Birthmarks (Merged)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Stef, Oct 2, 2000.

1. Poppies

Poppies Registered

Wow, Sunniva, that is quite fascinating!!

Thank you for your welcome Karoliina =) You have a nice name.

It would be pretty cool if in my next life I had a missing thumb as well ;) I'm actually kinda hoping it happens!

2. Cloacina

Cloacina Probationary

I do think birthmarks may sometimes be past life indicators, but I don't think they always are. Nonetheless, I find it interesting to consider. I analyze everyone's!

As for my birthmarks, I have been told I have one on my butt (lol), I found one on the back of my left knee (but that might not have always been there), and I have a birthmark on my left inner elbow. It is a large circle, with a small piece missing. It is hard to notice, but there is a small dot nearby this, as though the missing piece was moved over. I also am double jointed like many in my family, so my fingers have swan neck deformity (they look crooked). I joke that in a past life I was a theif, and someone broke my fingers. I tried to figure out what happened to my inner arm and came up with some possibilities, but it's just wild speculation. 1. drug overdose, 2. lethal injection (I hope not), 3. Bullet, 4. Arrow, 5. Stab wound, 6. Bite (like a snake bite). I guess it could also be a place where cancer started. It could be a million things. Given the location, drug overdose or lethal injection seemed the most likely to me, but I'd have to have other evidence to seriously consider it.

I also practically have a simian line. By practically have one, this is what I mean- my head and heart line do connect and form a straight line across one palm. HOWEVER, both lines also come outof this one straight line, as though it has two pieces that branch off. So, it's not a true simian, but something similar. And I have freckles that form a particular constellation almost, and a lot of moles that lie parrallel to one another, but I don't know if they represent anything.

My little sister has one on her forehead. I thought some blow to the head or a bullet possibly, either one. My grandfather had a birthmark or some sort of other mark (perhaps he didn't always have it) beneath one of his eyes. Maybe a bullet or an arrow? My cousin has one that.....well, it looks like vitiligo, but she has had it since birth. It's white and it is in a pattern that appear as though she had a bad burn. I wonder if she was injured by fire or died in a fire before. One cousin- I am serious when I say this- has a birthmark that looks like a storybook witch on a broomstick. lol. I have no idea what that means! My ex had one eye that was one color, and another that was TWO colors. The bi-colored eye was neatly segregated. the colors did not mix together. So I wonder if he had an eye injury in another life. My good friend/cousin has strawberry birthmark scattered across her back. Maybe that was a fire as well. The cousin with the white birthmark REALLY looks like she had a burn injury, though, as far as the pattern goes. Can you tell I'm obsessed with birthmarks? :-D

Anyway, I thought the story about deliberately marking the dead was really interesting. Maybe I'll put it in my will that they should mark me before I'm buried. I can see them shaking their heads now, talking about what a loony bird I am. :)

By the way, Hollow555- your birthmark is amazing!

3. NovStasik

NovStasik Registered

This might sound weird, but I have a very light, jagged birthmark on my forehead. It's impossible to see except in very bright lighting. I get bad headaches and migraines in practically the same area that the mark covers. I think it's because when I was shot in the back of the head, and it created this huge exit wound. I mean, it's kind of strange that my head would always hurt in the exact same location as my birthmark.

:thumbsup:

4. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I used to have a birthmark. It was pink and it was in the center of my throat, right on top of my adam's apple. It faded as I got older and stopped being visible when I hit adulthood.

5. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Has anyone acquired birthmarks or scars that were remembered from past lives, or foreseen in any way?

6. star_explorer

star_explorer Registered

Lol, its funny there's a topic about birthmarks. I have one on my right outer thigh and it looks like a bat (the animal). My mom has one (can't remember where) and it looks like three roses, just the buds, sitting in a straight line. Very weird. :p

7. Inanna

Inanna Probationary

My daughter was one of the girls shot to death at Kent State University during the student protestiing of the Vietnem war.

It was confirmed by Kevin Ryerson a trance channeler who's helped many people out with spiritual issues. He was in actress Shirley MacLaine's movie "Out on a Limb"

My daughter has an almost bullit shaped dark birthmark under her left breast....And she looks very much like the girl who died.

8. meloneri

meloneri Registered

Do you think maybe..

you could've had the same freckles and birthmarks you do now in a past life?

what do freckles even mean?

i've come to believe that nothing is random.

9. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Meloneri, and welcome to the Forum!

I tend to believe as you do, that nothing is random. But, while birthmarks may have relevance as possible indications of Past-Life injuries, I would truly doubt whether freckles hold any meaning beyond the possibility of having had them as a physical feature during a past life.

I have had the impression from countless sources that freckles and moles have not appeared to have captured the same research interest as have birthmarks and birth defects.

10. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member

Hi meloneri, welcome to the forum :)

I agree with Nightrain, I don't think there is any correlation between freckle's and injury sustained in a past life, I think they are just simply a part of certain people's genetic make up.

Birthmarks however - there is a fair degree of evidence to suggest that a birthmark can often appear where an injury occurred in a past life. There are cases of birthmarks appearing where there would have been an entry and an exit wound made by a bullet, or a spear for example.

