• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Chakras and memories

Josefina

Senior Registered
I believe physical body and energybody can be compared to LIGHT: it's both foton particles and waves of no weight; the physical is like the particles and the energy is the waves... I think energybody has no separate organs, but that chakras are kind of whirlpools in energywaves.

I had my 1st memory of PL when I was 19 years old. I was sitting on a sofa doing something ordinary, when suddenly I felt an energy wave or stream coming toward my chest, my heart. From there it went up to my head, and I "knew" that I am looking at my loved one burning at stake in front of me. ("Knowing" that I'm seeing, but not so much actually seeing, although I said to my boyfriend that "I almost saw the flames".)

Years before that experience I had read Umberto Eco's book (The Name of the Rose or something like that?) and felt that I have, also, once been a monk who's lost his lover at stake. After that experience I have convinced that that woman wasn't that much my lover in common sense, but my spiritual guide. Who ever I met in my this life I still feel she is the one I love the most. And still I'm not 100 % sure that she even exists, because there is no direct relationship in between of us.

Sometimes I think I had that 1st PL experience with her help. I don't know wether it is so, but what I'm interest in here is to know do anyone else have experiences about chakras or guides with PL memories?

(By the way I think that memories that come from meditation are the most trustable. Though I haven't got any experience about regression...)

The energy rush you describe sounds a lot like the energy rush that P.M.H. Atwater talks about in her book Future Memory. She describes it as connecting to some timeless part of your soul that can show visions of past and future.

chakras

Dear Josephina,
I have no experience with guides whatsoever. Chakras, yes but I was Catapulted into them after recalling two lives or so.
Regards

nice topic ;)

HI Josefina,

I am wondering how many members here have had experiences like yours -where they are not regressed, but in meditation and in the meditation experience the rush of energy within that leads to full blown PL memories.

I am also wondering if you - and others would be willing to share your experiences of not just the memories, but what led to them.

Well Deb, spontanous memories are hard to explane, but ofcourse they don't just come out of nowhere. My theory is that I had already - before I was born - made a plan to REMEMBER.

I didn't had actual memories when I was a child, if you don't count that that my mother has said that I was very sad a whole day when I was about 2 years old. To that young child it's strange to be depressive, and I think that that whole day I was in the mood I had in my past life as a monk, grieving to his lost love. I also used to fear fire like hell, which also fits to that burning at stake -situation.

When I was about 10 years old my father started to read books about UFOs, theosophy and things like that. I read them too. The 1st time I remember reading about reincarnation was from a magazine, and my 1st feeling was that it would be awfull to die several times. But somehow I got the idea of reincarnation to be logical, and atleast in the age of 11 I had already an idea about that I've been a monk and my work was to copy books. (I actually used to copy books when I was child...)

I didn't do any kind of "energywork", I didn't meditate or anything like that before my 1st actual memory. But if I didn't had read those certain books OR about reincarnation I would certainly had been in misery with that happening. On the other hand some guy could say that if I hadn't had my spiritual ideas, it may be that I had explaned my energy experience differently. I myself think that I would had taken myself to be nuts. Hard to say.

Somebody said that 1st one is a freebee. I had about 7 years of visions and feelings, and then it ended. Today I seem to have some abilities to use 3rd Eye, but it's not so active as I would like to... Sometimes I feel I'm a freek in between of 2 worlds: a clairwoyance I am not (yet), but nor am I a "common" person anymore.

I'm on a path, I like to think. :)

Hi Deborah,

A few weeks ago I posted a dream in the dream section, where the name 'Maria Weber' sprung out. Speruoc replied to that post and gave me a link to a website about Karl Maria Weber. When I opened that site, such strong feelings of dislike came over me, I also posted my emotions about that in the same thread. Really, when I started reading the site, I got very sarcastic about every nice word that was written about this person. I was very much surprised about these emotions, I had no obvious reason to react like that. I only can think they came from the past, although I have no further memories about this person, just an overwhelming feeling of disliking him. And those feelings still are not completely gone, I don't want to remember him. I can only say its a weird feeling.

