Bloodlines

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Phrozen84, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Phrozen84

Phrozen84 New Member

So anyways, I've been doing some reading lately about the whole idea of reincarnation, And I recall reading one of Dr. Newtons books, Where he stated that souls tend to incarnate back into the same bloodline ( or something like that).

What if the soul ( being me or any other individuals for that matter) just doesn't want to be part of that bloodline anymore?! Does he get to choose?! And for that matter, Will he be able to make choices about his body and cultural background or is that out of the question?

2. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Various sources seem to indicate that we have a great deal of choice regarding what circumstances we are to be born into. This includes family, sex, race and every other consideration that would be possible. However, our choices would be based on a much greater sense of judgment than we are presently capable of.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Some of the parents here have reported that their children told them that they chose them to be their parents this time because they needed a "rest" from their previous family.

4. Phrozen84

Phrozen84 New Member

Then does that also explain why souls have a tendency to incarnate in the same race/bloodline? What are the odds of souls choosing new cluster groups or families?

5. Phrozen84

Phrozen84 New Member

Care to elaborate that? I'm interested about the last part.

6. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

I have been a part of three different bloodlines over four lifetimes since 1888, and some beings in my current bloodline played various roles with me in some of those four different lives. While it appears to be a common occurrence for lives to progress in the same family over generations, the contrary is just as common in my experience. I have few people in my current bloodline, and while they have been related to me previously, many current friends have also been members of those previous bloodlines.

I believe that we have a life-planning session (script and casting call) and discuss who will play what roles in our lives (play) and we select a physical body (character), family (co-actors) and location (scene) to do it in. Whether it is convenient to keep the same bloodline or find another one in which to act seems to me to be a function of the group of souls mutual agreement.

7. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

I feel that I have rarely, if ever, reincarnated into the same bloodline. I may have met my currently family members here and there (such as my father, whom I seem to have met in two lifetimes but was only related once), but I feel no supernatural connection to them. When I reincarnate next, I suppose it will be, once again, to a group of strangers.

8. Rustic_Kid

Rustic_Kid New Member

I have never reincarnated into the same family ever. Have I met my family now through out time? Yes but we have never been related. I have suspected that my current parents may have been my parents during the early 1900s but only because of similarities between that life and this one. Im more inclined to say they are just similarities and maybe even issues that need to be worked through rather than actually being my former parents. I must be strange because Ive not been related to my family and in fact I feel greatly that I am a black sheep in the family because I feel so foreign.

9. Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann New Member

If we choose our families, namely our parents, ahead of time -no, I just don't understand that part? I have toxic parents, they've always been a threat. I'm not entirely convinced they are related, from all I know within myself, I'm a long lost princess who was raised by strangers that don't resemble me? The area I've always lived in is where I ended up in my last past life, I seem to be stuck in a paradox, living in the same city where a huge mansion stands out impossible to ignore, with a legend attached that baffles everyone but me. My name (first and middle) and 3 prime numbers can be found everywhere within is walls, the numbers add up to my birthday and a variable birth year (unknown birth year is this life and my last) referenced to lunar calendar 13. The mansion can I identify me, beyond the I.D. I keep in my purse, and my family doesn't seem to know? Is it possible to be the white sheep of the family? Or am I with the wrong people so I'd find the right place? I can't help but feel like a princess from Grimm's fairy tales, I look like the Little mermaid, and my so-called mother is identical to the mother in Tangled especially at the end. It's just crazy when reincarnate triggers go off watching the Disney channel.

10. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I was never related to my current parents. For all that I know, my current mother is the reincarnation of my torturer from 1958, whom I only met after being arrested. A very long time ago we worked in the same society (similar roles, different ranks), and weren't related. I don't remember other lives with this person but there is a certain recurrence, so who knows. I just didn't observe any recurrence in terms of family. I know my past family and I know they are still in the otherworld... my mother (my real mother, not the current one) prays for me from the other side to help me. So, technically, my parents are dead.

11. Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann New Member

1958 sounded very recent, I had to add it up carefully, I forget that time has no meaning in my mind. I've been told lately that time doesn't exist, for some reason those 62 years seem like it could've been yesterday? It marked something for you, maybe a turning point, like the death card in tarot. So are your parents dead, or existing in a parallel life, I couldn't quite tell. I read something about reincarnates who've lived so many lives wind up coming back with a bumpy landing and wind up as virtual orphans who don't know their birth year? I have both of those factors, and I'm trying not to go through an identity crisis because of it.

12. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

My mother is still disincarnated it seems. So I simply say that she's dead, although she keeps existing in spirit on the other side. My father, brothers and sisters may still be there too.

It's been sixty years but I had to deal with my torturer in this life. Brought my old memories to the surface, I made sense of many things of my current life then. I feel nothing for her anymore. No hate, no attachment, nothing at all. For me, we are still not related. We have nothing to share.

I have a birth date although I remember almost nothing of my childhood, I think it's correct. I thought about being an orphan many times though, because I never fit in my current family, I look different, I feel different, I think different. Even if I was born from them in a biological sense, there is no emotional or spiritual contact, so they are not my parents to me.

13. Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann New Member

I have that in common with you, my family was ridiculously horrible, and I am unofficially astrainged from them, and I'm ignoring the emotion that brings. I don't know who my mother was in any life, she is exactly like the wicked witch from the wizard of Oz, which is he her favorite character in it? Narcissistic, as if she practices it as a religion, but claims she is Jewish.
    I claim that too, but with a different understanding, and am open mind. Why did I wind up with a non existent family, I have huge holes in my heart and pshche when my family deprived me of love and warmth, and protection. If I were a soul choosing the family that would raise me in this life, why the hell would I choose toxic parents who just refused to raise me? They lived in the area where I lived and died in my past life, so I am in the same city as the mansion I built back then, so all I can think is that's the reason? Honestly, I just don't get it, as far as family is concerned, I could have done so much better?

I need a case study done about me and who I was in my past life, how do you request a personal case study? I can't find the answer online.

14. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

The only reason we end up in a certain place with certain people is to learn. The primary reason why I was born from my murderer was to learn about her nature. Discover the nature of her defectiveness and, in doing so, let go of my resentment. Stop the blame game and go on with my life. I don't need the burden of her presence anymore.
    Besides, I was born in a western country, something that I don't remember having done before. It was always the East in my remembered past. More to learn for me.

It seems to me like you are going through more or less the same phases as I did in this life. I was in denial too up until a few years ago. I put my emotions aside, then wondered why the hell I chose to be born in this family, from a narcissistic mother who did all kind of things to me sixty years ago. I realized only later that it was necessary for me. I didn't know my "enemy", and when I knew her so closely, I had a glimpse of her psyche. I dived into her mind to see what she sees. It wasn't a choice, it wasn't done forcefully, it just happened like a dream... like a gift from the Divine. To see such a boundless, unshaking ego, it felt like a nightmare to me and it chilled my blood. Even though what I saw was just a boy (the way she manifested herself, or maybe sees herself) flying up trying to reach the sky... in his little mind I saw that the center of his world was himself. He had no perception of others, and in his primitive mind he had no perception of good and evil. It was something I couldn't fully understand until my friend opened up my eyes on the situation. It was then that I understood that there is no meaning in resenting this person... it would be like resenting a cat for killing a bird, or a virus for infecting a human... there never really was an awareness of good and evil. And there never will be any.
    So all I can do is to distance myself from all that tied me up to corruption and decay. The feeling of inner emptiness is gone now. I never lacked a family in the first place, because in the invisible planes the people who loved and still love me decided to stay and help me. There is nothing binding me to the pain and suffering that I had to endure with the people I chose to meet in this life: as a soul, I am free. Free to move on, untie the other knots that limit my spirit, in search of the ultimate freedom for my soul.

fireflydancing, Jim78 and KenJ like this.
  15. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I can’t really tell you WHY a soul would or wouldn’t reincarnate into the same family. Perhaps some feel closer to family or place a higher importance on family than others. As far as I know, I’m not of any relation to my most recent PL, and I’m not closely related to the one directly before that either. I would have been a distant cousin to my current ancestors, but that’s it. Funny though, even though the relation is distant, I told a friend once about said distant relation, and she watched a documentary on this person and sent me a text saying “Wow, he really looks a lot like you!” She has no clue, haha.