Celebrating 21 Years online!

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Forum Staff, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Forum Staff

Forum Staff Senior Moderator Super Moderator

Thanks.jpg

Feel free to post your thanks here and please - help support the space.​

2. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I first stumbled across this site around 13 years ago and, though I didn’t join right away, frequently visited as a guest. A lot of those past members and their posts seemed so knowledgeable to me—I do believe there is something that sticks when encountering an idea or group for the first time—and the fact that this place was around served as a much-needed constant in my life.
    I have made many friends while discussing past lives and reincarnation online, friendships that started off as only being about PLs, that blossomed into so much more. I’m happy to say that many of those relationships started here. Thank you for keeping this space for us, @Steve and Carol!

Angie Brown and Deborah like this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Congratulations and thank you so much.

Angie Brown likes this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

See that donation button in the Forum Staff signature (You have to be signed in to see it). Let's show our appreciation for all they do by donating - even if it's a $1.00

And tell them your story on how and why you came here!

Attached Files:

Tinkerman and Angie Brown like this.
  5. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Shall when we next receive our pension. May seem silly but even as small an amount as £1 is important to us these days. It's 2l of milk, a couple of loaves of bread, etc. Austerity Europe for many but I will budget for it next payday.

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I came here when I was busy unraveling some past life. I wanted input from other people, because this proces is typically a lonely proces and as a bonus the constant selfdoubt about whether I should believe my own conclusions or dismiss them as being crazy.
    The name Carol Bowman sounded familiar to me, although till this day I cannot recall which one of her books I must have read before.
    I love good conversations about reincarnation and related topics. It’s a good place to be here, friendly and open.
    Sometimes I loose myself in the Archives of this forum. So many stories to read. Not having time enough :p
    The same with the daily posts: not enough time to read it all. That’s also a good thing, because it means this forum is alive and serves a purpose for many people.
    So, Thank you Carol and Steve for creating this space for us.

inhaltslos and Angie Brown like this.
  7. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

A nice thought to say so, fireflydancing.
    I second that thank you. A still quite new member but yes, a very lonely process when so few you meet in life have had memories of their own so know it is real. So it is wonderful to have this forum

Thank you, Carol and Steve. Also thank you to those who keep it up and run it as well as to all who post.

Best wishes,

Angie

inhaltslos likes this.
  8. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

It would be nice if all you can do is comment. How has this space has helped you, or your family and friends. I will tell Steve and Carol to come checkout this thread Nov 1st - it will be a surprise for them. If you'd like to donate that's great - but not required.
    Carol once told me - you never know how many people this space has helped. It would be nice from them too hear from you. ;)