Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Deborah, Mar 25, 2001.

1. SPRING

SPRING Senior Registered

Thanks Hendrina, my daughter is indeed a new beginning of a brighter future for the whole family, it’s no wonder why she was born so happy.

About a couple of months ago I decided to test my daughter with family pictures. She never saw a picture of my siblings, my parents or myself when I was young. She never met anyone of my family in person besides my mother who came to visit us for a month when she was 15 months old. Since than she never saw my mother in any way. My mother calls just about everyday to hear her granddaughter voice, so my daughter knows very well about her grandma’s existence, she just doesn’t know how she looks like. She never heard a word about my father as he disappeared after their divorce.

The test was that I showed her a stuck of my family pictures, very old pictures and I just pointed at the people in the pictures and asked her “who is it?”. She didn’t know who were the people in the pictures and I didn’t say a word back to her besides flipping to another picture.
    When we got to a picture of my parents wedding. I asked her “who is it?“ as I did with the other pictures and for my big surprise she pointed at my mother and said “this is Grandma ****” and than without hesitating she pointed at my father and said “this is Grandpa” without me even asking.
    The only other picture she named the person in it was a picture of myself at the age of about 2 and half. The only thing you see in it is my head and kind of from above point view so you can’t see the details of my face. She pointed at that one and said “This is my Mommy”.
    The results were intriguing and surprising.

2. Hendrina Grove

Hendrina Grove New Member

Hi Spring

You know what --although I have given this daughter of mine a book of short "schetches" written by my aunt and one of the schetches describes my grandmother and the life she she lived as my grandma. I have actually never thought of showing her a photo of this grandma !There is also nowhere in my house an actual photograph of her to be seen !!!! So , I would defnitely keep this in mind for the future !!!!!! Would just like to find an appropiate "family" photo to test her!!! I have a funny feeling that the one son of her that died at the age of eighten months just might be my son !! but I will keep trying to solve the riddles!!!:confused:

Thanks for the lovely "practical" tip! Hendrina Grove

3. Hendrina Grove

Hendrina Grove New Member

Hi Deborah

This is wonderful news that you could share it with your daughter and with the forum readers.

I have met a younger person recently who due to "strict" religion rules during her upbringing, sees the fact that she is able to "see" the "otherside" not as a positive but as a negative and really do not know how to communicate the knowledge that comes to her attention to the people involved.

So personally I think there is a great need to portrait and communicate knowledge regarding reincarnation in a postive way so that it would become more acceptable but also "known" to more people to not only help them cope with this life but also indirectly soul development!

Cheers. Hendrina Grove

4. Mijia

Mijia New Member

I finally took the plunge and registered! All of this information is striking such a cord inside of me. Then I came across this thread and had to respond. I think alot of things that people take as coincedence really has a larger purpose. My first pregnancy I had a miscarriage on June 6th. When we became pregnant later I found it "ironic" that the due date of our second pregnancy was June 6th the following year. She's 22 months now and I am watching and absorbing as much of her as I possibly can. I think things will be interesting if its anything like my childhood memories....

5. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Welcome to the forum Mijia,

Thank you for sharing your story :) Feel free to jump in anywhere you like -- it's always great to meet new people.

Ailish

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Mijia, and welcome! :)

I'm glad you could have your daughter soon after the miscarriage. Children are amazing (from one mum to another ;) )!

I hope you like it here and will participate in the discussions.

Karoliina

7. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Mijia and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kind Regards
    Kay

8. Sushi

Sushi Senior Registered

I had the same experience myself. It comes back. Don't worry.

9. Alyesha

Alyesha Alyesha

Nice to hear that someone else has had the same experience. It has returned, slowly at first but now as strong as ever. Thank you Sushi :thumbsup:.

10. traveler

traveler Senior Registered

For those of you who have experienced a spirit staying with you after a pregnancy loss, do you believe this could be related to how advanced the pregnancy was, or whether the spirit "knows" you?

I have always been of the belief that a spirit isn't firmly attached to its body until the pregnancy is fairly well progressed, and occasionally even after birth. Do your experiences tell you otherwise?

11. Karoliina

Hello Traveler,

This is only one view, but I think it varies. :) I believe the soul usually attaches to the fetus relatively late, but a soul can decide to be born to a certain family already before the mother is pregnant. You know, sometimes children will talk about things that happened to the family before they were born.

Karoliina

12. Frerotte

Frerotte Senior Registered

I know this is an old thread but one that has been really comforting to read. So many varied experiences and so much hope.

Lately I have had some very tragic things happen and, as I always seem to do, I hearken back to the abortion I had in my early twenties and feel that somehow I am being "punished".

I am beginning to think differently now - thanks to reading all of your experiences and thoughts.

I have not had time to read a a lot about reincarnation and past lives - a few books. The "urge" to explore this subject pounced on me unexpectedly a few months back and I have been seeking out more and more information.

My life has been hard and just seems to keep getting harder.