Eevee

the heart chakra

Well, I've only had one intense PL experience thus far, and I didn't get enough info to learn how I'd known the man before - only that I did "know him from before." (a voice in my head told me that)

I've also mentioned on this forum that a remark he made seemed to trigger a sense that he needed my forgiveness for something, and it seemed to be deep-seated, like it was related to an old hurt I hadn't even realized I had. And I felt this need for forgiveness, and the old wound, in my heart - not in my head.

A few months ago, I began reading Caroline Myss' Sacred Contracts. In one section of the book she goes into great detail on the chakras and their pyshological and spiritual impacts. She writes of the heart chakra:

Lesson: Love Is Divine Power
Power: Love And Compassion
Strength: Forgiveness, dedication, inspiration, hope, trust, the ability to heal
Shadow: anger, resentment, and the inability to forgive

She goes on to say," The heart center regulates all issues related to emotions, from love, compassion, generosity, and empathy, to hatred, jealousy, and malice. The heart chakra also governs the spiritual challenges of forgiveness of others and of oneself."

She continues in a similar vein for a couple of pages to discuss the importance of this chakra. I could really relate to the issues of forgiveness, love and compassion.

So I've come to realize that the PL meeting I had was a tremendous spiritual gift - a true healing and transformation was given to me. Why I was given this gift, I don't know, but I'll always value the experience and what it has taught me!

I see connections

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering if any of you are following the thread in the Good Book section -"Where God Lives" -- The ideas of memory, and HOW we experience expanded states of awareness - is a lot of what is being discussed. I do hope some of you will join in. ;)

Where God Lives

chakra discharge

Josephina
chakras are kind of whirlpools in energy waves………. I felt an energy wave or stream coming toward my chest, my heart.
Deborah
in the meditation experience the rush of energy within that leads to full blown PL memories
In my view charkas are indeed a series of energy points, knots I prefer to call them. One may think of them in electrical terms as expansion vortices linked together within the subtle body in such a way as to form an ascending scale of awareness and conscious disposition. The energy force that courses through this skein exploding into higher consciousness within each successive vortex is the Kundalini force of Vedic literature. The actual progress of the Kundalini is universal memory recall. This energy discharge certainly affects the physical body in very distinct terms but it has absolutely nothing to do with physicality as such. It is beyond the physical, a subtle form of energy representing the thoughts of god or more properly the act of self-realisation. This act in the last analysis is simply remembrance of one’s true self.

There are many ways in which the charkas can ignite but ignition always seems to initially take the form of past life flashes or remembrances to the personal self. These flashes when connected serve to impress upon the personal self the fact that it is a very small focus of a phenomenally expanded being. Riding up the energy discharge results in the “view from the top” where the small personal self is eclipsed totally and the being enjoys recall of itself to the extent of its karmic reclamation. That is the individual concerned ascends to a level limited by its comprehension of itself. The Kundalini discharge burns away Maya (illusion), is self-earned and indelible.

The meditation to bring it into being, simply involves focus on the aspect of oneself that unites all or any of the past life fragments available to the limited ego (personal self, Jiva). Ask of yourself such questions as: What is this aspect of myself that comprehends an array of lives? What does this mean? Who am I that spans time? If I span time what am I? Seeing time thus spread before me where am I? How have I managed to observe this? to comprehend this eternal being that I am? Etc in other words, concentrate on the self that was and is being before matter, before time and that from which all proceeds……..
Regards

I have not seen Goldenage here for along time; however, I thought his explanation is a very good one. Does anyone want to comment on the original post or other posts here?

Questions, connecting dots.

This is just the type of thread I was looking for when I used the search function but I do wish it were lengthier. : angel

Of the books I've read on reincarnation and past life memories, I think only one ever referenced chakras but only in very general terms. Perhaps this is simply because many of these books are aimed at a Western audience and focus more on case studies and visualization techniques in a style configured for the Western mind. Understandably, chakras might be a turn-off for just such potential readers, I suppose, and pretty detrimental to an author/researcher who wants to be considered seriously.

In any case, I've had two PL experiences - one about 2 months ago that sparked spontaneous healing originating in my heart chakra and another, some 8 years ago, triggering the most intense, almost violent pressure within my third eye/ajna chakra I've ever endured.

As I thought about these experiences last night and this morning, I had to wonder: has anyone else here experienced intense energy within their chakras (or at least within their bodies in areas corresponding to a major chakra location ;) ) while experiencing past life related memories or healing? Apparently, some of you have, :D so how often does it occur? Is it common? In this group? In a single individual? And what are the implications? How are (or can) chakras and memory, particularly past life memory, (be) related? Which chakras seem most related to those memories and what does THAT signify?

Questions like this pour into my consciousness on some sleepless nights. But my inexperience and lack of knowledge carries me in spirals so that I'm reliant on intuition when it comes to navigating something so elusive of left-brain work. I get the impression that our soul body, which includes our chakra system (perhaps, analagous to the visceral body's endocrine system) must somehow transfer from life to life, its main component existing in some timeless, extra dimension. Maybe our chakras simply act doubly, as anchors to the physical and two-way channels between different wavelengths of being.

Maybe the relationship between chakras and memory are linked via this timeless dimension where memory isn't rooted in any "past" as we perceive it. Is this why I FEEL in the now the "effects" of the "past" and vice versa? I wonder how important a role and even what role chakras play in PL memory/healing? I've only had two experiences but both, unexpectedly, triggered powerful energy activating in chakras and I wonder whether this will be a pattern or not.

:laugh: Honestly, it's probably too early in the morning for me to even think I can form any coherent thoughts but it stuck in my head overnight and I'm curious about how others feel about it/look at it. :D

Yes. I think it's time for some coffee. :eek: :laugh:

An interesting thread -- do any new members have something to add to the discussion?

Ailish

Chakras are the focus of Akashic Records

Chansa:

How are (or can) chakras and memory, particularly past life memory, (be) related?
Sorry for taking so long to answer but the "psychic-psychological-spiritual mechanism" is not so difficult to comprehend. Simply put, any spiritual/emotional check is immediately felt at the time of the incident as an emotional/physical "jolt" to one's being. In this respect note the common phrases "my heart fell", "I was 'gutted'" (a New Zealand-Kiwi idiom) and so forth. Such shocks lay down successive onion-skin-like emotional scars around the variously responsive chakras (aspects of one's spiritual being). In Vedic literature the resultant spiritual damage is often referred to by the term "knots of the soul". An individual item of damage is sometimes termed a "samscara". A samscara is said to "force" superficial personal behavior. Again, recorded in common language (something made me do it!, I can't help it - its the way I am etc. etc.). Karma arises as the effect of such "forcing".

It is the accumulation of such spiritually-opaque layers that prevents the small personal-self from seeing (being at one with) it's true nature - The One Self from which all derive.

Blinded by these scars, the personal self imagines that it is individual and alone. The Chakras are thus elements of the Akashic Records. The individual personal self carries these at all times as the core-experience of its personal being - from life to life, the very essance of its soul so to speak. This record never dies and in the last analysis constitutes the unified experience underlying the existence of God (The One Self).

Since this is the case, each and every one of us can find our way home to the very seat of our expression by freeing ourselves through meditation/regression work, by seeing the way in which we authored these scars against ourselves (so to speak). By seeing through these onion-skin layers we are then drawn to accept that we are alone responsible for the world we have created around us, a world which is the exact reflection induced by the scars contained within our chakras.

There is much more to say.........really, :) but this is the core teaching.:cool

Heart Chakra

I am motivated by selflessness. I cultivate the quality of compassion for myself and all sentient beings. I have the willingness to transform pain and suffering on others with the knowledge that, as I do, I transform pain and suffering within me. I have the courage to love unconditionally

I recently doing chakra meditation, and listening to old music from indian, the music bring me a lot of emotion and a lot of image as well. I feel the emotion overwhelming and stopped the music...

The heart chakra is about conscious love, when love moved up to here, It got rid of sentimental and become more aware of itself, In this very awareness, love become compassion and free from attachment. If so, why I drill in the detail and want to know who I was?... :)

Bless to All...

Drill some more maybe?

