Can I be with my husband again?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kelz, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

Is there any way to make sure we are always together? I knew him before. And I knew two of my children I'm certain. But I want to be with my husband always and I don't know how to make sure

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2020
    Polaris8 likes this.
  2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello, Kelz. What a beautiful desire, and one that surely you will carry forever. Although we cannot say with certainty, we can hold on to deep "knowing" within our hearts. I try to stay away from responding to people with my own examples; I think it takes away from your story... your question. I will only say that I knew such love in a previous life, you can look back on my original thread if you choose. She died along with two sons. But to answer to your question, I believe you will always carry him with you. Though my love died in 1906, her scent, her eyes, her voice... are all with me to this day. One day I will hold her in my arms again. You see, I trust in the strength of that love... I trust in her to seek me out... I trust creation and the infinite expanse of the soul. I know with certainty in my heart, I really do! But can I give it to you carved in stone? No, but as my motto says, my love is deeper than the darkness of my soul.

Trust, Kelz. Trust that there is much, much more. The universe, the cosmos, the Great Spirit, the soul, whatever you are guided by, will not let such desire dissolve. Love is the root of all things, and it will find you.

Blessings, ~Tman

KenJ and fireflydancing like this.
  3. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

Thank you. I'll still search incase there is something or a way. And if I find it I'll share with you

Tinkerman likes this.
  4. Tinkerman

I guess I should have said, never give up. The searching for that other soul is, for me, the ultimate objective in my journey. Yours too. There is a book I often refer to called, Twin Souls by Patricia Joudry; you might find it helpful and informative on your quest... it has helped me.

Blessings ~Tman

5. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

I will go google now thank you

6. Tinkerman

Kelz, I dug into the archives and found my original post, A Police Sergeant's Memories. Perhaps they may offer some perspective if you choose. ~Tman

7. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

Thank you so much.

8. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Tman, I thought that I had read your story before, but I somehow missed the loss of your wife and children, maybe because of the other ways of experiencing similar outcomes through divorce or alcohol/drugs like my current wife and I experienced. I'm only responding in this thread to tell Kelz a short story and then butt-out.

Kelz, I've been the recipient of the love of a mate twice (perhaps more, but only two seemingly eternal). I was a broken man nearly forty-nine years ago who stayed in a marriage that was in taters that had begun in 1958 with such promise. After unexpectedly living through an injury, I stayed married with an agenda to re-ignite it for twenty-five years without understanding why. As it turned out, my current wife was born in 1958 and I had to wait for her to get old enough and experience a failing marriage herself for us to get together.

My point: IMHO In your thousands of lives, you have possibly had hundreds of Soul-mates even if you can not imagine that (as your vibration increases, your mate's might not (or the other way around). There are no coincidences, trust your Guides to help you through this period of your life. And finally, keep a positive attitude.

Eva1942 likes this.
  9. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

Yes this story is similar to mine . I was married 16 years and suicidal. I had/have children to raise I finally left him and during divorce met my soulmate. Married immediately.
    I couldn't have manifested better. But he's much younger and although he claims to love me and wants more lives with me. I am desperately trying to make it so incase my age pulls us apart eventually as I predict it will.

10. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

I like to think of these things the following way...My mother died in 1992, 28 years ago. She loved life and did not want to die, but the same as most was annoyed with what her age prevented her from doing. Because of reincarnation, I get great joy in thinking of her spiritual self/soul/higher self once again occupying a young physical entity... being young once again and enjoying her youth

If that has or in the future will without doubt happen to your husband rejoice in that.. be happy for him.. Be happy about his new life and all the excitement that goes with that.. because he will

11. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Kelz, But of course my dear! As love transcends even death as it comes from a higher dimension within the self. So if there is a bond of love then when we cross over we will reunite with those we love as the law of attraction really does work in the higher worlds. As soul needs to spend some time in the higher dimensions before reincarnating back again. However the roles may change a great deal in the next life depending upon the new lessons that have been set out by you and your soul group.

I will tell you something I'm finding out now just recently since I have lost a lot of my soul group to death as I am the youngest one in my little group. When someone we loves dies the relationship does not end at death. It just changes as they are now in a higher dimensions then you. However while we sleep we continue that relationship on their turf in a manner of speaking. Because when we sleep we are out of the body and having various experiences on the inner worlds where they are. Unfortunately we don't always remember these experiences when we awake. But they do! Which I believe is how they know when it is time for us to translated from the physicals world. As many of them are there to greet you back home when the time comes for you. This has been my personal experiences. Just remember that as soul you are older than the universe you live in.

Peace and love always. P

Tinkerman and Eva1942 like this.
  12. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It all becomes mind-boggling when we finally realize that we have people that love us so much that they play the part of a "bad" character in our life-theater performance.

Kelz, I meant to add in my previous post that your husband will be with you when you ask for his help or need him. I hope that your young husband turns out to be like my young wife who is burdened with my increasing senility.

13. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Polaris, my dear friend!

I couldn’t have said it better myself and I nothing more to add! ❤️

To the OP, my twin soul is in Spirit, and I still love him as much as I did when we were together in WWII Germany. We’ve been together for the majority of our thousands of lifetimes both as knowing each other and not (I still know him in this lifetime as he visits from Spirit, quite frequently). If he is your twin soul, you will always find a way of being together, as distance is agony.

You will find a way to transcend time and space..

All the best,
    Eva x

14. Kelz

Kelz Senior Registered

Thank you

Eva1942 likes this.
  15. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, thank you for sharing. I actually don't think (sorry, I'm gonna sound like the worst party poop right now) you can set it out so that you will always physically be with your husband/his future reincarnation, this because you are "in school" and in "in school" you have to learn certain subjects. So even if your favorite subject, the one you know best and have less problems with is "Math" (your husband being math) you still have to go to the other classes to get your degree, your grades (separate yourself from math. Give other soulmates/subjects/learning abilities a chance).

What you could then develop (I am still working on mine, not sure how to do it, I only know it works with 2 people, friends, I have in this life but by then it seems totally coincidental) is a mental, spirit connection. I have only had this experience briefly with someone in the afterlife (and I still go; wait, really, was that true ?) after a medium did her tarot cards and claimed to be in contact with someone I use to know (from a past life, no less, really far out), it has since, little like a strong fog going weaker and weaker gone away. One should be able to get it back though, I think ??, I just don't know how.

Your husband sound very much like a soulmate to you, and if what I have read and understood soulmates do separate (physically) and are then back together again, in some form. So even if you and he will one day have to say goodbye, try saying see you later instead -- as you will see each other again.

/Jaimie