Caiyuan Wu, the reincarnation of her great-grandmother Yuan Rong, with a secondary soul formed in he

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Changzhen Li, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Changzhen Li

Changzhen Li Member

This case is from the new reincarnation book:100 Reincarnation Cases In Pingyang: Extraordinary True Stories of Kam People Who Recall Past Lives
    [​IMG]
    24. Caiyuan Wu, the reincarnation of her great-grandmother Yuan Rong, with a secondary soul formed in her own image
    Caiyuan Wu, born in the county hospital on January 23, 2012, was four years old at the time of interview. She lives with her family in the village of Diling in Longsheng County, Guangxi Province. Her father and mother are Jianmin Wu and Aili Su, respectively.
    Caiyuan began speaking at the age of two and started mentioning her past life. Based on this as well as the birthmarks on her back and ear, the family quickly determined that she was the reincarnation of her paternal grandmother, Zhengxiang Wu’s mother, Yuan Rong.
    Yuan Rong died of illness on January 18, 2012, exactly five days before Caiyuan was born. She lived in another village called Tongle several kilometers away and had four sons and two daughters. She lived out her last years at her fourth son’s home.
    It just so happens that earlier in life Yuan Rong really enjoyed drinking. However, the daughter-in-law that she lived with didn’t allow it, so Yuan Rong would take her cane and hobble all the way over to visit her grandson Jianmin Wu and ask for some rice wine to drink. Jianmin Wu thought his grandmother was getting on in age and didn’t want to let her drink either, but his wife Aili Su didn’t agree. She said, “The old lady’s over 80 years old. If she wants to drink, let her drink and enjoy herself—what’s the harm?” Aili Su was very good to Yuan Rong, and gave her a catty of wine to drink whenever she came to visit. Needless to say, Yuan Rong was very fond of her grandson’s wife and grateful to her as well. According to little Caiyuan, before she passed away she had already decided to seek out Aili Su for reincarnation.
    Young Caiyuan says that when her not yet reincarnated soul was walking along the mountain road towards Aili Su’s house, the sky was already very dark. The house hadn’t been closed up yet, but for some reason she didn’t enter through the main door but rather crawled in through the window. At that time her grandson’s wife Aili Su was already pregnant and was due to give birth soon. Already aware of this before passing away, Yuan Rong decided that this was how she would reincarnate. After climbing into the house, she saw that everyone was still awake, but nobody greeted her. She was exhausted from walking, so she sat down and fell asleep on a bench in the living room.
    A few days later, Yuan Rong’s deceased soul ate three meals a day with her grandson’s family. Little Caiyuan says Yuan Rong didn’t have any wine during these five days because Aili Su didn’t pour any wine for her, and she wouldn’t dare sneak a drink in secret. She used her hands to eat, and she drank water and soup directly from the bowl. Even though she was
    eating and drinking at that time, she didn’t urinate or have any bowel movements, as far as she can remember.
    During those few days, the family members would sometimes watch TV, and Yuan Rong’s soul would stand behind them watching along. She could see the images and hear the sound, just as she could when she was alive. Her favorite things to watch were programs about Mao Zedong in wartime and anti-Japanese dramas. She also like musical programs featuring traditional songs of the Dong ethnicity (also called the Kam people). And in this lifetime, Caiyuan also likes watching the same kinds of programs. Yuan Rong knew a few Dong songs when she was alive, and now Caiyuan can sing along to some lines when her mother plays CDs of Dong music even though nobody has taught her these songs. She can’t, however, sing any of the songs in their entirety.
    Little Caiyuan remembers that during that short period of time, she would sometimes climb out of the window and go walking in the mountains for a while and then come climb back inside through the window. One time she saw an old female ghost outside of the house in the grass, but she didn’t recognize her.
    At six in the morning on the sixth day after her death, Yuan Rong’s soul realized that Aili Su was having abdominal pain and showing signs of labor. A van came quickly to their door to get her. There were five people in the van, but aside from her grandson and his wife, Yuan Rong didn’t recognize anybody else. She watched her future mother get into the van, and she immediately followed and got in after her.
    Aili Su was waiting to give birth at the hospital when her contractions became more frequent around noon. The spirit of Yuan Rong decided that it was time to reincarnate. Caiyuan says, “I climbed onto mama’s belly. I used my hands to tear open the skin of her belly. I saw blood, but I couldn’t see the fetus inside. First, I made myself really small, and then from the opening in her belly, I pushed myself in. I felt really warm when I was inside there. And then a little while later, I pushed myself out from inside mama’s belly. I opened my eyes and recognized my mama. I could also see some strangers in the room dressed in white.”
    She also remembers that when she was born, all she could do was cry—she couldn’t speak at all. As soon as she was born, she heard her mother speaking but could only understand a little bit, unlike before her reincarnation when she could naturally understand everything.
    One day, at the age of two or a little older, little Caiyuan woke up in the morning, and her mother came over to her bed to pull down the blanket and help her get dressed. But Caiyuan stopped her mother from touching her blanket and said very strangely, “Don’t move my coffin!” Her mother corrected her: “It’s obviously just a blanket. Why are you calling it your coffin?” But Caiyuan kept insisting: “This blanket is my coffin.” She then proceeded to describe how she was put into a coffin after she died, how she was buried in the ground and where the grave was. She also talked about how she stayed in that coffin for two years and said that during this time she saw her son come to clean her grave on Tomb Sweeping Day. The soul that had reincarnated in little Caiyuan arrived at the grandson’s house when it was getting dark on the day of Yuan Rong’s death. When Yuan Rong’s remains were put into the coffin and buried, the deceased soul was hurrying to enter the fetus. How can a soul experience two independent events in two different places at the same time? And why would the soul reincarnated as little Caiyuan still have any memory of living in the grave for two years?
    It occurred to me right away that this might be a rare example of a double soul and asked Caiyuan, “How many souls did you have in your last life?” Without hesitation she replied, “I had two!” Her mother and grandmother, who were sitting beside her, were completely astonished by this answer. They had no idea that she had had two spirits in her previous life.
    Caiyuan says that before she was two years old, she would often see the other soul of her previous incarnation Yuan Rong (hereafter referred to as “secondary soul”) at home. One might think that the secondary soul that watched over the grave would look like Yuan Rong, but little Caiyuan was adamant that it looked exactly like her and even wore the same clothes. At that time, the secondary soul came by almost every night, also climbing in through the window. Caiyuan said that the secondary soul would come all the way from Tongle, where her fourth son lived, and sleep next to her. Sometimes the secondary soul would even speak to her. The stories about being inside the grave, for instance, were told to her by the secondary soul. Caiyuan also added, “After I go to sleep at night, my spirit can leave my body and then see the secondary spirit—the one that lived with me in Yuan Rong’s body in my past life. Actually, even if I’m not sleeping, I can still see this secondary spirit with my own eyes when it comes to me.” Little Caiyuan also says that before she was two years old, her soul could freely leave her body at night.

