Brian Stalin's "reincarnation matches"

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Vogue_1983., Nov 8, 2019.

1. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

So the other day I was on Pinterest and on my home page I stumbled across a picture of some woman besides a picture of me in my second past life.I've already seen this picture a couple of times,but I never thought much of it.But this time I got curious and decided to click the link attached to the photo.I got on a website that looked pretty old,with pictures on it similar to the picture I found on Pinterest.Apparently this webiste was created by Brian Stalin ,and he makes "reincarnation matches" based on physical appearance.This next part may sound like I'm just overreacting but I felt pretty offended.Idk who that woman is (I unfortunately couldn't find more information about the "match" he made with me and this woman)She may resemble me,but she probably doesn't even know who I was and probably isn't dealing with any sort of past life trauma or feeling depressed because she misses my siblings and relatives or the time I lived in.I just think that claiming a reincarnation based on physical resemblance is disrespectful to some degree.I just feel like the stuff that I'm going through atm is not taken seriously because I don't resemble myself from that time as much as this woman does.I do think that some of these matches could be right,but most of them probably aren't.I heard from someone else on here that I asked money to reveal who the person on the picture of your match is,and that seems pretty unfair to me,since the only "prove" he apparently has is the resemblance,but nothing much more.I just feel even more offended since my trauma and homesickness have gotten pretty bad these past couple of days,and this makes it feel like I'm not taken seriously,just because bc I don't look a certain way anymore. (When I saw the match thing I basically burst into tears,this is how bad it has gotteno_O) Anyways,this is just my opinion on this,if you had a good experience with a match he made for you that turned out to be true that's great,I'm not saying that your match automatically isn't correct bc this happened to me.:confused:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Sheeply

Sheeply Active Member

Hi!

Don’t worry about that dude.
    I think we’ve kinda confirmed on here that sometimes we can have a physical resemblance but other times we are the opposite gender, different race etc and look nothing like our current selves.

I personally don’t think just because you look like someone else means you were them. I’ve seen a doppelgänger of my boyfriend and an old friend in my home town. It’s really strange. Does that mean they’re the same person? Nope.

This guy is probably just trying to make money off of people. Don’t feel down about it! You have actual memories :)!

AlteSeele, Sarah Jane and Eva1942 like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

There will always be people in the paranormal and regarding reincarnation that are fake. I know you take it personally, but you really shouldn't, it could just be that your past self became a random victim. I am not familiar with the man's work that you mention, but to go on looks alone does not sound serious. Could be that the woman that has been pointed out to be the reincarnation will do her own meditation one day and discover that it can't be. So many people look like each other without even being related to one another. I think you are meant to look the way you look today. When I saw a photograph of my past self I remembered the things I did not like about my looks, and this come from someone who would pose this or that product and would work as a model, I too had my faults and I too was insecure even if I did my best to smile and pretend I did not have a worry in the world. I think certain looks will be enhanced in one life than the other for a specific reason, sometimes it is a very thin line of what is considered pretty or not in a certain society. You should not feel you need to prove your past life identity to anyone, but yourself. I'm sorry you have pain from that life. I have seen several people in our current time that has claimed to have been someone that I knew from a past life, in their own past lives, especially one of them has had some media attention regarding this. I have tried to have a blank mind about this and see if there was some similarity in little or big ways about this someone, little things that I adored about him, that was not even annoying even if they perhaps should have been, but I did not see any of that, I did not capture his essence. I'm no expert to say it wasn't him, but all I can say is that there is nothing about him that I recognize as one of my past self's soulmates ( and now too I suppose even if that feels strange to write ). There is this part of me that truly wants me to be wrong - for the current guy claiming to have been him in his past life to be right, but I think that has to do with me just wanting to know he is okey, (like he use to ask me and other's his usual, sweet and concerning way "Everything okey ?", his way of saying he was there for you, he saw you.)
    /Jaimie

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Sheeply likes this.
  4. Vogue_1983.

I actually got further and found out that the woman is Drew Barrymore ,but she looks so unrecognisable comparing to how she looked in the 90s,But maybe that's because she got fillers like so many stars today seem to get.He gave some vague explanation about how people in Hollywood are like the people in Nazi Germany and that's it.I don't think that drew Barrymore even knows who I was,so I guess that's proven wrong.:rolleyes:You are right on the fact that I shouldn't take this personal,and I do see it now,but at that moment it just became too much and I pretty much snapped I guess.Maybe Brian Stalin didn't really consider the fact that there may be people out there who actually where the people he seems to match up with mostly celebrities.For me there are also tons of people who claim to be my love interest from that life,but I automatically can't take that seriously since everyone knows him and there are way to many people with these claims lol

5. Vogue_1983.

I feel a bit better now,thanks :)I've seen people who resembled people from my past lives,but it would be absolute bs to say that all of these people that I saw where the actual reincarnation of my close relatives and family members lol.Probably these people have more döpelgangers (is that how you spell it?)so idk what to do if some other person claims that that's just my moms soul split up into 14 piecceso_Onow I think about it I can find some humour in this whole situation

Sheeply likes this.
  6. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Don't worry about this!! I've met a heap of fakes, and all had something amusing to tell me ( that didn't happen at all!) :p

Sheeply has the right thing going on.. :)

Eva x

AlteSeele, Sheeply and Vogue_1983. like this.