Boy Believes He Lived Before

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Midnight.Sapphires, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

I found the documentary at youtube:

Lovely little chap, Cameron :thumbsup:

2. Carol

Carol Author

Indian,

Thanks so much for posting the link to the Cameron video. It is a remarkable case. It's also puzzling because the final piece--Cameron's former identity--didn't check out. But the rest of it was all in place, his memories were quite vivid.

Carol

3. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Thank you for sharing, Indian. :thumbsup: I greatly enjoyed watching this show - and definitely recommend that anyone with an interest in reincarnation watch it.

Cameron was adorable -- his reaction to landing in Barra, seeing the house for the first time and the depth of his emotions as he stared into that fire...I thought his mum handled the situation beautifully. What a lovely family :)

Has anyone else watched Cameron's story? Thoughts or comments?

Aili

4. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Thank you for sharing the link Indian. I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. I think Cameron is a lovely little boy and has a wonderful mother to take him to Barra and investigate his pastlife.

Kind Regards
    Kay

5. shield

shield Registered User

Interesting you mention that, Titus. After watching the video and being intrigued by it, I discussed the strange fact of "no deaths in the family" with my wife who´s a great practising medium. The first thing she comes up with is the same theory.

What if he had lived and died close by or in the house (was the house built before the R.´s time there...?) in an earlier life and lingered on.

Kind of moving, when you think of the little guy talking about himself sitting there watching the other kids playing by the sea, through the window...

So- really interesting to hear that you and mr.Tucker were thinking along those lines, as well. BTW where did you read of his thinking this way...? Would be great to check it out closer.

6. enyeo

enyeo New Member

They missed a few things. They said that even though they found a Robertson family had lived where Cameron said they did, they couldn't find a "Shane" Robertson who died hit by a car. Sean is the gaelic word for "Old". Pronounced shan, not shayn, but pretty close. Also he didn't say the man died on Barra, that I recall. He just said his dad got knocked down. Getting run down by a car on Barra would be a stupid thing. There's only one road, one lane wide, that circles the island, with some lanes and tracks branching off. It's open land - when I was there, there was a joke about a small clump of stunted trees in a little dip being the Barra Forest. You'd see and hear a car coming from a long way off. The Robertson family only lived there a short time and it sounds like Jilly Robertson talked about an extended family took turns staying there - I don't think they looked far enough.

The look on Cameron's face when he finally got to the house got to me. I know the feeling. I got it on the Castlebay side. My gut went out on me. It was also weird seeing the house he recognized, because I remember that house - I went all over the island.

Funny part - Cameron calling Kisimul Castle, the little fort out in the middle of the bay, as the bit you'd have to swim back from. If he lived fifty years ago, that's what it would have been - a bit of rock in the middle of the bay. It was a ruin that was rebuilt over the last half century.

If you haven't seen this, go to youtube, it's fantastic.

enyeo

7. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi Enyeo,

I know what you mean by the look on Cameron's face when he sees the house. It got to me too. A mixture of loss, sadness, longing, missing...

8. enyeo

enyeo New Member

It just makes you realize that "you can't go home again" is true. I'm glad the visit helped him seem to accept that.

enyeo

9. Jamieevans

Jamieevans New Member

You can 'go home', to an extent, and sometimes just being there is enough, even if things have changed a bit - I guess if they've changed a lot it makes a great difference.

When i was little if i was upset i always cried to go home, but i didn't find either of the places that feel like home to me until i was much older - Scotland,(Loch Awe,Cruachan, to be precise) and , perhaps more strangely, the battlefields off WW1 ! The sense of relief and joy to finally get 'home' can be overwhelming, kind of like being in an enormous hug after a great upset. I'm glad little Cameron had a chance to get to his, despite his upset at the changes

Also, forgive me referring to messages long past but i've been away, forty years isn't all that long a time - I died in Nov 1916 and 'woke' in 1977. I have only one definite memory between, and that was in Heaven or whatever you wish to call the place. I was sitting on a rock by a river, playing with something (a twig i wanted to use as a boat?) when someone, er, in authority came and asked me to come and help someone. I said yes.

At the time, i felt i was still male, though a little boy rather than the age i was in '16. Would this be because i was a boy in my previous life, or do you think i was still male until i was actually reincarnated?

