Celebrating 21 Years online!

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Forum Staff, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I have alerted Steve and Carol - Happy Thanksgiving you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie Brown, helz_belz and briski like this.
  2. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Indeed, I would like to thank Carol and Steve for creating such a wonderful place of exchange. I can't express how much it has helped me ! And thank you to all the moderators and members who give their time and energy to keep this forum going :)

Deborah and Angie Brown like this.
  3. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I concur, this is a wonderful internet space. I've met some interesting individuals and friends here during my stay. I've actually been visiting this site for a long time, way before I started posting. It continues to be an invaluable resource. Thank you everyone.

Deborah and Angie Brown like this.
  4. Carol

Carol Author

What a nice surprise to start our 22nd year! Many thanks to Deborah and all of the moderators who have kept the Forum going! We appreciate all who have supported the Forum over the years--either through serving as moderators, or as active members, or those who have donated money towards software and hosting.

I met Deborah (aka Debbie) many years ago in San Francisco, after Children's Past Lives was published. She jumped right in and started helping out, and very quickly took over all of the management at the Forum. Three cheers for Debbie, and so much appreciation for what she's done. I probably would have shut down this site many years ago, since I'm technologically illiterate, and didn't have a clue as to how to expand this site.

There is no other site that has the range of cases of children's memories, and as many comments from members and helpful advice, as this Forum. Steve and I created the Forum, in its earliest incarnations, as a place where parents could post their cases safely and anonymously, and get advice on what to do if a child speaks of a past life memory. I wanted this information to be free to the public. I also wanted to cast a wide net to get a large sample of cases to learn more about this amazing phenomenon. If you search through the archives, you will find some extraordinary cases of these memories, and you can see how these cases unfold. You will be able to see through my comments, and those of the moderators and members, PRACTICAL ADVICE (important emphasis!) on what to do if your child starts talking about a past life and seems to need help processing it. This is truly priceless and unique information, which needs to be shared, and really isn't available anywhere else on line.

So if this Forum has been helpful and informative to you, please help us keep this going with your donations and participation.

THANK YOU!!

Have a wonderful holiday season, and wishes for a peaceful and enlightening new year!

Carol & Steve

5. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Thank you so very much too, Carol and Steve. Also I thank Deborah and all the team and all the other members here.

The very best wishes for a happy, healthy and wealthy xmas and new year with many more to come to all.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.