Children's Past Life Memories

Discussion in 'Children's Cases - Archive' started by ispendmony, Mar 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ispendmony

ispendmony Guest

IT's been about 2 years since I told my son's story on the forum and after reading the new posts, I wanted to retell it. So, here goes. Jake is now 6 and doing well. As a baby Jake hated to be swadled and was obsessed with being a fireman. He also hated to have a top sheet on his bed. He was afraid of fire and blew out any candles that were lit. He always dressed in full fireman gear to be "safe".

Now that you have a little pre info, here is the story of Jake's past life. When Jake was 4 he came over and sat on my lap, no one else was home at the time. He touched my hair and face and said that I was much prettier and much nicer than his old mom. I have always believed in reincarnation so I asked him about his old mom. He said she was mean and that she had "squigly hair and lines on the top of her lips".

Over a period of several weeks more of his story came out, only when we were alone. He told of how his old bad mom would burn him with a "smoker" on his back (Jake has had little white scars on his back since birth, which he says is from the smoker burns)he said that when he was 5 his old bad mom wrapped him up in the top sheet of her bed for a nap, she wrapped him very tightly, and then set the bed on fire, closed the door and walked out. He said he felt his back burning and no one would help him, not even me, I was apparantly his big sister. He then said that he finally died and was no longer burning.

I once showed a picture of Jake to a psychic and asked her to tell me about him and she descirbed that same past life that Jake did, I gave her no information first. One day I took my boys to the movie "Small Soldiers" and in the movie is a scene where the house is on fire. Well Jake suddenly flipped out, he started screaming that he was on fire and burning to death and didn't want to die again, he begged me save him. He was screaming for help. I had to leave the theater with him and make him realize that he was safe, he was actually reliving the experience. After he calmed down we went home. He has never again talked about his memories and is doing very well now and is over the fireman outfit, however, he still hates fire or candles.
    Mona

2. ispendmony

ispendmony Guest

I just wanted to add that Norman Inge from Carol's book came to my house and talked to Jake about his past life. He also did a few regressions with me, which were very intersting. I was in a past life with my older son also and a lot of things that pertain to this lifetime made sense to me from the regressions. It was very intersting and I really found out how past lives can affect your present life and even affect medical conditions. I will tell my story on the adult past life forum.

3. Brenda

Brenda Guest

A long time ago I brought you flowers

I was driving my son (who was three at the time), home from preschool. I was being particularly quiet that day, having just learned that my dear grandmother was expected to pass away very soon. Without any precursor to the conversation my son said: A long time ago I brought you flowers. I said, "you did?" "Yes," he said and a necklace and a wrist." "You mean a bracelet?" I asked. "Yes." (I knew instinctively--don't ask me how--that he was telling me something important, so I asked questions) "Where were we?" "Some place far away, not here." To which I asked, "What was my name." He answered, "Prin King and I was Jack Burke." (Really freaked me out that he gave the names, at three years old--just like that!!) I said, what was I wearing?" He said, "A long white dress. I was wearing black pants and a black shirt." I asked, "What happened to Jack Burke?" He said, "He died and went up to heaven, but now I'm a little boy again and living at our house." When I got home I typed the story, word-for-word, into my laptop so I'd never forget his exact words...

4. DianePF

DianePF Guest

Beneficial Memories

Sometimes the memories offer good explanations of present behavior. When my older son was about 5 yrs. old, he developed a very protective stance toward another boy in our neighborhood. This neighbor was a year older, but much smaller in stature, and subject to some bullying. I was rather pleased my son tried to prevent the bullying, but was also surprised because he and this other boy really didn't seem to have much in common. This went on for several years until one day, my son came home from school with yet another tale of protecting his buddy.