[​IMG]
    Though she has not yet started school in this life, Caiyuan Wu can write out the character for “Wu” and a few Arabic numerals: 1, 2, and 3. Wu was her husband’s surname in her previous life and is her own surname in this life. From the video one can see that she writes characters like an illiterate—she “draws” them instead of writing them, since she does not follow the strict stroke order used by those who are educated to write Chinese characters properly. Caiyuan Wu had no education in her past life and was illiterate. During that life she could also only “draw” few characters and numbers. Before being interviewed in this life, her soul left her body and traveled to the home of her previous incarnation, took the walking stick that she had had in that life and then drew the character “Wu” on it.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It seems that you do not subscribe to the idea that the soul-energy is divisible, have you considered that?
    That is an interesting story.

Changzhen Li likes this.
  3. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Or they could be using another word to describe the same thing? After having split, one would in essence have two souls.. Granted they are still tied together "over there", but here, they would appear as two simultaneous incarnations.

I've always wondered if we don't have proof of this through quantum entanglement. I've always theorized that the reason there is quantum communication is not because they are transmitting anything, but because they are in fact the same particle. In our limited perspective, we're unable to see how space warps around them. I would liken it to perhaps cutting holes in a large piece of paper and then wrapping it around a tennis ball so it protrudes through the paper on both sides. In our 3D space, each side of the ball would appear as an individual ball, so we would observe two. However, there is only one ball.

I found the story really interesting! It also caught my eye because in my past life, my father's name was Rong Yuan. I misread it at first and thought it was the same name.