Because, no matter from whence you obtain the transcendence you have identified, there is yet an observer recounting this - otherwise, you could not report the insight/state of consciousness involved (as you have above). In other words, remarkable and laudable though this state (which you have achieved) is, it is not the "final" re-countable consciousness that you report, nor is it yet from beyond that "ultimate identity", from whence no report can arise. :)

Drill down (or up) and find that ultimate reportable identity and you will know what I mean.:cool

Thanks Goldenage

As a quick glimpse "ultimate identity" in meditation my essential being as pure as perfect as eternal sky, as a human I know my being is far from perfection, there is still long long way to go… To thinking that reached certainstage of consciousness is to fool myself and slow the growth... I don’t know how you feel, for me its seems like this…

Prayer for Enlightenment

Try shifting your focus from "pure sky" to the pure light of eternal being beyond any trace of human identity, your true Self, the identity of the watcher, and become immersed in that consciousness alone from which all emerges. See yourself as that identity, one only.

Sometimes stabilizing the third-eye focus in the form of a bull's eye and then moving from red through blue & into bright white light - beyond light, the center of your own true warmth of being, may help. Recall in the same instant the essence of who you really are, that essential SELF that you had forgotten you ARE.

Truly there are no words here & the phrases above merely illustrate the identity, the feeling of BEING ALONE hiding behind the ego-self. The ego-self must be broken, sloughed-off, avoided, somehow "tricked into letting-go" of your proximal awareness which is then immediately replaced by your true identity, the consciousness of Being that manifests as the multiplicity of persons and form within which separate (ego) personality wraps itself. Unity is All & "That thou Art".

You will know because the world around you will "fall-away", cease to be, de-manifest as does a dream upon waking except, in this case, you awaken to "who you really are".

There is a CD by Kate Bush called "The Red Shoes". As I recall there is a hidden track (recorded at very low volume), just before the seventh one (Lily). It is a prayer for enlightenment taken from one of the Upanishads. I believe it goes like this:

Oh thou, who givest sustenance to the universe
From whom all things proceed

To whom all things return

Unveil to us the face of the true spiritual sun

Hidden by a disc of golden light

That we may know the truth

And do our whole duty

As we journey to thy sacred feet
:) :cool

Attainment for all Seekers

There is a way in which the focus of the question “Who am I? can be intensified and that is to bring a snippet of a past-life experience into the frame. It is true that many people lay claim to having such experiences but the general prospect of experiencing operational past-lives is not regard with favor by many. Ignoring this, one can simply point out that having experienced one life, this life in fact, speaks nothing to the possibility that other such lives may have been lived and simply forgotten. However that may be, an effective technique for deconstructing the ego-shell is simply to arm oneself with recall of at least one past-life.

The procedure I used can be broken down into three stages. The first involves placing a focus on yourself, as deeply as you can go and at the same time asking “who am I”. Or, “what am I”? These are NOT shallow verbal questions to be satisfied directly by an ego-reference to one’s current life. A response of the form “I am a schoolteacher by name John” will not suffice and will on the contrary act as a blockage to deeper inquiry. More than that, a response containing any quasi-verbal images at all will also not suffice. This petition is to be addressed non-verbally to the deepest aspect of your being that you can possibly access. This is the basis in being of the very capacity to support elaboration of a personal self even before conception of the body or at the least before birth, or, anyway as far back as you can go.

Second, it will be helpful (but not absolutely necessary) to bring into your consciousness at least two lives, one past-life and your present life will do. Picture your incarnated lives from some place beyond them. Third, consider what sort of being the Self must be in order to have formulated and created these separate lives, beyond time itself.

The effect of focusing your attention on your own personal-self-sense in each of two lives in the same instant will be to expose the ego-self to profound stress in terms of what it otherwise regards the basic framework of its existence to be. If you press hard onto the obvious disjunction that is involved then something will have to give and in that pause, when the stream of thought that supports the ego, falters, even if just for a moment, quickly embrace the emergent sense of Being that arises. This is the Higher Self, the part of you that has executed the lives concerned.

