Bits of another Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Cryscat, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

In my dreams lately, I think another past life has been bubbling up to the surface. I kept seeing warriors in a certain type of gear that looks like its Mesoamerican. There was no story line to these dreams and one of the men had gear that looked like it was made of gold, so he had to be a noble of some sort. I was not sure if they were Aztec or Mayan.

I needed more information, so I sat in my sunroom, closed my eyes, and was able to get my mind to a point of stillness and no thought. Then I thought, “So were we Aztec or Mayan?” Mayan was the answer. “Were we male or female?” Female. “The man with the gold gear on, what was he to us?” Husband.

Ok, that was interesting. So I go online to look up Mayan warriors. Only problem is that a search brings up a LOT of images from the movie, Apocalypto. Oh well. The gear in my dreams was like the gear in that movie, minus the gruesome looking add-ons that the movie had. But the basic gear looked similar.

So. this is all interesting. Makes me wonder why Mayan was never that interesting to me, as a historical period, in this life. I know that the whole 2012 thing, drove me nuts and I shut it off after a while. I just felt that everyone was getting it wrong. Now I am more interested in doing some research and I feel like I just got something that was bothering me out of my system. There have been no more dreams of warriors since I sat and did the Meditative session.

Anyone have any ideas on GOOD places to start researching Mayans?

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I find the way you pose your meditation questions as "we" to be really interesting. It sounds like you are acknowledging all the people that you have been, and that they are part of you, and "in the body". It opened my eyes to a new way of "seeing". I think the only good place to research the Mayans would be at the good, old-fashioned library.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Hi Cryscat

I don't think googling Mayans is necessarily the most pressing issue at the present for you. It's all very interesting and everything at an intellectual level, but...

Have you tried the 'Heart Center' meditation technique? I highly recommend it. Why not try digging a little deeper? There might be something waiting to be discovered (that can't be googled).

4. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Haven't tried the Heart Center meditation. Normally I kick back, close my eyes and let thought drift out of my mind so my mind becomes quiet, then ask the question, or just see what comes up. Don't like doing it two days in a row, though, espically with past life stuff. I won't get anything more if I push too hard, so I like to break it up with research. I may try that method in a few days though. Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Thanks! I tend to think of it almost the same way, though its is more of "we" as in my current personality and my soul. But all of what you said is in the back of my mind.

6. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Interesting dreams Cryscat! And that you could so many answers while meditating. Amazing how more past lives can just keep surfacing isn't it? Afraid I don't know anything about researching mayans...Perhaps the whole 2012 thing bothered you more then you thought, because of your past?...

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

That's possible, Lady. The whole 2012 hoopla just got on my nerves and it may have been because of this past life. I wonder if it waited to surface until after that whole mess was over, because of all the hype.

8. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Haven't had time to really sit down and meditation, though I do have one more tidbit. They guy I was married to in this Mayan lifetime, well... I am married to him in the here and now. No wonder we were acting like an old married couple back when we were newlyweds!

9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Hijacking my own thread to post another one that took 40 years or so to put together.

WWII – Early 20th century – USA.

1) Night Terror until age 14. Large Bullet coming closer with each beat of my heart. It would continue after I woke up. Only keeping Willie (teddy bear) with me would keep this away. Very bad episode when I was 14, in the fall, before Halloween. Like it was marking some kind of anniversary.

2)Year 2000- Airshow. Was on a restored B-17 chatting with the men who restored and flew the plane. They let me sit in the ball turret. Closed my eyes to imagine what it was like. Saw myself as male, still in the plane, looking out the window and seeing a fighter plane shot down. I get up and go and get in the ball turret and start looking around for the enemy. This was real, too real. Unexpected and freaked me out so much that I almost hit my head while getting out of the ball turret. The guys were concerned, but I told them I was ok and thanked them for their service. There was a feeling of comradeship, and I almost thanked them for picking up where I left off. Lucky that thought was never verbalized.

3) 2013 – watching a Military History Channel show on the air war over Europe. Tears in my eyes as they went over the Second Raid on Schweinfurt. Looked it up on Wikipedia. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Raid_on_Schweinfurt

To conclude: Male- USA -Gunner on B-17 Flying Fortress – death on 14 October 1943, Second Raid on Schweinfurt, Germany. Age 22. Ball turret Gunner. I know that this life ended in that raid with the ball turrent ripped apart by German machine guns or maybe flak.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  10. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Did you know the shortest or smallest person on the crew was the one who had to man the ball turret? It was also a sort of "suicide" position: 1) You were a sitting duck for the fighter planes. 2) If the landing gear was unable to be put down for landing and the ball turret was damaged and unable to rotate you would not be able to get out and would be crushed to death when the plane made a belly landing. The ball turret on the B-24 was not as dangerous. It was pulled up into the plane like an elevator.

11. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Yeah, I either looked that up or saw it on tv, not sure which. Thanks for Posting it.

So I'm "vertically challanged" in this life and that one. LOL. Oh well.

The mystery of those night terrors when I was young, is now solved. That was a huge bullet too.

12. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I'm about to get a name for the WWII past life! All thanks to a visit to the Palm Springs Air Museum!

13. argonne1918

Great! We will be patiently waiting.

14. argonne1918

15. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

Cryscat, I really want to hear the story. That is an awesome museum.

16. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Here it goes:

March 2014 – Palm Springs Air Museum (http://palmspringsairmuseum.org/)

On the European theater side, they had a Map of Airbases in Europe, that the bombers flew out of.

I felt like a magnet was pulling me toward to Ridgewell, England, Home of the 381st Bomb Group. Stats for the 381st : Total Missions: 296 – June 1943 – Apr. 1945

Total Bomb Tonnage: 22,159.5

Got home and found a website dedicated to the 381st. This site had a list of missing crew. This is copied from the website:

381st Bomb Group - Lost Crew Roster (http://www.381stbg.org/lc3.php)

MISSION 39 --October 14, 1943. Schweinfurt, Germany.

The following combat crew is reported Missing in Action:

534th Squadron

Ist Lt. Yorba, Bernarde M. Jr. P

2nd LSt. Childers, Gordon L. CP

2nd Lt. Dall, Martin M. N

2nd Lt. Roberson, Wilbur G. B

T/Sgt. Gorgone, William (NMI) TTG

S/Sgt. Gracey, Edgar H. ROG

S/Sgt. Boylan, Robert P. BTG

S/Sgt. Huitt, Kenneth 0. WG

S/Sgt. Feller, Michael S. WG

S/Sgt. Johnson, Johnie N. TG

5S/Sgt. Klinger, Stephen J. TG

BTG is the ball turret gunner

Sgt. Robert P. Boylan.

TG is Tail Gunner

Johnie N. Johnson.

OK. there it is. I'll eventually start looking for Robert and Johnie in the census. Whew. That only took 40 years!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  17. argonne1918

Try the genealogy websites, facebook, google search, etc. There are many WWII resources on the internet. For example there is a facebook page devoted to the Doolittle Raid of April 18, 1942 that bombed Japan. The facebook page was setup and is maintained by the children and grandchildren of the crew members. There are only 4 crew members left now. There may be similar pages for the 8th AAF, etc. There may be photos of you on these sites. That would be cool.

18. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I'm really glad that you found a name that resonates with you. I would love to hear more about your journey into discovering more about who you were then.

19. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

Wow Cryscat, interersting in hearing this on your various lives. Great for you in finding this info on your previous life in WWII. Thanks for sharing.

20. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I am still going back and forth between Robert and Johnie, so I might look into both and see which fits better.