Can pets have Out of Body Experiences?

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Deborah, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I had never thought of this - but in the past few months my friend and I moved to separate places. We decided to share our little Yorkie we saved from the pound. She adores him and me and it seemed not fair to her.

Well this has happened more than a few times now where I am in bed resting (not asleep) but almost or just waking up. I feel her walking from one side of my bed next to me around my feet to the other and lay down. I half sit up to give her a pet on the head and - NO DOG! The weight of her steps are heavy although she is only 11 pounds. When she is home I have tested the feeling as she walks. It's the exact same!

Now get this - My friend is reporting the same thing when she's with me! He says she wakes him up walking on the bed and he thinks she's there! Has anyone else noticed this happening to them? I mean why not. They are conscious beings - why can't they go Out of Body?

I swear she's psychic too. She knows things before they happen, what I'm thinking and manipulates what she wants when she wants it. What happens when a person is psychic and the pet is too? Can we communicate with them without words?

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I see no reason why not. I've been able to talk to people's pets now and again on a psychic level. If I can link up with animals I've only met a few times (or never met at all - distance viewing), then you'd think their own family would be even more connected.

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

The way I understand out of body experience, it is a refocusing of your awareness onto another range of the consciousness domain than the physical. Those other domains of consciousness (a.k.a. planes) are much faster responsive to our thoughts than the physical, manifesting our thoughts instantaneously.

This means that when somebody has an obe, they can't materialize in another physical place, because they don't project in the physical, and whatever they experience, although it may seem like physical places and people, those aren't that. Regression to a past life is a similar experience: it seems that you are there, in space and time, but you aren't.

I would interpret your experience as being your altered state of consciousness, not your dear Yorkie's.

This doesn't mean that dogs can't have their own out of body experiences. I actually believe they do. And it is possible for you to meet together while both projecting.

Many years ago, the spark that started my quest for learning about out of body experiences, then more, was the passing on of my dear little dog. During my first experiences, contacting her was my main / only goal. Meeting her in obes was incredibly realistic: the way she moved, she came to me, the way she cuddled, the way she felt under my palms when I was petting her, the look in her eyes, ...

I believe that the reason for having my little dog in my life was twofold: to open my mind toward loving and respecting animal life, and, to open my mind toward beyond physical and motivate my quest for learning about it.

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Seth:
    "Your biological makeup includes mechanisms that allow a certain portion of your consciousness to leave your body and return. These mechanisms are a part of the nature of animals as well."
    Session 758, Page 23 ​

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Debora, nice questions.
    According to what I've read in testimonials on the internet, pets do easily get out of their body, but I haven't had this experience yet. I've also read that pets (sometimes) can see astral travelers. I guess I've noticed this on two occasions.
    My own experience: My cats love to sleep on top of me when I am in bed. One night I woke up because a sleeping cat on my belly was screaming in a panic attack. I opened my eyes and I saw an adolescent boy with a grey hoodie 'standing' next to my bed. I don't know if it was a ghost or an astral traveler. He noticed that we noticed him and silently he moved through my bed towards the windows and disappeared through the wall. Wondering why my cat had a panic attack, I assumed that this boy had tried to caress the cat. This happened a few years ago.
    More recently, some night I was in my bed and my right arm was hanging out of the bed. Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my arm, which gave me a fright. I think I must have shouted because everybody in the house came looking for me. (It was not a real sleep paralysis, because I was not paralyzed) and just after my husband and son left the room the first cat jumped on my right arm (they never do on my arms) and the other cat also sat close, firmly staring at my arm. I really felt protected by those guardian-cats and smiling I went back to sleep. (The imprint/feeling of the grabbing hand stayed for hours on my arm, even next day, so it must have been something astral).
    About communication with animals: I do remember me I once read a book that advised to make visual pictures to send to your pet. I tried and it worked. But... tadaaa... my cat became angry at me about it. First, he did what I asked him to do by visualizing my intentions. I think he didn't realize exactly what was happening. After a few times, he became uncomfortable as soon as I tried and then he became angry. I guess he didn't want me to enter his head. So I stopped.
    I guess every pet owner agrees that there is a lot of interaction between the human and the animal. I have always been fascinated by the intelligence of animals. There are people that claim they can communicate telepathically with animals. I remember I read the story of a woman who had a conversation with a puma and it was highly philosophical. The animal was worried about the fate of family members.I don't know whether to believe it or not but at the same time, there is no reason to reject the possibility just because we don't understand it. Once you've experienced other dimensions (in general) you are aware that our daily (3D) reality is only one layer of many. I guess we miss out a huge amount of intelligence and intercommunications in the animal kingdom because we are self-absorbed by our own brains and thoughts.

Angie Brown likes this.
  6. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

Well, I've seen my own cat in the astral in one or two instances, and I think she saw me too. So, yes, I'm certain animals can have OBEs. As I always say, it's not that they have to put some effort on it. It's a natural phenomenon that happens to all of us, every time we sleep. Do animals sleep? Yes. So, they get out of their bodies. It's as simple as that.

Angie Brown likes this.
  7. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Thank you for the responses. What got me was the weight I felt on the bed and even after waking up. Grace is a wise little soul and she is very tuned in. She plays with my"gift" on occasion, but to me __ I feel blessed.