In the case that you cannot recall a past-life then proceed in exactly the same way in review of your current life and in this manner focus on an answer to the question concerning the state of being that must have preceded development of the ego-self. This is your own true Self, the essence, "I am I" that pervades both. What is it that could possibly manage this ego or all of these "egos" or, what is the pre-existing essence and how have I arrived at this point? I am that (the Self) which imagines myself to be, in the life, in all these lives laid out before me, below me. What am I? Eternal being beyond time? Infinite Consciousness! It may be useful to note that the identity “I” starts as the little I, the ego, and ends with the Self identity (in an internal "flash"). However, the little “I”, the ego is very loath to let go so "thoughts" other than the answers you seek, will intrude on your meditation. Just push back to the owner of the thoughts in order to vanquish and dispose of them.

The meditation to bring the Higher Self into direct being, simply involves focus on the aspect of oneself that unites all or any of the past life fragments available to the limited ego (personal self, jiva). Ask of yourself such questions as: What is this aspect of me that comprehends an array of lives? What does this mean? Who am I that thus spans time and space? If I span time what am I? Seeing time thus spread before me, where am I? How have I managed to observe this? To comprehend this eternal being that I am? Etc. In other words, concentrate on the Self that was and is being before matter, before time and is that from which all proceeds. A glimpse of this extended Self-nature is all that is required to halt the string of ignorant thought which continually arise in support of the personal self not only that associated with this very life but also with respect to any others that can be sensed or experienced. I saw this, when I commenced to meditate on two specific lives in particular and then abruptly became aware in my higher Self, that I had managed or created every single aspect of these representations including the related infrastructure, the "ground" so to speak, the world of plurality.

:angel:

I have to admit that, while trying to meditate on Chakras, I am constantly bombarded by distractions like, "Was that a chakra, I just felt on my back?"; or "Was that my higher self, or was that just my ego thinking it was my higher self?".

Being able to determine one's identity and determine the nature of one's consciousness seems key to identifying memories. But, my own ability to do so is hampered by not being able to determine which is my higher self versus the self which is reacting only to present life stimulus.

I wonder if anyone relates to the experience of observing one's self behaving unreasonably, while not being able to control or stop it? Let's say that the stimulus for this behavior has nothing to do with current life experience, but that it may be caused by some experience from centuries before. But, as one observes the unexplainable behavior, some part of us is unable to control it or understand where it came from. One might think that the part of us observing this behavior is our higher self. If that is so, why doesn't it have any control or knowledge of its origin? It would seem, somehow, that the lower self is more sensitive to unknown memories than the higher self. Which part of us is really the higher self?

Breaking up the ego-self

Hi Nightrain1, several difficult questions – first past-life “memories” can be held anyplace in the body – and as such they are associated with the dominant physical sensation experienced when they were “laid-down” – a transitory speck on the hologram as it were, so a series of related events might be initially accessed through a number of locations but they will all link together from any of the spots concerned. The absolute distillation of the experience will show up in a chakra, could be any of the lower group (throat & below) but again various links will exist from chakra to chakra depending on various essential attributes of the overall event (samscara). So, beyond understanding (roughly) where the chakras are, just trust your mind to take you to the appropriate point which is becoming or has already become “emergent”. So this provides an “anchor portal”, go there and you have one major target which is to address your focus to the feeling of being prior to the (currently emerging) event. Let your mind “float downstream” back to the entry point. The negative feelings which arrive are the most important – you have to see your own motivations for being involved therein, accept these and “move on”. Try hard to clear these feelings because you “hid them away” in the first place for the reason that you were unable to face them. Thus it is that they eat-through to the surface personality demanding attention and/or instigating behaviors (vasanas) in this life.

Never mind ego-higher self differentiation at this point but only see that any past-life memory truly belongs to The Higher Self but is still encapsulated in the ego-structure appropriate to that life unless only if you can break-free of ego-structures generally and see both the current life and the life “under review“ in the same frame and together, neither one nor the other being dominant but each merely being capable of assuming dominance depending on the extent of focus you place on the one as opposed to the other. The viewpoint that sees both as balanced possibilities or options is that of the Higher Self pure and simple.