I am finding great help though in the thought that I can learn new ways of thinking and grasp onto and accept the forgiveness, care, and love of God and other people around me. I am learning to stop the tears and go to this place in my soul where I can quiet and comfort myself. And knowing that I have been here before and will be here again - and that I can somehow stop this "cycle" of tragedy is empowering.

Now I must admit that this is all in very small doses - I am not standing on a Himalayan mountain with arms upraised to harness the power of the universe. I am happy to stop the tears on the way to work in morning and to stop the raging fear of "what will happen next" when I hear the phone ring or have to open more unpredictable mail from the mess I have been left to clean up after my brother's unsuccessful suicide.

These things I have yet to teach my brother - that I am sure - but I have to learn it myself. He has never been receptive and may not be now - but he cannot speak and he is totally vulnerable from the loss of functioning that his brain damage caused.

Now that I can forgive myself for my long ago abortion I can start to forgive my brother for what he did to himself and my father - squandering money and attempting to take his life and causing untold heartbreak (among other terrible things in the past). I knew it would not take long for me to forgive him for this. I had to have my 2 weeks of anger though - I am hoping to find someone in my area who can teach me more about how to still myself and to pray without the restrictive religious focus. I have learned so much from all of you but I have a sensory, hands on learning style. I need to see it and have someone show me the steps.

I am sure I will find what I need.

One last thing - I named my aborted child Epsilon - after one of the stars in the sky. I never realized until now that he might be with me now as my son or perhaps one of my cousin's children (I have close cousins - almost like siblings).

What a comforting thought to know that I am not being punished.

Maybe things will go a lot smoother from here on ....

Frerotte

13. Karoliina

Frerotte,

It's great to hear you're finding comfort here. :thumbsup: And yes, indeed, the soul that was coming to you earlier has possibly made a return. :)

Karoliina

14. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

Between the time my older son, 10, was born and the time my little son, 2, was born, my sister had an abortion about 7 years ago. She was young, mentally unstable, and addicted to drugs and alcohol at the time. So I can definitely understand and sympathize with her decision. I've always wondered if that soul will be coming back to her or if it made the choice to come to me instead. She always refers to my kids as "her kids" even though she doesnt' live close by. I personally think that soul will come back to her when she is ready. Right now she is slightly more mature, not quite as young, still mentally unstable and only addicted to alcohol. :rolleyes: I think as she continues to grow up, that soul may come back to her.

15. Sunny1994

Sunny1994 SUNNY1994

Twins ;0)

I have had 4 children, 5 pregnancies. My youngest son, Camden, had a identical twin that I lost early in the Pregnancy. I have had trouble w/ each of my pregnancys. So, generally, as soon as it is determined that I am pregnant, a Sono is performed. The pregnancy w/ Camden was quite a suprise, as I was on B-C. I hadn't been sick, or done any of the things that could of voided them out. But, somehow, I became pregnant. I went in to see the Dr. on 9/12, one day after the WTC Tragedy. As he examined me he said that either I was further along then I thought, or there was more then one.

The next day I returned for a Sono and there was indeed two. They determined that they were identical twins, sharing the same placenta and sack. I was told then that there would be a good chance that I could lose one, or both, babies. It was devastating! They had me come every Wed. there for a bit to check things out. After a cpl. of weeks it looked as if the heartbeat had stopped in one of the babys. The next week the baby was gone altogether. They told me that it was a result of twin-to-twin transfusion. The stronger baby had "borrowed" too much from the smaller one. Which is a common thing when the babies share so much. Luckily, I did not lose both babies. I was induced w/ Camden 2 wks. early, and he weighed 8.6 lbs., and was 21.5 inches long at birth. He was MUCH bigger then any of my other children, and the 2 oldest boy's were both over-due!

Once when we was about a year old I had a dream. In the dream I woke up to this baby crawling onto me, waking me up. When I looked at the baby he was naked, and I thought, how did Camo get his onesie and diaper both off by himself. This Baby then kissed my cheek and curled up next to me. A few minutes later I woke up to Camden crying in the next room. And, there wasn't a baby laying next to me. I have always thought that it was the other baby's way of letting me know that it was ok. Which was something I needed BADLY! I had an awful time after losing that baby, still do sometimes, but after that I always a felt a bit more assured that he was fine. ;)

16. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

For a new member who asked about abortion in Carol's books.

Chapter #7 - the section subtitled Facing Abortion on page 176 in her book Return to Heaven.

I hope this helps.

17. Victoria32

Victoria32 New Member

Sushi, I am part of the pro-life movement (in NZ, not the USA, and I believe that in the USA it's all pretty militant in a way that New Zealanders just don't do!)

However, I would never condemn a woman who has had an abortion or abortions. I would rather try to persuade a woman who hasn't yet, that she has other options...

Vicky32

18. elizabeth carma

elizabeth carma New Member

do you actual memories of being the first baby?

I have told my mother my whole 27 years of life that I was the first baby but I wasnt ready to be here yet. So I waited and came back

19. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi elizabeth

Welcome to the forum.

That sounds like an intriguing story. Would you like to share more?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015