Birthmark

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Jim78, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I have a birthmark on the left side of my temple:

You can see it just above the white pointer. As you can see its perfectly round like a bullet entry wound.

Nobody actually knows whereabouts on his head my last incarnation was shot:

http://www.academia.edu/4460543/The_Death_of_Michael_Collins_Was_There_a_Doctors_Plot

http://sarasmichaelcollinssite.com/a_grisly_business

The only thing I know for sure is that the spot where I have my birthmark was underneath a bandage when I died in my last life. There was no autopsy done and a lot of conflicting reports. All I know is that I have a bullethole shaped birthmark above my left temple.

Here's my last life's corpse in a bandage:

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/119/3426/640/collinsathospital.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

QUOTE:
    )
    The consequences of Dr Harbison’s explanation are that Collins was shot from the front; notdirectly in front, but from his left so that the bullet came out behind and below his right ear
    ( the most commonly, but not the universally, selected site of the wound as seen by observers of the body
    )
    ; from slightly above also, as the bullet went through his head but not his face.
    END QUOTE.

This expert thinks that the entry wound was in the left side of the head. A bullet entering slightly above the left side temple and exiting below the right ear would have most likely been fired from slightly above as the expert stated. Its not definitive proof but it is interesting to me nonetheless.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    AlexD likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Sheesh! It is no wonder you have so much to deal with! Early on in my process, I tried a few times to get to the bottom of things, and was afflicted with so much emotion I could not go deeper. At times I felt like my whole body had electricity passing through it. I continue to fiddle along the edges, but there are some things there that I just can't delve into at the moment. Maybe sometime when life settles down and I don't have so much pressure on me and can afford some assistance in the process. In the meantime, I don't envy you your memories. People wonder why they can't remember. I more often wonder why my "stuff" couldn't just stay quietly buried in various old graves along with my cast-off bodies and LEAVE ME ALONE to live this life without a lot of interference. A truly fresh start is one of the things we all should want, but don't really get. In truth, everybody is haunted by their prior lives to some degree or another. Some realize this. Some are oblivious. It is enough for me at the moment to stick my fingers in my ears so I don't have to listen to the moans drifting down from the attic (figuratively speaking). I really don't want to have to confront my ghosts and ghoulies just yet. Almost certainly I will have to do this sometime. But for the moment it will just have to wait . . .

PS--Good luck with this Jim. Like I said, I don't envy you your memories, but wonder whether the time might come where I would prefer to have yours rather than my own. Time will tell I guess.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I totally relate, I wish some things just stayed in oblivion for me. But they were aready affecting me before I could remember consciously. When they emerged it was horrible, but still a relief, afterwards. It gave a meaning to my torments.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

When I was first trying to convince my sister of reincarnation S&S, I used my birthmark and my similar, although not identical, handwriting in both lives as the only physical evidence I could offer. She dismissed them as coincidences. I found it a very morbid affair researching my last life wound for my birthmark. I even found it weird posting a link to a picture of my corpse, last life or not, in this topic.

I know what you mean about wishing ones past lives would leave you alone. I feel like I have a monkey on my back that I'm going to have to deal with.

I hope my PL memories aren't preferable to yours. What with my overall reincarnation experience, if they are, I pity you.

AlexD likes this.
  6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I was thinking of that before. It must be hard looking at your own dead body.
    My body (Alexandru) was never found... it was presumably destroyed post mortem, along with Iosif's. I presume they wanted to cover the mutilations up. Plus there is the fact that there are witnesses of my execution but not of Iosif's, so the cause of death might not have been headshot in his case. I have no signs of that death on my body but my aunt has some, and no signs of gunshots. How did Iosif die, really? The day of the execution or before? If reincarnation was considered canon, then maybe the case could be reopened and we might shed some light on the matter. But today, no one would believe us.

7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Its weird seeing your dead body Alex. I just think that its mad that whatever is me has left that body to choose to become Jim. Thinking about the spiritual realm is strange but its equally as strange to see a picture of your last life body and know what it is about you that made you end up on that slab. Its strange to think that life after death means more life. I don't hold any memories of the life between lives though so I don't really know how we choose our lives, but here we are on Earth again.

If reincarnation was considered canon the mystery would be gone out of life Alex. Is my birthmark an indication of where I was shot or is it just a coincidence? I'll probably never know in this lifetime. Its strange to think that even relatively recent deaths, like your past life and mine, can still have mysteries surrounding them. Collins family won't let his body be exhumed so a full examination will probably never happen. Maybe the fact that the majority don't believe in reincarnation is something we should become comfortable with? I doubt myself that reincarnation will ever be conclusively proven and I doubt anyone will believe that I'm Collins. I sometimes wish that I remembered looking down at my body on that long ago August day and remembering for myself if the birthmark matches but I don't remember such things. If it wasn't for my visitation dreams I'd probably be unsure about if there's a spirit realm. I'd just be sure of reincarnation.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018