Being able to determine one's identity and determine the nature of one's consciousness seems key to identifying memories. But, my own ability to do so is hampered by not being able to determine which is my higher self versus the self which is reacting only to present life stimulus.
Unless you are consciously aware that you have truly deconstructed the ego of your current life just assume that what you recall there from (your ego-self-existence) and what you conclude thereby is (dominantly) the viewpoint of your current-life-personal-self. Do not be concerned by this as such.

If you want to break-up your current life ego state it is necessary to find some way to stop auto-thought arising, at least for an instant. Meditate back to the point of birth (via recall of the burning impact of first breath or the unbelievably bright flash of first light) or as far back as you can and raise the question “who am I?” - that thus provided support for the current life in which I am in my being here and now. So by this you aim to stop thought arising briefly as you consider the ground-state that you are, that must exist for you to have been able to create any kind of a “this-life” ego at all.

I wonder if anyone relates to the experience of observing one's self behaving unreasonably, while not being able to control or stop it? Let's say that the stimulus for this behavior has nothing to do with current life experience, but that it may be caused by some experience from centuries before. But, as one observes the unexplainable behavior, some part of us is unable to control it or understand where it came from. One might think that the part of us observing this behavior is our higher self. If that is so, why doesn't it have any control or knowledge of its origin? It would seem, somehow, that the lower self is more sensitive to unknown memories than the higher self. Which part of us is really the higher self?
You make a highly pertinent observation so you are more than half way there already. The personal lower self “has control” until you actually deconstruct it – nothing else will do, it has to be smashed as by being declared (seen to be) totally unacceptable in as much as it shields you from direct “at will” perception of who and what you really are. I have fully explained how I did this, including the steps I took to reach the understanding you have revealed in the above quote. It took me several years to just get to where you are now. I have a book on this self-published by Lulu it is called “The Journey to Enlightenment”, it’s also listed on Amazon. It was previously mentioned on this forum but I guess it was removed in a cleaning exercise. In case you are interested it also deals with how I “accidentally” engineered the ego-break-up but in much finer detail than I have indicated above plus a good deal more about chakra ignition and the like. You can see it here:angel:. link1 (Lulu) or on link2 (Amazon)

Thank you for that link, Goldenage.

I have been wanting to ask you what sort of reading you would recommend for learning more about meditating and chakras. In addition to “The Journey to Enlightenment”, what else could you recommend?

Kundalini ignition and past lives

Hi Stardis, the way I took exactly ignited the chakra chain and was most unexpected, but in review, it was an accident waiting to happen. I have to say, since that time (about 16 years ago) I have read volumes of Buddhist, Advaita, Sufi, etc. etc scriptures. None have ever hinted at the past-life procedure I inadvertently executed so I have no direct recommendations on that exact point other than link2(Amazon) . Most of the Yogic literature goes on and on about naadis, pingala (focal points and wind-nerve-channels) and whatnot but these are what I would term induced aspects of consciousness that respond to or are developed through yogic-postures, execution of blockage techniques etc. So to deconstruct that stuff you need a teacher and besides which it takes an age plus they all go on and on about inherent dangers of self-study/practice and so forth (operationally equivalent to labor union-type talk really IMHO).

So you need the right focus (the absolute will to know) plus you need to "clear" the chakras to whatever extent possible. The essence of all negative behavior (past and present lives) comes to rest in the chakras (I felt gutted, I choked up, I took it to heart). Now it turns out that if you regress yourself or get someone to help in this {I was helped by Di Cherry (Vancouver, BC)} then generally, if you ask yourself the right questions, you will move into the most significant past-lives and if you persist therein to understand what you did, why you did it and above all take direct responsibility for it then this specifically clears various of the chakras in which the deep-down angst is held. This angst-stuff is part of both previous lower-self structure as well as that of the current-life so it all contributes towards "walling-off" the Higher Self.

Now when I started I did not know that so after clearing-out 3-4 instances (of particularly iniquitous behavior in not-nice) past lives, I had made myself “ready” so to speak. The last step was to recall two of those lives from the contents of the “self-feeling” separately existing in each and bringing these two into focus (together with the current life). Although this was difficult to maintain, the procedure forced some combination of lower-self feeling, dominated by the ascendant current-life self feeling, to recognize the sheer impossibility of such a conglomerate in the face of what I-ego-self normally understood. Seeing this a great fear overtook me and I inadvertently raised the question “who or what am I that thus span space and time?”

