Cat without a tail experience

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Uinen, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Uinen

Uinen New Member

About a month ago i was walking down the park near my apartment to buy something to eat. We have like 24h/7 a burgershop so i was pretty hungry around midnight and i decided to go out and eat some burger. While i was walking i saw a cat near some building. The moment she noticed me she ran towards me and started to cuddle around my leg. The weird thing was she didnt have a tail at all. Its not type of the manx cat i checked it and it even occured to me it could be a mix but i doubted it. I was pretty confused by the cat and felt like i wanted to cuddle more with it but i just left it after awhile. When i was going back home near that place she wasnt there anymore. I never saw it again but i was pretty puzzled by this.
    My friends friend is a psychic and he told me something very creepy about this cat, like it would show up soon to me and that i owe it a huge debt or something from my past life. I feel very anxious and worried about this. Anyone have some idea what could be this?

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

It depends what you believe. If you believe what your psychic friend told you, then that you'll have. If you forget about it, then you you won't have it. You attract into your life what you think about, consciously and unconsciously.

I advise you to forget about life debts, and think about the cat episode as of a nice moment when you bonded with a pure soul (cat's).

3. Uinen

Uinen New Member

Thanks for the advice Baro-san i want to think of it as something nice, i like the cat and i felt i wanted to stay more with it.I want to see this as a positive thing as well