Bizarre Dream, What did it mean?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by DerFlieger, May 17, 2018.

1. DerFlieger

DerFlieger New Member

I know its been a little while since I first posted, but since that post I've tried self hypnosis using YouTube videos to try and unlock more details about my past lives. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to work. I think I may be too afraid of hypnosis for it to work on me. I feel like I've seen people on this forum mentioning spirit guides or sources or whatever you want to call them, giving them information, so I thought I'd give that a shot. A few nights ago before going to bed, I asked my spirit guide, if I had one, to show me some stuff in my dreams. That night I actually had a really weird dream.
    In the first part of the dream, I was with my father and my son, and we walked into a building that was labeled as the Museum of the Imperial German Air Service or something to that effect. I walked into a large room that had a life size diorama depicting aircraft engaged in a dogfight over a town or village that had been devastated by artillery fire. At one end of the room was a cockpit that you could get in to do a simulated dogfight. It was raised kind of high off the ground. I got in and the simulator started up, but shortly thereafter the cockpit began to break apart and I fell out, hitting the museum floor. I looked up and the biplane that had been suspended from the ceiling was now a wreck on the ground and I watched as the pilot's lifeless body just sort of tumbled out of the cockpit like a ragdoll. The way I interpret this is,

1) I think my father and son were fellow pilots in my unit, hence their presence in the museum,
    2) I died in the war, not afterward like Joachim von Bertrab (who I suspected I was in my first post), which now makes me doubt that I was him,
    3) my death may have been the result of structural failure (signified by the cockpit breaking apart), and
    4) I may have actually fallen to my death out of the aircraft. This last one would explain my intense fear of heights.

I also got a brief glimpse of what I think may have been my life right before this one. It didn't last long but I saw a young woman, probably late teens or early twenties, black or Hispanic, or both, carrying a child no older than one year old, and they were on a subway, I think in New York City and I think late 1970's, probably only shortly before I was born in 1978.
    The final thing I got was, I woke up with an image of an old black woman in my head and the year 1832 repeating in my head. A while back I had had a dream about being a slave on a plantation sometime during the 19th century. I started off the dream as an older black woman, but part way through I was an older black man. I was told by a white woman to go do some gardening. I looked into slave jobs and gardening was predominately done by men, which led me to believe I was the man. But does that final image from this latest dream mean I was the woman? And is 1832 the year I was being shown? Was it just a significant milestone year in my life? My year of birth? Year of death? Anyway the dream was definitely a lot to take in and think about.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

It's great you asked the question before bed. No questions, no answers. Seems like you were shown a lot, but don;t get caught up on it. Record it and ask again. Sometimes it takes several experiences to understand what you've been shown. Focus on the feelings - the emotional aspects of what you're seeing. The year is important and you are very lucky to get a year, but it seems like the information for the significance isn't there yet. Be patient. It will come when you're ready. ;)