Chance of Reincarnation for a Dead Family Member?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jaysta118, Apr 2, 2018.

1. jaysta118

jaysta118 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted some thoughts if you could share on whether I should have faith or look into reincarnation research about the possible reincarnation of a family member who passed away recently. I am new to this forum so I just wanted some logistical resources I should look to.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Jay; from your post I'm not sure whether or not you accept reincarnation or are just curious about the path of a recently deceased family member. Assuming that you would want that person to remain within "the family", I'm not sure that you can get more than a strong opinion. Most of Ian Stevenson's data, at least the ones that I recall, were a mixture that would lean toward same-family re-birth. I can not think of a source of data that answers your question.

Considering that if we construct general and specific happenings for ourselves before birth and that our plans include other "actors" to bring about certain happenings, then there would probably be a working relationship that would probably last beyond a single lifetime, but beyond that I can not think of a reason to limit the "zone" of the next rebirth, except for a love-attachment of course. But, I think that you mainly know about all that I've said.

Carol Bowman's books share stores of her own children's memories that do not show a direct link to either her or Steve that I recall although there are a lot of other instances where a family lineage is indicated. One thing to keep in mind is that whether or not the rebirth is within the family, the deceased personality is close to their loved ones who are still mortal - that message comes through in most all writings.

3. jaysta118

jaysta118 New Member

Are there examples of Carol Bowman books you can provide? Thank you for your response, Ken.