11. GraveyardChick

GraveyardChick Banned

I have freckles and a birthmark but I do not think they are past life related. Also, my birthmark use to be dark but you can barely see it now. Who knows. Everybody is different. :)

12. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

I don't think freckles would have any past life relevance, some of us tan beautifully in the sun and some of us freckle and burn according to our genetic makeup. I am in the latter category, thanks, dad. :freak:

Birthmarks are individual and unpredictable and I can see them having a past life significance.

13. Jennywren

Jennywren Registered

Hi!

I believe that birth marks and birth defects can be related to a past life, but I don't think that freckles fall into the same category. No one is born with freckles as they are caused by sun exposure (if you are genetically predisposed). One of my daughters has freckles on her nose, but they did not appear until she was about 3. Moles can be present at birth, so I am not sure about those.

Welcome to the forum!

14. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

I think the soul's influence on the body and genetic manipulation is very powerful...whether it was through a karmic event that results in a birthmark or freckles, whatever will enable the incarnation to best achieve it's experience.

15. Tex

Tex Registered

Reposting in this place. Talking about internal marks, I can share this. I have a spot in my forehead that is sensible to touch. It’s not noticeable, nor skin marks, but if you touch the place, the bone feels like it have a little depression, the size of a bullet in diameter. I feel a little pain when I touch it. I suffered of headaches since I remember, always the same pain. The pain is always in the same place, on the right side of the forehead. Also I was diagnosis with stereoblindness a few tears ago. My left eye is not working properly since I was born. There is not medical treatment for that. I also have an hypophysis condition. I have almost no sense of smell. I have health issues since very early age. Also I’m suffering since a lot of years some unexplainable pain in my flank. No marks there either. Did a lot of test but medics didn’t found the causes. It’s an intermittent pain, like a stab. Comes and go away without any cause. No any medical reason. All tests are ok, but the pain is persistent, even if it’s sporadic, it can freeze me for a while.

16. Red Night

Red Night Senior Registered

I have a birthmark on my forehead, just above my right eyebrow, near my nose. It isn't just one mark though, it's more a series of small ones. I don't remember anything that may have been the cause of it though.

17. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Just read some channelled information indicating that scars (at birth), birthmarks or phantom aches/pains/injuries are "unfinished business" from past lives. If the root cause and issue which resulted in the injury/mark/pain was not somehow resolved, one can bring the evidence of it with them into the next life. News from the other side to help with our comprehension on this side!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  18. Arynleigh

Arynleigh Registered

I agree birthmarks and marks that show up out of nowhere and may even go away on their own, and injuries, can be evidence of past life issues.

BTW, I find every comment on this thread to be interesting. I wonder what the specific marks mean? Let's keep investigating this one folks. :D

As I child, I always dreamt of being tied to "the breaking wheel"-- something I very recently learned about, but noticed years ago a large crack in my skull. I know there are cracks in the skull that are evidence of growth. However, I am talking about a wide crack in my forehead that travels vertically down my brow. There is not supposed to be a growth crack in this spot; it just doesn't fit the medical charts I have looked at. Also, I had x-rays done in summer 2011, and the technician made a comment to me I never heard any other time I had x-rays done, "your ribs are crooked." saywhat

(I could go on for a long time giving evidence of this pl, however, I would be repeating a former post.)

My good friend, Amy and I refer to our friendship as a "brain and guts effort," (Which never seemed curious until now...) Any way, I have been "the guts." We laugh at this reference because, well, I maintain that I have no guts. I am not joking. As an infant, I had to have 3 feet of my colon removed just to insure I would live; At sixteen, I got gallstones and had my gallbladder removed; at 21, I had my appendix removed, and I even had to go back into surgery to remove scar tissue from my colon surgery... and the surgeon had to seperate my colon and stomach because they were fusing together. Odd! I haven't yet come to understand why "I have no guts," or of any pl trauma that correlates. (I'll start a thread if I learn anything about that.)

Also, I used to have a large brown scar, exactly the shape of Africa on my lower back. It disappeared on its own about eight years ago. I am not sure what I did to resolve that issue, but I supposed it could have something to do with becoming baptized that year. (?)

Finally, my best friend who is more like a sister... I will get to that on my Greece plr thread, she has a large birthmark on the side of her face. The kids in school would ask her if she had the Nike Swoosh tattooed on her face. Of course, she did not; but it does look like the swoosh. She seems to think it is also a mark from her past life.

19. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

One of my daughter's has a little red mark on one side of her upper arm, and a corresponding little red mark on the under side of it, like an exit wound scar. She thinks it was either from an arrow, or a bullet wound. The other daughter had a brown birthmark on an unmentionable area. I always wondered if it might have been a scar from a female circumsion in a past life.

20. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

Arynleigh Sorry to hear you've had to endure so much surgery. I was born with a hole in my heart and had to have it patched together when I was six. How romantic given the loss that marked my previous life! Born with a broken heart! ;) In my case it's hereditary (my Aunt had the same condition) but it makes such a nice story, doesn't it?

My dad has a wonderful sword-wound shaped birthmark on his side though. And my partner, with a huge interest in WWII, has a fading birthmark that covers almost his entire left leg! That would have been messy, I think. :eek: