Cheap Or Free Books On Reincarnation . . . .

Discussion in 'Books about Reincarnation' started by autumnleavesnnovember, Jul 19, 2017.

1. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Active Member

While searching Amazon for new books on reincarnation . . . as in books I have not read . . . I saw many on the topic are very inexpensive, or "free" if you have Kindle Unlimited. Thus, I thought I would start this thread for books like that. One book I see right now that is both a KU book, as well as only 99 cents to buy is:

https://www.amazon.com/Children-that-Time-Forgot-Paranormal-ebook/dp/B00BIU36IE/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1500442067&sr=1-10&keywords=reincarnation+&+past+lives

That book was mentioned in Carol's first book, and it took me years to find a copy of it. This was before e-readers, and the few copies out there were going for over $50. Mind you, it's a little paperback. I finally found a copy at eBay . . . and discovered I really wasn't that impressed by the book. :) But it's an interesting collection of stories from the UK.

P.S. I see now it's listed here in the forum on the page for books about children's past lives, but that's a different copy and there are two different book pages at Amazon for the book.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I really liked that book, bought several used copies for other people.

Here are some that I have on my Kindle:
    Adventures of a past life regressionist - Laura Bogen – 0.99 – 4.99
    What the aliens told us about God, Jesus, Human Soul and the afterlife - 0.00 Unlimited, otherwise 7.25
    12 Real life reincarnation stories …in the news - 0.00 Unlimited, otherwise 3.58
    Reincarnation and past life memories - 0.00 Unlimited, otherwise 2.99
    Miracles, angles, and afterlife - 0.00 Unlimited, otherwise 7.99

3. autumnleavesnnovember

Ken, we recently discussed that book, didn't we? If not, this is deja vu here. It may have been my expectations for the book had gotten too high, since I had searched for it for so long. Thanks for the suggestions. I may have to get Kindle Unlimited now. It's free for 30 days and then only $9.99 a month, for any month you want it. You can read a lot of books in a month! Are those books you particularly liked? Maybe we can start book club discussions here.

4. KenJ

KenJ Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Here are my notes about those books, these are simply my opinions,YMMV:
    Adventures of a past life regressionist - Laura Bogen – Interesting, but very short.
    What the aliens told us about God, Jesus, Human Soul and the afterlife - Interesting, but probably fictional.
    12 Real life reincarnation stories …in the news - Nicely done inclusion of some good stories.
    Reincarnation and past life memories - A short book about reincarnation with stories and historical perspectives.
    Miracles, angles, and afterlife - I find that I have not completed this one yet!!

Tinkerman likes this.
  5. autumnleavesnnovember

You're smart to keep notes on books you've read, Ken. I remember a lot of the books I've read and how I felt about them, but there are plenty more I can't even remember if I've read. I think I'll start with the 12 Real Life Reincarnation Stories.