can someone please find my past life

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by SALCa20, Oct 10, 2018.

1. SALCa20

SALCa20 chev the monk on the mount

idk what my past life was or what it could be.

need help

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

Try this

3. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

What you can start with is this
    what are your interests?
    Which eras are you drawn too?
    Which cultures/countries do you like most?

Your gut feeling often steers you in certain directions, go with that and see where it leads
    There are various Past Life self regression videos on youtube, look them up and find out which one works for you
    The one briski posted might work but don't worry or get discouraged if it doesn't, it took me a few vids to work but self regression doesn't always work on me because I already have enough memories to deal with and only use it if something's bothering me that's just on the surface but needs a trigger to come forward

4. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I know you're curious about your past life but you should consider yourself lucky for not knowing. Past life memories can bring a lot of emotion with them. I had a past life regression back in February and I remember the memories made me so angry and depressed that I got into a big argument with my parents. The memories of my past life still make me depressed sometimes. Sometimes I really miss the forest where I lived in my past life and really wish I could go back.

briski and Spirit Sword like this.
  5. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

I agree. I feel blessed to have the memories I do but there's a sadness and a longing that never really goes away. I think it presents a struggle to live in the "now". But, yes, as suggested do try some self regression. Just relax and go with it and see what happens. Try not to believe everything that is conjured up, take your time and keep a journal of everything that might be relevant, even if it's just one word and try not to do too much reading around the time periods or places you see - otherwise you'll have no details to verify at a later date.

As a recent example of how the smallest detail can help verify PL memories: I was trying to get more details about one of my lives this week, just before I fell asleep when my mind was in a receptive state and all that came to me was the word 'Swiss'. It made no sense but I wrote it down in my journal. The next day I checked the countries who were involved in the war I'd been fighting in and there they were, the Swiss mercenaries! They actually fit the profile of the soldiers I'd seen (and been killed by), in choice of weapons and in looks - I had no idea the Swiss had been involved at all!

helz_belz and fireflydancing like this.
  6. GalaxyDreamer90

Unfortunately I believe the forest was in another world so it would be very hard to confirm.

7. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

Sorry for any confusion, @GalaxyDreamer90, I was just agreeing with your post. The second paragraph was advice for the OP!

8. GalaxyDreamer90

Okay sorry I misunderstood.