At that point my sense of personal self shattered and the ascendant understanding of “I am that on which all these lives depend” emerged as a clear identity, concurrent with chakra-ignition, starting from the bottom and flashing upwards in two successive strings of “internal explosions”.

You can find an earlier booklet on Kundalini that I wrote (download gratis) here on Scribd link 3 Kundalini and there is quite a bit of other related attainment, past-life etc. stuff there as well.

The only text I ever uncovered that I thought was any good really and directly concerned with chakras, Kundalini and dealing with chakra clearing is: Layayoga – The definitive guide to the chakras and kundalini by Shyam Sundar Goswami. Publisher: Inner Traditions International (1999) ISBN 0-89281-766-6

Crystal-work (believe it or not) can also help with chakra clearing – the hows and whys of this technique I discuss in some detail in my book also on (Amazon)

I also chuck references to such stuff onto Facebook periodically for the benefit of my friends thereon (Robin Harger):angel:

As said by Kundalini custom, there are seven distinctive kundalini chakras (energy center) situated along the spine as well as in the brain. The central energy center is not single symbolic ideas they are in fact certain energy drive within our body. Let’s have a look at these 7 Kundalini Chakras.

These chakras are authorized through a force named Prana, which arrives the human body over the procedure of breathing. In a technical context, these delicate energy vortexes allowing the human scheme could be assumed in terms of the electromagnetic dynamic of element physics. The Kundalini Chakras are actually a cosmic original dance of stuff shifting into energy as well as vice versa as defined through relevant physics.

As experts are noticing, as well as whatever the antique practitioner of Kundalini knew centuries before, our builds are not just stuffed somewhat they are energy in gesture. Science furthermore confesses that it does not understand the fundamental forces that create and withstand life force.

Spiritual trials over the ages have revealed that the human mind itself is proficient of focusing straight upon the source of life. Awareness is the crucial tool for partaking and meeting in the last fundamental force that authorizes our life.
Kundalini meditation is a precise and exact method for growing the conscious mind toward the existence of the seven spirited centers otherwise Kundalini Chakras in the body. Over-focusing often on these chakras we study toward balancing our active systems for the profound awakening of awareness. This aids in balancing the lively schemes in our body as well as also growing the flow of energy over all the seven Kundalini Chakras so that the whole being converts one through the universal.

One of the maximum widespread mistakes around emerging Kundalini is that it wakes all at once, as well as that “Third Eye” opens entirely, and we would abruptly be flooded through psychic visions that may make us sense crazy as well as out of control.

Kundalini Charkas are similar an opening of a camera lens that while opened are water-logged with light, through energy through info. To take an image, toward record every little point of echo, the aperture requisite single open momentarily to capture hundreds of thousands of minute particulars.

It is similar to the third eye, otherwise any of the Kundalini chakras for that stuff. While the third eye open, the mind is underwater through light, insight, and motivation. This is an actual communal meditation experience. It could happen progressively over time, otherwise quite rapidly. If the third eye opens extensive and it is sudden, this usually happens for a period, as well as then re-calibrates toward a new opening setting that is additional free than beforehand, however not extensive open incessantly.

While we fall in love, The heart chakra opens wide. Love pours in as well as gushes out. The domain is ripe through possibility as well as charged with electricity. As well as then our hearts settle downcast and get contented through the relation. Some persons complain of tedium while all the eagerness subsides. This complaint applies toward both individuals who have had melodramatic Kundalini proficiencies as well as to those who are curved on the excitement of new love, however, grow exhausted of functioning to keep a rapport vital.

Hi Alex, I've never heard about the anomalies you mentioned. It is possible to have inactive (closed) chakra's, so maybe you experience them as non-existent.
On the other hand: there are so much more chakras than just seven.

This is a really great thread! I'm glad it was brought back and made current. I hope to have time to look into the books Goldenage mentions.

Back