Cases of Interest -- 911 Case 1 suggestion

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by GuySittingintheStands, Oct 3, 2019.

1. GuySittingintheStands

GuySittingintheStands Senior Member

Re: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/9-11-i-think-i-have-a-9-11-baby.1418/

Nicholas “Nick” Massa was a 65-year-old senior VP with Aon insurance corporation at the time of the Sept 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in NYC. His office at Aon was on the 105-th floor of 2-WTC, the South Tower. He died when 2-WTC collapsed. Here is Nick Massa’s 911 remembrance page:

http://livingmemorial.voicesofseptember11.org/nytpog/39554

He was a native New Yorker, having been born in Brooklyn. In 1973 at age 37, he was living in NYC a couple of blocks from the R subway end station in Brooklyn. When he died in the 9/11 terrorist attack, he had been in the New York insurance industry for his entire 40-year career and would have called lower Manhattan, “downtown” Manhattan, his home. Before 1973 he had married, raised a family on Long Island, but apparently sometime in the early 1980s had divorced. At the time of his death he was living with his companion of 19 years in mid-town Manhattan, south of E. 40th st. and north of E. 26th st. between the FDR Drive (runs along the East River) and 5th Avenue (ie, the eastern side of mid-town Manhattan) (see NY Times obit below). As a senior corporate exec living in mid-town Manhattan, he most likely drove to work at the WTC and parked his car in the WTC underground parking garage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/08/classified/paid-notice-deaths-massa-nicholas-g.html

A few things stuck out when I read this old thread. One, its geniuneness. You can feel the mother’s emotions as she’s relaying practically in real time the strange remarks her toddler son is making about his death, dying, the old New York skyline, and falling. So, from the start I’m buying it. Two, the toddler son’s (subject from now on) remark “I drive car. I’m on the A . . . the A-R-N [or A, R, N]” could mean anything, but could be the subject spelling out “A-o-n” as Deborah suggested at the time, or it could be the subject naming NYC subway lines that he may have commuted on daily from Brooklyn into Manhattan at one point in his life, as another poster (Neko) suggested. Although not connected, the A-train, and the N- and R-trains did go from the old WTC site to Brooklyn (as well as uptown in the opposite direction):

https://www.nyctransitforums.com/to...nt-subways-had-stops-at-the-wtc-site-pre-911/

Three, and the obvious eye-opener, especially given the current US president, is the subject’s claim that “Donald Trump. He’s my friend.” Sure, this could be braggadocio (boasting about something that isn't true), but, on the other hand, it could suggest that the subject’s past life intersected with the Donald, probably purely on a business basis, but possibly out on the golf course as well, either in New Jersey or Florida, for Nick Massa loved three things: Golf, horse-racing, and poker. He sometimes took long week-end trips with his golfing buddies to Florida according to his remembrance page. Also, according to the papers, Aon was the Trump Organization’s primary insurance brokerage firm during the 2000s, so maybe earlier as well. And Trump owned and does own a lot of very high-priced buildings worldwide that all needed insurance coverage.

The subject calling his 10-month younger sister “Ming” (whose real name was Anna) was also really interesting. Although there was a young Aon risk management employee named Yin Ping Wong who died in the collapse of 2-WTC that morning, he was called “Steven” by his friends. “Ming” could only be Ming-Hao Liu, a 41-year-old civil engineer who worked for Washington Group International on the 91-st floor of 2-WTC, 14 floors below Nick Massa’s Aon corporate office on the 105-th floor, and who also died when the building collapsed. Looking over the bios of both men, I can’t see any connection between the two. Completely different personalities. Completely different life-styles. I can only imagine that the two became best of friends for the last 56 minutes of their respective lives from the time 2-WTC was hit at 9:03 am until it collapsed almost an hour later at 9:59 am. The subject mentioned a “Thomas” who somebody suggested could be Nick Massa's fellow senior VP at Aon, 56-year-old Thomas Warren Hohlweck, jr., who also died when 2-WTC collapsed. It’s possible the three of them were together at the end; we will never know. We do know that over 85% of Aon on floors 92, 98-105 of 2-WTC, and over 92% of Washington Group International on the 91-st floor of 2-WTC, had already made it down below the impact zone to safety before the second plane hit, which is a miracle in itself.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019 at 6:27 AM
    Jim78, Deborah, Sheeply and 1 other person like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Interesting thread. Thank you for your reflections on the topic. I know a lot of people just follow along and don't post but when members step up and share it helps others put the pieces together as well as - and perhaps validate what they are experiencing.

4. GuySittingintheStands

GuySittingintheStands Senior Member

Thank YOU Deborah for keeping this forum going for so long. If reincarnation ever does get "validated" as a real phenomenum you will have played a major part by your long-suffering efforts.

Anyway, just came across a condolence website for Nick Massa. Condolences start at the bottom shortly after 9/11, in Dec 2001 and continue into 2017 (click messages). The link is important because of the connection with little Ryan's (the subject in this case) strange and urgent statement about having to call home; he just absolutely had to call an unnamed person or unnamed persons. Read especially the Sept 11, 2010 condolence from Nick Massa's son Nicky in which he mentions a call he took from his father the morning of 9/11 (no specifics). We also learn that Nick Massa's grandson was named Ryan (a strange coincidence) and was born on the same day, Valentine's Day, as his grandfather.

https://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/siadvance/nicholas-g-massa-nick-condolences/145270?cid=full

PS. FS James was the New York-based Fred S. James insurance brokerage firm which was acquired by Transamerica in the 1980s; Marsh is Marsh and McLennan insurance brokerage, which was headquartered in 1-WTC, floors 93-99, at the time of the 911 terrorist attack. Both were large, global insurance brokerages where Nick Massa worked for many years each.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019