He also expressed some frustration about not knowing why he had to always be the protector. I remember suggesting that maybe it was time for his friend to stand up for himself instead of relying on my son to fight his battles for him. The next morning, my son woke up and started talking about a strange dream he'd had, describing uniforms and a battle and cannon shots. I asked him if he could describe the uniforms, and he sat down and drew a battle scene, showing me which figure was him and which was his friend. He blurted out... "I ran away when the shell hit; I didn't save him."

We got out the encyclopedia and found the uniforms... Napolenic era. We talked about how perhaps he was feeling that because he didn't 'save' his friend then, that he felt that he always had to 'save' him now.

While the two boys remained friends, my son seemed better able to let his friend begin to take responsibility for himself.

I still have the drawing, and fully believe that these two young men were involved in a battle. During that battle, with cannon balls falling, they scattered for their lives, with one young man going in the wrong direction.

The dream my son had allowed him to see what was driving his overprotective feeling toward this boy in this life, to let go of it enough so that they could each be free to make their decisions in this life.

5. Kateet

Kateet Guest

Dear Diane,

This is a 'case in point', where a single dream about a past life incident can help someone deal with an important issue in a present life.

You handled it so well. Your son is very lucky to have you for his mother. I am sure you are equally proud to have such a caring and compassionate son.

It is also a reminder to those who feel eager to question their children of any past life memories. We remember what we need when and if we need to just as your son did.

Kat

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Beneficial Memories

6. Beth

Beth Guest

My Son's Past Life Memory????

I just don't know where to start! My son, Kyle, shared the most amazing experience with me today. I'm going to back track a moment.....Kyle is 9 years old. Over the past year or two, he has made many comments
    that he "wants to go home". After questioning him about what he means, the subject just got dropped each time, as Kyle tends to tell "tales" sometimes. But this morning as I was working on the computer, he was laying on the floor next to my chair playing his Gameboy. All of sudden he said "I want to go home". So I started with very simple questions and he provided amazing answers....all the while he was playing his Gameboy, so his voice was relaxed, hewasn't excited or hyper like he is when he's telling a "tale". Over the next two hours, many, many details emerged. Here is the condensed version of our
    converations: He lived in the mountains, I was his mother but with blonde hair and brown eyes (I'm actually a dark Italian), he had a twin brother (I do have a daughter who is 12 & he has made so many comments to me about his "twin" and did he have a twin that died at birth - he did not - Kyle & his sister are my only two children). Kyle said he and his "twin" both had blonde and blue eyes (Kyle actually has brown hair & blue eyes). I had him draw pictures for me.....our home was built into the mountain and there were a few other homes near ours. There were steps leading down the mountain to a lake or river.
    He drew a picture of me wearing fur pants and a fur shirt and also wearing boots made of cloth. He and his "twin" were wearing a different type of pants and
    they both wore suspenders. I asked him about school and church and what kind of car I had...he said they didn't go to school or church and I had no car (he
    told me I was silly cause there were no cars then). I asked him what store I went to buy my lipstick, he said that there WERE no stores like that (I was trying to throw some questions out there to see if I could throw him off track - but he did not waver). He said we learned about God by praying. He said we hunted for our food. I asked if he had the same dad as he does now (I'm divorced from Kyle's dad)...he said no, this dad was different and he died when he was climbing up the mountain to get food and he fell off the mountain. Kyle has always been afraid of the dark and of sleeping alone. He told me today, with tears in his eyes, that he gets the "pictures" in his head and they scare him. I questioned him many times throughout our 2 hour talk that if this was one of his "tales", that he should tell me & I won't be mad, but he is very adamant that this is true. I told him that if it is true, I DO believe him. I gave him his own journal to draw pictures of what he sees in his head and for him to come and talk with me about it.

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: MY SON'S PAST LIFE MEMORY????

7. Lolli

Lolli New Member

my 4 year old's past life

My son just turned five in July. Last summer, we were talking one day and out of the clear blue, he said his name used to be Eric Walton. He described where he lived and some of his immediate family. He also told me how he died. After he died, he said he went up to Heaven and God sent him back to be my baby. How do I go about looking up this person's name and finding out where he lived?? Any information I can hopefully find on this person would be great!!

8. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

Hi Lolli,

Welcome!! Your son's detail to his past life is wonderful! I would suggest starting in your town then panning out from there if you find nothing. Historical documents, death certificates, etc. If that brings you nothing, start on the internet and do a search for genealogy sites where you can plug his name in. Does your son have specific times- ie, "olden days" or details where you can figure it out? The more details he gives you, the better. Sounds like he is talking a lot, which is good. Don't press him but listen for all the details you can get.

Susie

9. nora_light

nora_light Guest

How strange! I just accessed this webpage for the first time in order to post a request for help. After that, I decided to read a few other posts and see what help they recieved, and I stumbled upon yours. I know a member of a Walton family, and the woman I am friends with has a stepfather whose late brother's name is Eric Walton. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

10. Lolli

Lolli New Member

Nora--
    I'm glad I got an e-mail from Susan for me to come check the postings. My heart skipped a beat when I read what you wrote. I'd like to talk with you to see if we're talking about the same Eric Walton. Another thing that I didn't mention in my original posting is that earlier this year I talked to an angelic advisor. She asked me if I had any questions for her. All I said was "What about Eric Walton?" She looked me in the face and said, "They say what your son tells you is true."

11. nora_light

nora_light Guest

I'm glad you got my post. I have a four year old son, also, though he seems to be the 'normal' one in the family... not once has he mentioned a past life. Anyways, I myself am not a Walton, and therefor I don't feel as if I am authorized to give out specific information about their (large) family over the internet, but I'll try and help. They originated in Pittsburg, PA, and nowadays are spread all over the country. Now that I think about it, I think there were two Eric Waltons, one named after the other. Let me know some of what your son has told you, and I'll see what I can do from there. I hope this helps!

12. snball

snball New Member

Hayden's comments

Hi! I discovered this site this evening, and found the stories to be very interesting. I have been thinking about comments my son Hayden has said over the past few months, and wanted to compare my stories to others and gain some feedback.

Hayden will be three in March, and is very mature for his age. He has been speaking in complete and very adult-like sentences since before he was two. We feel like we are talking to a little adult all the time- it is hard to remember that he is just a toddler! Anyway, his first experience occurred in May, when he was 26 months old. He woke up crying (from a dream) and told me, "I was at the hospital. I was hurt in the road."

He was very upset, so we just talked with him and held him until he calmed down. He has since mentioned being in the road, being hurt in the road, and an ambulance coming to get him. Just tonight we passed an ambulance on the road and he said, "Mom, did an ambulance come get you from the road?" I have never been injured or in a wreck, so he is not drawing from comments I have made.

He mentions this frequently in a matter-of-fact manner - the only time he seemed frightened was when he woke from his dream/nightmare. Another thing about him - he is terrified of the street and cars on the street- I have trouble loading him in the car when his side is facing traffic. I always reassure him that I am with him, we are looking both ways and we are safe.
    Any comments?
    Thanks!

13. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome to the forum,

Thank you for sharing your story and your son's expressions regarding his memories. Past life memories for children are sometimes right on the surface and they are very real for them. Some researchers suggest that children do not perceive time as adults do and that is why the memories are very clear for them.

Your story reminded me of my niece who screamed bloody murder every time she was put into a car from day one. Poor dear, my Mom had seen that she was in a terrible car accident in Russia her last life, burning and scaring most of her beautiful ballerina body, after which she went into seclusion. Until she was about 6 she didn't even want anyone to look at her. Her (soul) remembered how she looked and seemed confused over what happened, and she had difficulty discerning between now and then.

At six months in the babyseat, she use to do ballerina stretches holding her foot and stretching her leg above her head. LOLOL Quite a sight.