Changzhen Li and fireflydancing like this.
  4. Changzhen Li

Changzhen Li Member

I think "the soul-energy is divisible"you mentioned is a good theory to explain why some subjects in my book "100 Reincarnation Cases In Pingyang" reported they saw not only the subject's spirit but also another one detached from the same dead body. But none of mentioned one spirit could split into two. I think if it can, which should happed inside of the body, so very difficult to verified. In book I call the one who reincarnated earlier as the master spirit, and call the other one as secondary spirit, the latter can also reincarnated but usurally much later. In one case, the master spirit reborn in 1 month after the previous body died, nevertheless the socondary spirit had to stay in the tomb for 15 years until it walk out and reincarnated. Here is the photo related.
    [​IMG]

Totoro likes this.
  5. Totoro

How commonly accepted is reincarnation in China? When I was researching my past my life, I found most people quite open to the idea of it. Is it's something that's discussed or talked about? Or is it just accepted as a natural part of life?

I found it amusing though, because my past life and I have share the same birthday and I often look for significant and common dates and I've had people tell me I think too much like old Chinese people and that I was too superstitious!

I will put this on my reading list though! There's always a part of me that longs for China and it will be really interesting to read these stories.

6. Changzhen Li

Changzhen Li Member

In ancient China, I think most Chinese accept reincarnation as a part of their life. If you study the funeral of them, you can find immediately that almost all the them and processions are based on the ide of reincarnation. In nowadays, many of Chinese continue to keep the traditional rituals such as the funerals and sweeping the tombs and offer delicious food to show their respect and love on a few special days each year. But to be honest, a large portion of them are atheists now. When i do the research, I find parents are basically open-minded and tolerant to let their children to talk about their previous accounts, yet they do are reluctant to encourage them to do so.
    It is so interesting that you are a person with previous memories! Have you found out the identity you lived in last life? Thank you for reading my book,and i would be very pleased if you could put my book in the booklist on the bbs after your reading. The book is translated by American and Canadian natives, so do not worry about the language. The title in Amazon "100 Reincarnation Cases In Pingyang", both ebook and paper back are available.
    I would like to discuss any questions with you about reincarnation or cases in my book.
    have a nice day.

fireflydancing and Speedwell like this.
  7. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

你好 Changzhen,

I found your research to be extremely interesting as I currently live in China and have been told several times of the tales of the Kam people.

I have to agree that, while there is relatively little room for spirituality in modern-day China (especially in large cities where I live), people are generally open-minded about spiritual experiences in general and reincarnation particularly.

While telling my personal story to people, I have had many people tell me of their personal experiences and beliefs regarding what they think was their personal prior lives.

I will try to get my hands on your book and wishes you well in your research !

Benjamin

fireflydancing and Speedwell like this.
  8. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Yes, Changzhen Li, I purchased your e book and found this story to be a fascinating read that left me asking quite a few questions.

I wondered why the majority of Chinese in this book reincarnated back as Chinese, quite often to their old neighbourhoods or close to them instead of to Europe or North America. Wouldn't the soul gain more experience by reincarnating into different cultures rather than remaining with one?

I think we have to keep an open mind as far as humans reincarnating into animal bodies is concerned, as I see this as quite possible and also a way to gain more experience at the soul level and/or also as a way to pay back karma and also gives a reason for the existence of animals to begin with, as training grounds for the soul. I have always wondered how the animal world could be explained and what happens to them after death. I have personally experienced visitations by several cat ghosts in my lifetime who returned to say goodbye. This was verified by other people who also experienced the same thing. Without reincarnation into human bodies how would they ever be able to ever advance beyond life as an animal?

The idea of multiple spirits in one body is also interesting and I have read other books before that state that we may have more than one of us, not all reincarnating at the same time.

The evidence here is very compelling in so many cases, it would seem to leave no room for doubt as far as reincarnation is concerned.

I am still studying this book and congratulate you on your research which will definitely extend our knowledge on the subject. If you can answer some the questions above I would be interested in hearing what you have discovered.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

10. Totoro

Thanks for the link Jim. That explains me to a T. I've reincarnated with a large extended family and I thought it was a common experience and as I'm learning on the board here, it is not.

Jim78 likes this.
  11. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Thanks Jim,
    I read through this briefly and understand that constantly reincarnating into one culture would seem to have a goal not yet accomplished and when this goal was accomplished it might be that this soul would move on. That to me makes sense.

Jim78 likes this.
  12. Totoro

Some families may also just like the deep traditional bonds. I know my dad wants to return to China and my mom now has always said she wishes we could all live on a piece of land together.

I think we tried to do what we could, but in the end it wasn't enough and we still have a deep love for China.