Can we help deceased resolve issues relating to their situation after death?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Amy1, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Hello
    My question is if a loved one has passed on after getting exhausted from the trying circumstances of life, can we help him/her somehow after his death to resolve the issues related to the life just lived so that he/she can be at peace in next incarnation?
    Amy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2021
  2. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Amrit,

Well yes and no! Yes in that we can forgive them and send them unconditional love inwardly towards them and let them know they must go towards the light for peace and healing. They will feel this on the other side ten times over because now they don't have a heavy physical body anymore to deaden the feelings we send them from here. This is because the astral body is the seat of man's emotional awareness. So a mere hug there is like utter bliss. However negative emotions can be felt ten times more over there just as well.

The no part of my answer is they have to be willing to accept the help and forgiveness we sent them and are given to them from others on the other side. This starts with forgiving themselves first. Because the problem they were trying to run away from has not changed. They are still alive and have to deal with it over there accept now they don't have the means and way to resolve the issues that was created in the flesh. So they have to go thru a life review to find out where they went wrong in that last lifetime. There are those on the other side that help with this kind of issue in the emotional and mental healing process that needs to happen before they can transcend from the lower astral into the middle astral where they would have gone if they had not taken their life.

Once they have healed fully they will be given another chance to try again when the time is right to incarnate again on the physical. They will have extra karmic baggage to deal with in the new lifetime but usually over time this will be dealt with and they can grow and evolve and move on with their spiritual development. An interesting fact is that from what I have discovered and found out is that all of us at some point in our soul evolution must go thru this kind of experience at least once. The only way I can describe this is on a soul level think of it as the very hard college exam you dread to take but you must take it no matter how many times you fail until you master it and graduate from school.

Anyway I hope your friend fines inner peace and unconditional love.

Polaris.

3. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Thanks for the elaborate reply. If the person suffered from mental illness, does that change anything during the life review?

4. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Hi Deborah
    Thanks. Yes this is it. I’d appreciate it more people with experience give their opinion

5. Tesso

Tesso Senior Registered

Hi Amy1,

Since the life review takes place at a superior level, I doubt a lot that a mental illness may affect it.

In the past I had some experiences, and since then it is clear to me that everyone of us carries at least two separate personalities: on one hand the consciousness, the soul, the astral or whatever we may name it, and on the other hand the mind, that comes from the brain.

I have read from several authors, currently reading one by William Buhlman, that after a very hard life on Earth many souls need to go to healing. Most probably it is true, why not, but because of its importance I don't think it could affect their lives review.

All the best,

6. Rod Turner

Rod Turner Senior Member

I don't know if this applies, or not. Back in 2000 I had, what I believe to be, a contact with my mother and father. As I subsequently entered a spiritual crisis period I had an intense vision of being examined by the Goddess. Afterwards, I had a strong feeling that I had somehow "redeemed" my parents and now they could move on. I'm sure an atheist would laugh at this.

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Thanks

8. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Thanks

9. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Amy1,

As I understand it no. In most cases the mental illness usually only effect the connections to the physical brain and the higher inner subtle bodies. As the universal mind works thru all the inner bodies in the higher dimensions as well as the physical while incarnated. So if the mental illness is due to damage to the physical brain itself then once soul has dropped the physical body then total mental ability is restored within the astral body which would be the next subtle body after death.

However in very rare cases the cause of the mental illness can be due to one of the connections points being blocked or damaged in either the astral or mental bodies trying to make connect with the physical brain to contact matter here. In this case then total mental awareness will not occur until that inner subtle body where the blockage occurs is dropped. However this is very, very rare. In these cases then total mental awareness will not occur until soul has reaches the causal or soul plane. In which case the incarnation in those lower worlds of duality is a total failure as nothing would be brought back into the soul body from that particular lifetime. In which case the soul will have to try again.

But again 90 percent of all cases dealing with mental illness in a physical incarnation usually is fully restored once soul arrives in the astral world.

Peace and love always.

P.

10. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

Thanks Polaris8

11. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

I just found the specific answer to my own question in Micheal Newton’s book “destiny of souls “.
    A soul is not excused for it’s responsibility towards a disturbed human mind it is unable to regulate because it is a part of that mind . When such souls return to the spirit world after a lifetime, their energy is either reshaped or remodeled depending on whether they are moderately or severely damaged.

12. Foram

Foram Active Member

Hi Amy1,
    Are you trying to say that we re-incarnate with same mental illness or we get healed during life between life. I have been suffering from OCD and anxiety disorder my entire life and I can’t take it again. I want to be mentally strong in my next life. I understand it is what it is but would like to find out. Thank you!

13. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

From my perspective - some personal experience and some just my opinion, each life offers fresh opportunities. For example I had some physical characteristics in this life which appeared somewhat similar to some physical things in a previous life. But in many ways these were very different. For one thing, in the previous life there had been a combination of disease and accidental damage, which caused the original physical problems. In this life I've not had those same illnesses and accidents, so my body is very different.

I'd also add that there are lots of self-proclaimed 'experts' such as Michael Newton, but I think these have to be considered from the perspective of human fallibility, that is not to take everything which is said as the unerring truth, but merely as that person's opinion or viewpoint. It is sensible to be prepared to disagree with what we read on such esoteric topics.

Foram likes this.
  14. Amy1

Amy1 Active Member

I didn’t mean that. I was just talking about life review after a life. If a lenient view is taking about certain mistakes if the person also had mental problems

Foram likes this.