this man he seems to be a kindred spirit. Makes me wonder.

My old soul son was born with two birthmarks almost the same shape. One was on his wrist. The other was right above his heart. They are fading as he ages. The one on his wrist is larger than the one on his chest. It looked like a defensive wound. It looked like he was holding up a shield when a spear or lance penetrated his shield, arm, and chest. The birthmarks matched almost exactly if you put his arm up over his chest like that. It most definitely would have been a fatal blow.

Jim78, briski, tanker and 1 other person like this.
  13. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi GreyReynard.

If our birthmarks are past life related I wonder how much influence the soul has on manifesting past life markers in ones current body? Does it stretch as far as appearance in some cases?

GreyReynard likes this.
  14. briski

briski Senior Registered

Ive read articles that the soul can if it wants to, have major influence on the body while developing

Jim78 likes this.
  15. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

There are many traits that are environmental and not strictly genetic. Only part of our appearance is genetic, the rest is determined by outside factors, starting from the womb. Even hormonal levels in the mother's body can alter a body's structure from birth, along with chemicals and other different factors. Just saying that even appearance is not carved in stone, much is determined by DNA but much is influenced by outside factors, and we don't know if our souls can actually influence those factors for the body to look a certain way.

16. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yea but sometimes I wonder Alex.

I'm not blowing my own trumpet but my ex told me after we split up that the first thing she noticed about me was that I had a face like Superman. Then I find out I was a "hero" in past lives.

Was I given conventionally 'heroic' looks only to have heroism deconstructed for me or is it just a coincidence? The encounters etc I've had in my life points to the possibility that there are no coincidences though.

17. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Better to look like a hero for whatever reason ...

18. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I think sometimes our appearance has a deeper meaning, not necessarily to suggest a past identity but to tell us something about our destiny. Now, as you already know, my beliefs stick to a rather extreme predestination. At some point in my life I could only resonate to the idea that I am walking a path that has always been decided, every attempt at steering from it will only lead me to fulfil my original destiny. In my view our souls already know their path before incarnating, at least to some extent. It's plausible that a soul would choose certain features or traits to make sure things go as they are meant to, even just by subconsciously suggesting us what our true destiny is. But it's just my view on it and as I already wrote, it's influenced by predestination.

GreyReynard, KenJ and Jim78 like this.
  19. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

In the beginning I had no idea about this birthmark or looking alike your past life but along the way I've come to believe it. In my own case I have birthmarks on my arm and on my back before being removed (there were so many of them). I know how past life me died and it can explain the birthmark on my arm. There was a terrible scene when she was beaten by a belt on her upper back - thus explaining the birthmarks there.

Jim78 likes this.
  20. briski

briski Senior Registered

Birthmarks were first noticed by the late Ian stevenson on his reincarnation cases. Not sure if all birthmarks correspond to something that happened in a PL though

GreyReynard and sortoflikeheaven like this.