Night terrors are very common with children who have had traumatic deaths in their past lives. Have you read Carol's books about it? It sounds like your son remembers being taken in an ambulance, and that his death was traumatic. It might be something you would want to look into.

Nice to have you on board.

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

The soul's Center...is God.

original thread-- Hadens Comments

14. Titus Rivas

Titus Rivas Senior Registered

Dear Madam,

It is really wonderful that he can recall his first name AND his surname! As it's an English name, it shouldn't be too difficult to verify this "case". Most contemporary Western people are documented quite extensively. In The Netherlands, Dr. Verbrugh, launched the idea of creating so called sarcotheques which would contain biographical data on ordinary living people to facilitate tracing one's previous life.

Lots of luck!

Titus Rivas

This post and discussion is continued in the thread My four year olds past life

15. Leesa

Leesa Senior Registered

Mocha Island

I wanted to share this with everyone but not everyone whom I know is open to it. So my sister sent me this link. Thank you sis. My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter started speaking about a place called Mocha Island a few months ago. We all just disregarded it at first but as time went on she was insistant that we listen...So we did.

She said that she used to live on Mocha Island, that the rain burned her eyes very bad. (She has always been terrified of water). She told us that she was a little girl and that she tried to hide under the semicol(car)but hit her head and fell down, then the water came, again she was rubbing her eyes the whole time. We looked up Mocha Island and found that it DOES exist near Chile and that it was hit by a Tsunami in 1960.

Another strange fact is that She has always been able to speak some spanish even though none of us do. My younger daughter who is 14 takes spanish in school and has worked some with her but not to the extent of her knowledge of this language, and low and behold the language they speak on Mocha Island is Spanish. She also recognizes the word Mocha and when shown a map of Chile she immediately said "Chile".

We definitely believe there is much more to this than coincidence. She just has too many memories and too much knowledge. Did I mention that she also asks for "Deer meat" when she wants to eat meat? This is one of the main food sources on this Island. Please respond if you will.

16. Leesa

Leesa Senior Registered

I wanted to tell everyone what Sydnee said yesterday. I know it doesn't seem of any significance but it did to me. We have a deep freeze and always get a gazillion turkeys for Thanksgiving, from work, family, friends you name it. Anyhow we were pulling 2 small ones out (8 lbs each) to cook this weekend for my parents and when Sydnee saw them she exclaimed "Duck" I'na eat some duck! Normally I wouldn't have thought much about this but we have NEVER eaten duck and the only "ducks" Sydnee has seen have been the ones we feed at the park, Alive with feathers, walking around!
    Just thought I'd share that! ( :
    Leesa

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Mocha Island

17. Ruthie

Ruthie New Member

What to do for My Daughter who is recalling our past lives

My Husband and I are living with our little 3 year old who is definitely on to something and telling us of things that are coming completely from her.

Much to my amazement, having always been interested in anything of this nature, it is not something I have ever shared with my daughter, however a few weeks ago, she has begun now at least a dozen conversations with me that start the following way......

Mommy.....remember when I was your Mommy.......remember before I died and you were my baby......remember Mommy.....

Mommy remember when I was your Mommy and Chelsea(that is my 17 month old) was your sister, remember Mommy you used to play games with her and play ring around the rosey......remember Mommy.....

Mommy remember when I was your Mommy and there was an emergency and I was really hurt.....remember Mommy

My Daughter, Kelly is a very active, free, willed soul.......curious about life and exploring all aspects......but these situations keep arising, these conversations where she all of a sudden as if a dejavu to her, she stops, comes to me.....starts the conversation the same way each time..... Mommy remember when I was your Mommy..... Then she will look directly into my eyes......as if she is searching with me to really REMEMBER.... she has even at one point put both hands on my cheeks as if to hold my head still to look her dead in her eyes and she said you don't remember do you Mommy......

I didn't know what else to say except the truth and which was, I do not remember, but if you do tell me and maybe I'll remember too.

