Birthmarks (Merged)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Stef, Oct 2, 2000.

1. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ciao Bella...

I think you would find Jeffery Keene's book very interesting in this regard. He did extensive research into his past incarnation and the wounds from that life are very much present today. I believe there are even photographs.

Tinkerman

2. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Birthmarks are often PL wounds, but you can't find a birthmark from every spot you got hurt in a PL. Otherwise we would be full of birthmarks. :D The wounds that follow you to another life, so to speak, are probably the ones that need most healing on a psychological level.

Karoliina

3. LadyLania

LadyLania New Member

I have a blue birth mark. It looks like a long jagged line on the outer side of my right thigh about 3 to 4 inches long. It almost looks like a vein because it is like it is right under the skin, but I've asked doctors what it is and they tell me it is a birthmark and not a broken vein as I used to think. It is pretty thick too like someone had maked on me with a blue marker and it has faded. lol

My mother said I've had it since I was very little but she can't remember if I was born with it.

I know I've had it ever since I can remember though. :D

4. BellaPaesano

BellaPaesano New Member

Do you recall any injuries to that area in a PL?

Bella :)

5. Noelle

Noelle Guest

Hi Bella,

I too read that birthmarks indicated PL trauma.

The markings on the palm of the hand can indicate past life trauma too. This is what I have come to recognise myself ... nothing I have read in a book.

I have a severely broken head line on my left hand. It is also broken on my right hand (but not as distinctly as my left).

I was beheaded in one of my past lives and my age of death corresponds exactly to the age marked by the head line break.

I also suffer from shoulder and neck problems ... but that's another aside.

Regards - Noelle

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Noelle - :)

Do you remember any more details about your past-lives? It's always very interesting to hear about others' experiences.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Chris - :)

7. Karoliina

Hello Noelle and welcome. :)

I'm also interested in what you have remembered of your past lives, if you're willing to share. :thumbsup:

If you want to start a thread about palmistry in the Community section, I'm sure many of us would be interested.

Nice to have you here!

Karoliina

8. LadyLania

LadyLania New Member

no none that I recall anyway. :)

9. littlebug

littlebug New Member

Dr. Stevenson's book "Children Who Remember Previous Lives" documents the phenomenon of marks being deliberately placed on a dead body to facilitate finding the reborn personality. I recall one example of a body being marked with a lipstick line on the back of the neck, and a baby subsequently being born with the mark in precisely the right place. There are several other, somewhat disturbing yet fascinating examples in the book. If this is accurate, then PL birthmarks are not necessarily resulting from unexpected injuries during life, but somehow result from the intent of the living person placing the mark on the dead body. Fascinating!!!

Beth

10. ButterflyPsyche

ButterflyPsyche Senior Registered

Marking a corpse in order to facilitate future life recognition-- amazing. I wonder if a number or symbol could be used? Extremely controversial, however, it would be something scientifically observable, if it works. Very interesting!

When I first started teaching, my new room was a disaster, but there was a copy of "The Girl Who Lived Twice" just meant for me to read, which became instrumental to my new belief in reincarnation. It is one of my students' favorite stories each year. Sometimes it prompts some interesting reactions- some hate the idea, some love it. One year, a student told me that his mother had been married with children in Africa, but lost husband and children during the civil war there. She moved to America, remarried and had my student. When my student was born he had two distinctive birthmarks on his lower back that exactly mirrored his mother's ex husband's! So, I believe birthmarks can be the result of many things, not only injuries, although that seems to be a common pattern.

11. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

This is a very interesting thread indeed!!:thumbsup:

I don't think I remember having a birthmark - if I do, it really can't be very big... :laugh:

My younger brother has a birthmark over his left eye, a purple circle arond his eyebrow. When he was born it covered almost the whole left side of his face, but a few weeks after it settled into that small purple circle at the brow reaching over to his temple.

He has had strange headaches ever since he was a little kid. At first they were like sharp pains that would last a few seconds, and used to be quite frequent, but lately they have become less usual, but more prolongued. Sometimes they last for hours. He has gone to the hospital ER this year, because it just wouldn't go away.... the doctors turned him upside down and found nothing that could account for this.

He is better now - he hasn't had them for months - but this thread got me wondering...

Maybe I can help him? Advice anyone???:confused:

Thanks

12. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

It might be worth a try to meditate on the pain when it happens, while it's happening. Something might come through to explain it or make it stop. Just a thought....

13. Karoliina

I was also thinking that if your brother is open to the possibility of past lives, he could try to meditate or do a regression focusing on that pain to find out where the roots lay.

Karoliina

14. W.A. HEART

Thanks, girls!

With my brother, you never know - he is open enough, and if he takes to the idea seriously he wil act on his faith.

One problem here in Portugal is I don't have a clue where to start looking for help with PL regression....:rolleyes:

15. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

16. W.A. HEART

Dear Aili hi!!

I already have checked their site. There's no-one here, the closest is in Spain, wich is not that close really....

If anyone here ever hears that their therapist is coming to Lisbon please let me know... ;)

Love

17. Poppies

Poppies New Member

I have quite a large birthmark on the side of my left knee which is a splattered sort of shape. I have another birthmark on the corner of my mouth. No idea yet if there's any history related to these marks. :confused:

Other than birthmarks, I have a missing thumb on my right hand. But that's more related to a combination of problems I was born with. Would have been more cool if in a previous life I lost a thumb in an accident or something :laugh: :eek:

18. Karoliina

Hello Poppies and welcome to the forum. :)

I think it's possible your missing thumb has something to do with a past life experience. Even if many conditions we are born with or develop later seemingly have their roots in genetics, accidents etc., I believe the reason why these genetics and happenings were chosen is often a past life experience.

But it's not always the case. Still, it could be interesting to try and find out if something happened to your thumb in some past life. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

19. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

I know it's a bit off topic, but this reminded me of my grandfather, who for many years - since he was in his 40's - have suffered from sinew lumps in his hands. It's not painful, but quite invalidating the older he gets, his hands are permanently locked in a grip, because he can't fold them out. It's not something the doctors can remove - well, they did once, but the lumps just came back.

Anyways, a while ago he was on the phone with a psychic, whom he had never met and had called because of something completely different. By the end of the conversation the psychic asked if my grandfather happened to have any problems with his hands, because as he put it, he had suddenly gotten a strong sense that in a previous life my grandfather had been a viking, whose 'career' had ended because of handproblems stemming from the many years of rowing.

It's really weird that my grandfather's handproblems arised when he was around 40 - an age that would be considered 'old' in the viking age where the average age would be around 50-60 years old.

:)

20. Karoliina

And fingers being locked in a grip - doesn't that sound like something that could result from rowing a lot? Interesting!

Karoliina