Can A Deceased Spouse (reincarnate or walk-in)return to their partner in a different body?

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Lauren Todd, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Lauren Todd

Lauren Todd Member

Yep - Down the rabbit hole I go. I have a medium telling me that my husband wants to - is negotiating with Spirit and is planning on - a return to me (reincarnation) in a different body. I could not get any deeper down the rabbit hole if I tried. lol
    Comments/thoughts?? (can't wait to see em;)

Antigone, Eva1942 and Jaimie like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Yes, thank you for sharing, it could be, anyone close to you pregnant or plan to be ?

3. Lauren Todd

Lauren Todd Member

No - I am simply being told that he can come back to me. That we will meet and I will know it is him.

Eva1942 likes this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I am sorry for your loss. If the medium is referring to this current life time then his spirit needs to be reborn in a new body, that is he will be then re-born as a baby. If the medium is referring to a future life then the same thing goes there, then the idea that you 2 will be reborn together, will meet up in that life one way or another. The idea is that one is re-born with your soul-group so soul-mates may loose each other for a while but will then be reunited again. In the meantime you still spiritually have a connection.

5. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Lauren Todd, Hummmmmm! I'm sorry but in my opinion Not likely sorry :( Reason why is in general there needs to be time for the soul to live out it's heaven life in the astral and mental dimensions of existences before making the decision to reincarnate back again in the lower worlds of duality, time and space.

While we are alive in the physicals world we work off old karma from PL however we also create new karma while we are here as well. If this karma is not all work out in the physical world it must be worked out in the higher dimensions which is connected to the present personality and lower ego. In fact most of man's karma is of an emotional and mental nature. So while alive here any unfilled dreams, aspirations, emotional, mental or spiritual growth that did not take place here must by karma law find it's expression and manifestations on the higher dimensions where the lower ego can realize it's full protentional to it's fullest extent. This is what man calls heaven. Any serious negative karma is usually worked out in the lower astral plane. This is a state of being that is more primal, instinctive with primitive emotional states of fear and other lower emotional states of being. Most well adjusted people usually don't end of up here but instead start off their heaven life in the middle astral world which is very much like our world except for the need to eat, sleep, make money, protect ourselves from the natural environment ect.. as these are earth plane concerns which the soul is now free of. In this new world the soul can create what ever reality it wishes to experience or have. Here the power of creations unfolds ten times over as the soul can now realize all it's unrealized dreams, hopes or asperations that it never had while alive. This is on a emotional nature. Once this is worked out and realized the soul transcends the astral world shedding it's astral body a second death and now lives in full awareness in its mental body.

Here the same process occurs as the mental plane is where most of man's world wide religions have their heaven. After the soul spends a very long time on the mental plane it sheds off the mental body and returns to the casual or soul plane which is above, time, space and matter. This is the first true heaven Jesus take about where it is eternal day light where the light of this world is brighter then ten thousands suns. Here the soul is above the mind and karma itself. From here the soul will decided if it will reincarnate again into the lower worlds of matter. So the time spent in these higher dimensions varies greatly in between physcial incarnations. In general if the soul is of a younger soul evoultion in consciosuenss it will reincarate more quickly. Where as souls of a more mature or older soul evolutions take longer to incaranted back here unless they have a special missions to complete here if it did not do so in the last life. Most mediums don 't know this as they usually deal with souls that are either earth bound, on the lower astral or on the middle astral. So info from this level is not always reliable. The soul may wish to come back here but time must be spent there first before coming back here.

More than likely when your time comes to cross over you and your husband will meet again on the middle astral and continue your life together there if you both wise this. After this you might decide to reincarnate again together in the next life. By then life on this planet will be very, very, different than it is now.

Well that's my two cents worth.

Love and peace always. P.

6. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Lauren Todd likes this.
  7. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

Why not?

Taking into account the age difference, he, maybe, even will be in time to marry your granddaughter.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  8. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello Lauren Todd! Thank you for joining us, we are so glad you are here.
    I am sorry for your loss... that must be hard. I personally believe that people who have passed can rejoin not long after. So in my mind, your husband's reintroduction into your life is very possible. If you are interested, the psi-encyclopedia has plenty of stories about such situations.
    However, I would also like to add this. I know I would be extremely looking forward to once again meeting someone so near to me, but I also believe that if you don't think your husband has already joined you, the future still lies unsaid- I believe in fate, but also that things can always change. In other words, you and your husband's paths could still change for some reason, and the situation can be altered. I also would like to suggest the idea that souls might not always choose to stick around the same people each lifetime, though I do think most rejoin each other at some point and there is even the idea of "soul families" that many of us like to adhere to. Lastly, I think I read that the medium said you will know and recognise the coming being as your husband. So, if I were you, I would just keep this in mind. If you know it is him you will know. If he doesn't come then perhaps that was meant to be, or perhaps you were not meant to know of his coming. Reintroductions I think could be very tricky and at times complicated in regards to our ideas of how relationships should be on this earth. So as difficult as it is to imagine, I think many of us choose not to directly associate those that we have been when they hop back in again, because it is sometimes difficult to handle for a variety of reasons. Of course, I completely believe in many exceptions to this as well.
    This is a very delicate subject, so I hope that my opinion has been expressed in line with this. If it hasn't, I am sorry and please feel free to call me out on it. I really hope that I have understood you and your question and thank you for reading.
    Best of luck and many, many blessings to you!

Lauren Todd likes this.
  9. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Possible? Yes.
    When will it happen? Who knows...
    How will he return? Will you recognize him?

Could be your spouse again, then with either a huge age difference, but also could be in the next life.
    You could be together again in a future live, but as father and son, siblings, colleagues... such things happen.
    Sooner or later you will be together again, either on the other side or you will meet again here, in the flesh. Question is how and when. And if the two of you will recognize each other then and remember.

Lauren Todd likes this.
  10. Lauren Todd

Lauren Todd Member

11. Lauren Todd

Lauren Todd Member

YES!
    I absolutely will. Thank you!

Eva1942 likes this.
  12. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Tinkerman likes this.