She is adamant about the facts that she tells us......

These are statements about the fact that

I was her baby......

That my daughter was her daughter.....

That she was married to my husband, but his hair was my color Blonde.....

That my hair was dark, the color of my Grandmothers

That her hair was dark

That I played games with my "sister"

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: What to do for My Daughter who is recalling our past lives

18. melkay

melkay New Member

my daughter was a boy ..

I just finished reading Children's Past Lives and wanted to share my story. When my daughter Camerynn was 3 1/2 years old she stunned her grandmother by blurting out " I used to be a boy " . Her grandmother being shocked just answered, Really? To which Camerynn replied, "yes, but a mean man hit me in the head and I died. " When my mother in-law related this story to me neither of us quite new what to make of it, so we brushed it off.

Well, about 3 weeks after that we were heading to the zoo and my daughter points out the window to a man mowing the lawn and says " I don't like that man , he's mean." To which I replied in a motherly manner that it is not nice since she doesn't know him. Her reply, " That's the mean man who hit me in the head and killed me." Well, once again we were shocked and didn't know what to make of it and brushed it off once more.

I wish I had read this book sooner. But that isn't the end of my story a few months after this incident I was watching the local news when a story came on about a child who had died by drowning in a backyard pool. Camerynn asked me what it was about and I explained it to her , ending it with "that is why we will never have a pool in our yard, it is to dangerous." and she innocently asks "why, because you don't want me to drown like Donny ?" Now, I almost lost it !! Donny was an uncle of my husbands who died in the early 1970's. I knew I never told my daughter this story and it just is not a daily subject in our family! I asked my husband and my in-laws if they had mentioned this to her and they all said no, that they would have no reason to tell that to her, none of them could ever recall talking about it in her presence.

Meanwhile from the ages of 2 - 5 1/2 Camerynn suffered from what I call mild night terrors. I say mild because she wouldn't really thrash or scream but she would cry,whimper,actually sit up in bed and stare at things I could not see, but she definitly could, even pointing it out to me sometimes, saying " Do you see that ?". But when I would ask her the next morning she would never remember anything happening, she would think I was pulling her leg.

Then last summer we got out of bed one morning and she said to me. "Last night I woke up and there was a boy in the bed next to me, but when I reached over to touch him, he fell into the bed. " Now, she wasn't afraid of this boy as I would assume most children would be. Which I found rather unusual. Question , is it possible that it was a vision of her past self and that is why she was so calm about it? She is going to be 6 next month and I asked her if she remembered telling her Grandma and me that she was a boy once and she said no and giggled about it as if I was joking with her.

My other question is whether I could have had some idea of this past life before she mentioned it to me. Let's put it this way, from the day I knew I was pregnant with her I knew that even if it was a girl I wanted her to have a very "strong" name. And when I decided to name her Camerynn (originally Cameron) about 85% of the replies I got was "isn't that a boys name ?" To which I replied that is her name, I was insistent.

Well, when she was about 4 a neighbor of mine gave me a book on scottish clans names knowing I have a scottish-irish background. He told me to look up my last name and the book would show which clan my family belongs to. Well, I looked up my last name and what clan was my family a member of ? CLAN CAMERON !! I was stunned !! Well, even though Camerynn does not remember what she has said I do and I am eagerly awaiting what my 22 month old might end up saying.

You see, 2 of my sisters and I all became pregnant at the same time and had our babies within weeks of each other. June , July and Sept. of 2000. What are the odds of 3 sisters having babies so close together? Better yet, what are the odds that all of those 3 babies ended up with strawberried color birthmarks in the same exact spot? On the back of their necks just below their skull. It is true , they all do. Could it be they all came together for a reason ? Only time can tell. But, I believe I know that answer already.

Well, Thank you to those of you who were patient enough to read my whole story. And thank you Carol for opening my eyes to the many possibilities in life. It means so much to those of us who truly need it.
    Melkay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.