Christianity and Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Nightrain, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Marc Ross

Marc Ross Senior Registered

Another event in world history / at about the time reincarnation was rejected.

Hello,

The global climate cooled greatly as a result of a volcanic eruption in 535 AD that added enough volcanic-ash to the atmosphere to block-out sunlight.

Have any scholars made the connections amongst sixth-century climate change, and the condemation of Reincarnation by the Christian Church?

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_weather_events_of_535%E2%80%93536

2. paneagle

paneagle Registered

Thanks for the thread. The subject is deep. The christians deny RCN because it denies Jesus was born of Mary (immaculate) and other things (levels of heaven/hell/purgatory/dimensions for example). It also implies psychism, which is not true spirituality or soulfulness or that Souls are most often reborn. However, being in the forum for children of past lives, may I say fallen is a term implying rebirth which is constant in most, but not always a 'given" >and I feel humans as lost children are only those who do not recognize themselves as Soul, and past life/karma. Soul is a child of God so the doctrine of Justinian was official removal of Soul as a concept.

3. SMurphy

SMurphy Senior Registered

Happy Easter Monday!

Yes it is tragic that modern Christianity has lost its way and does not recognize the preexistence of the soul, nor recognize the reason for reincarnation. Jesus could not explain these concepts to people of his time and therefore promised to send the Spirt of Truth to explain His words in all detail (John 15:26). Origen of Alexandria was one of these teachers. If you read his works, you will see that he fulfilled the promise of Jesus, but the world destroyed most his teachings. Since "My Word will never die", others have come to set straight the Christian teachings (when humanity was open to listen). Huldrych Zwingli and Matin Luther were two such reformists who attempted to restore early Christian teaching. Most recently Beatrice Brunner served as a vessel for two Teachers, Josef and Lene to fill in the many missing teachings that the world had destroyed (burned/transcribed).

The message has been consistent across all of the teachers, but the world (and the king of this world) has attempted to destroy the Truth. Why? Because it takes away their power! How can you have power over men on Earth if they believe in the story below?

The story is quite simple. In my opinion God created the Spiritual World a very, very long time ago. He created His Son (Jesus) out of Himself, with the same powers of creation. God lived with Jesus for a very long time before They decided to populate Heaven. God chose Jesus for this purpose. All of His children were created through Jesus. God gave each one the Spark of Life, but their (our) spiritual bodies came from Jesus. Jesus's first born was the Light Bearer (Lucifer) and this small family again lived a long time together before the next Angel was born. Then came the other 5 Archangels, completing the three pairs of Archangels (Lucifer-Raphael, Gabriel-Oholah, Michael-Oholibah). Over time, these families grew to 24 princes/princesses who head the 12 tribes of Heaven. (This spiritual family tree is well depicted in the Manorah given to Moses.)

The Heavenly families grew to an unimaginable quantity and at some point, Lucifer got the idea that he too could be a king in Heaven. For he too had lived alone together with God like Jesus. God had made Jesus alone the King of Heaven, but He had also given us all the Gift of Free Will. God and Jesus saw what Lucifer was doing, but They sat back and let Their children decide for themselves to either 1) accept Jesus is the only King of Heaven or 2) to consider allowing Lucifer to have his own kingdom. When every angel of Heaven had made their choice, God gave the order. Michael and his army purged Heaven of all who did not actively support Jesus as the sole King of Heaven. The battle that followed was the greatest and most tragic battle ever fought. Divine families were torn apart as 1/3 of the Angels were cast into Hell. Some of the visions that Jesus revealed to John have been passed on to us, but the the extent of the armageddon is truly lost to us. Every Archangel family was torn apart as Oholah and Oholibah followed Lucifer. Ten of the 24 princes of Heaven also fell. (Read Revelations 12).

In the aftermath, God and Jesus devised a plan to restore all the fallen to Heaven that respects individual Free Will. The physical world was created (out of nothing as the Big Bang theory tells us) as a foolproof way for the all the fallen to prove their/our loyalty to Jesus. It was disloyalty that got us here in the first place. We find ourselves in the middle of this plan,

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
  4. josedasjesus

josedasjesus Registered

thats the funny thing, catholic church do accept reincarnation (of Elijah) but as a radical told me "it was an exception"

5. josedasjesus

josedasjesus Registered

one good thing about living in Brazil is that here we have Spiritism, Brazil was the biggest catholic country in the world with about 90% of population, now they are down to about 60% with the rise of new protestants,

but spiritism is really big here, spiritsm is a christian religion that is based on reincarnation and has about 20 million followers (2x jewish followers worldwide) and almost 10% of brazils population of about 200M, the most famous spiritist medium have recently been elected from popular vote on a major tv network "the biggest brazilian of all times"

so here we have just like in many countries a big part of the population believing in reincarnation, but most of they are christians and are not afraid of openly accepting both things

6. heyabbott!

heyabbott! Registered

30% is still pretty good! It used to be like 20-25% so we're making progress!

7. Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike Registered

My wife is moderately religious (Catholic) and we got married in her church. Without boring anyone with details, as a non-religious person I needed special permission to get married in the church and it was quickly granted to me, with the Deacon even commenting on how while these types of marriages can be tricky, ours will not be one of them (he was right:)). All they asked was that we attend a religious course with an open mind, which I agreed to. One thing I found fascinating about the course was that many, if not most of the regulars at church were VERY similar to me in their spiritual views. In fact, I believe I even mentioned the word reincarnation and nobody batted an eye: in fact many seemed to accept it as a very real possibility. That was quite a surprise to me!

She has even told me once she suspects it is a strong possibility she lived in Victorian era London and given she is an authority on this subject I would say that's a very likely possibility. At times, it's like she never left that era it resonates so strongly with her. I have never discussed with her my beliefs on this subject except to say I am open to it so she wasn't just saying it to make me feel comfortable.