Carol - Past Life Therapy Training, April 2020

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Deborah, May 19, 2019.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Past Life Therapy Training, April 2020
    I'm offering a 3-day intensive training to teach past life regression therapy. This training is open only to practicing therapists, hypnotherapists, counselors, and health care professionals who intend to use past life therapy with their clients. I teach the past life therapy methods I've learned from pioneers in the field and perfected over the last 30 years.

Date and Location
    APRIL 17-19, 2020
    The location is beautiful and secluded Temenos Retreat Center near West Chester, PA, 19382, a 55 minute drive from the Philadelphia International Airport.

The cost for the three day training is $1500, which includes lunches, but does not include over-night accommodations. See below for more information on accommodations and registration.

This is intense, personalized, hands-on training. Enrollment is limited to 14 people.

Description of the Training
    I will demonstrate at least two regression sessions with participants. I will teach you the steps of past life therapy: finding the client's core patterns, induction techniques for accessing past life memories by using an affect bridge, how to guide the session, and how to help a client integrate the past life material and relate it to their present life. You will receive a manual, written by me (unpublished and unavailable anywhere else), which covers the basics of past life therapy and is the outline for the training. My approach has evolved over the years, as I trained in many different styles of regression therapy, with the pioneers in the field. After trying many different techniques that I've learned, I've found that using an affect bridge--having a client focus on present-life core feelings and thoughts--is a direct line into a relevant past life experience, and can be a source of healing and understanding.

Because it is a small class, there will be an opportunity for you to practice these techniques with a participant, and for you to be regressed by a participant, with some supervision by me and an experienced assistant. There will be ample time for questions and discussion after the practice sessions.

Scroll down to read the testimonials from participants in other trainings.

The training begins at 9:30 each day, and finishes by 5:00, and by 4:30 on Sunday. Evenings are free for dinner in nearby West Chester. Commuters are welcome!

Temenos Retreat Center and Accommodations
    [​IMG]
    Temenos is situated on 56 wooded acres in historic Chester County, an hour west of Philadelphia, PA. www.temenoscommunity.org We have access to the entire main building--which includes the great room where the training takes place, and guest bedrooms, which will also be used for the practice sessions.

There are a limited number of double and single rooms available at Temenos. The price for a single room is $110/night; a double is $70/night each. Breakfast is included in the price of the room. These rooms are available for two nights only--Friday and Saturday.

If you don't stay at Temenos, there are hotels and Bed & Breakfasts in the West Chester area, within a short drive to Temenos. Chester County is beautiful, with rolling hills, woodlands, horse farms, and homesteads and villages from the 19th and 18th centuries. It's a short drive to world-famous Longwood Gardens, hiking, and canoeing on the Brandywine River. The Brandywine Battlefield (1777) is a few miles away too. Consider arriving early, or staying a few extra days to explore the area.

REGISTRATION
    To register for the training, or if you have any questions, please email me at Carol@carolbowman.com, or call me at 610-566-3870.

I must talk to you before accepting you into the training.

At the time of registration, a $200 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a place for you. The balance is due on March 1, 2020. There will be no refunds on the balance of the training fee and the accommodations fee after March 1st. Accommodations to stay at Temenos are made through me, not the Retreat Center.

I am taking reservations now. After I've talked to you, please send your checks made out to 'Carol Bowman' to: 145 Latches Lane, Media, PA 19063.