10. enyeo

enyeo New Member

Loch Awe is a beautiful place. I've never been to Cruachan.

I don't have any idea about the in between time. A friend thinks it is the dream state, that we return to that place everytime we dream and what we see and experience differs according to our different perceptions of the universe and ourselves. I like the idea.

enyeo

fireflydancing likes this.
  11. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi Jamieevans,

Apparently, in the Spiritual Realms there are MANY different places where a Soul/Spirit can be, and our spiritual body retains (at least for a while) the same shape and format of our previous incarnation, so I would say that in between your death in '16 and your reincarnation in '77 there was very probably a life in which you died as a young boy.

12. Mommyof2

Mommyof2 New Member

I found it!

It's on youtube.com, here's the link http://youtube.com/results?search_query=boy+who+lived+before&search=Search

That takes you to a lot of videos and unfortunately I didn't have time to sort through them but a lot of them are about Cameron and his story, especially the first few on that page and then it starts pulling up other things. Enjoy!! I'll have to watch when I'm at home (at work right now)

13. enyeo

enyeo New Member

Do a search just on "reincarnation past life recall" and it brings the best of the videos to the top, including his. There's a number of interesting ones on you tube.

enyeo

14. Jamieevans

Jamieevans New Member

HI Charles Stuart

Thanks for your reply - that makes a lot of sense .

15. PaperMoon

PaperMoon Lived before

Yeah I saw the show online on youtube and I think it was true and that the kid did an amazing job with his memories and the fact that some memoreis were off a little proves his honesty. Just ask a kid about something he witnessed in this life last week and see how there's bound to be something he is a little off on. ;) Plus, people make mistakes remembering things that happened in the past in THIS life let alone another past life. So it's possible some bits of info from a different past life may get mixed up with that past life like how the father died and other little things that were kind of off a little. But the kid definately got more info right than what facts he got mixed up with and remember this was a 6yr old kid remembering a past life, in an area he had never been to before describing things there in detail, not an adult remembering something from last year. :thumbsup: ;) So I definately believe this story is real and it was very intetresting.

16. $un$hine

$un$hine New Member

Check on youtube

I watched the Cameron story on Youtube. It was very interesting.

17. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

Any news??

Hello everyone!

I am new here and very fascinated by the topic of this thread. When I first read that the boy told having "fallen down and than being here" I feel that, as somebody else had already suggested, he maybe referred to entering his body (as people leaving their bodies nearly always report the rose up). I would very much like to know if Jim Tucker has further investigated/is still investigating this case. I did not see the film (I am from Germany) but from what I read I am very much convinced of that the boy neither mixes up two lives nor remembers having been a spirit. It really sounds like clear, distinct memories. I strikes me that he only remembers the periods in Barra, which includes, as I understand it, only the summer-time. From this, I would conclude that the possibility exists that he was no actual family-member but someone who visited the family very often, like a lonely boy who may have lost his father and identifies with a happy family whom he spends the summer with. He may simply have desparately wished to be a member of this family and as the time he spends with them was the happiest period in his short life??

What do you think??

Iris

fireflydancing likes this.
  18. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Iris and welcome to the forum. :)

You present some good ideas there. Did you notice you can see the whole documentary on YouTube? There are links in this thread and you can surely find it with YouTube's search engine, too.

Best,

Karoliina

19. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

After rereading that thread again (well, not the entire thread... ;) , I am coming to the conclusion that it is not all that obvious that the "boy" cameron claims to have been before died at a young age. Maybe he just refers to childhood-memories for this matches his current age. Or it was the happiest time in his life. I mean, people can be regressed to childhood-memories under hypnosis in this life (and they re-experience their thoughts and feelings from a child`s perspective), why shouldn´t it be possible that past-live-memories only encompass a certain period? And "Gilly" need`t be a sisters, she can as well be a cousin, good friend, whatsoever. Maybe it would make sense to also look for relatives and close friends who spent a lot of time with the Robertsons in Barra but died when they weren`t kids anymore...?! Just an idea, but I would love this case being solved... ;) .

Iris

20. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

An interesting story with members' discussion. (The latter YouTube link seems to still work.) :)

Karoliina