chronic health tied to another persons past life ?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by soulfreindly, Jan 14, 2020.

1. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I have been chronically ill for most of my life / now in my 60s .. to where I am disabled ... problems with inflammation , chronic fatigue , fibromyalgia pains., food sentiviiteis, digestive problems , IBS , seizures etc

I have remembered many lives .. Some of this work has brought me a deeper understanding but I have continued with alot of inflammation .

I>

I am in homeopathic treatment . I have had some relief with remedies which are specific for past life trauma .. I am sleeping more than a few hours a night which had gone on for the past 20 years
    I shall write about this on another thread..

But I continue with this issue with IBD, and as well my dislike of being on my feet .. and my arms and legs getting numb and weak
    I put up such a drama about being on my feet.. My colon is inflammed so it could come from this . .. ie my core strength is so poor that my balance is affected . I have mycoclonus seizures which affects my arms as well as my gut...

My intuition tonight is saying that the pain comes from holding another persons / my mothers pain that she never came to terms with in her past life >

She had chronic back problems . She would not be able to put her hands over her head as it hurt too much .. This is an obvious connection to my arm issues . The feet though I cannot " see " as being an issue ... But some things run deeply ..

I do tend to take on others pain . SO I suppose why not my mothers unresolved pain from a past life.. Maybe one I was involved in ? Time for another regression .. or ask for some insight into her past life trauma around her feet ...

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. Sheeply

Sheeply Senior Member

Hi,

I don’t know about past life stuff, I’m also guessing you’ve been to the doctor about these issues too?

I myself have IBS, it sucks. I’d recommend visiting a nutritionist for that. If you find out what your trigger food are it can really improve your quality of life :) (although it can be hard to cut them out... I like curry too much). Alternatively you could try the FODMAP diet for a while. It’s where you cut out hard to digest foods for a while then reintroduce them and see if you can handle them. I tried it a while ago. Also after I moved out and started making my own food my gut health really improved as well :)! If you type it into google there’s tons of helpful articles on it.

Anyway, sorry for not giving you an answer. I wouldn’t really know what to say about it being past life related.

Peace of mind likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Why? If you are convinced about this, then start as quickly as possible to let go of everything that doesn't serve you.

4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I hope you get all the help you need with this. Of course I can't say if it is past life related or not, I know the feeling of being sensitive and taking on other people's pain, it means you are too emphatic really and could be the perfect victim of those who wish to use that, so for your own sake you actually need to be more selfish and put up reasonable walls, even if that is super hard and strange to do when you are not use to it, and there might be those who are used to using you too much ( leave the responsibility up to you when it is in fact theirs ) that might think you are cold.

When I was at a work meeting years ago when we had trouble in our group the psychiatrist actually said ( as they saw you once privately too ) that I was the only one that nobody had trouble with. I think it was because I could relate to their different perspective but I could also see where they were locked in their thinking. The psychiatrist could see it was too painful for me because I genuinely cared about everyone and was told that in my case I needed to be more selfish and not take too much of other people's pain on me so I had to learn to do that and am still reminding myself of that from time to time, so I understand if it is not easy and not something that you will learn overnight.

I sadly know that in my past life I confused love with sacrifice. I was in relationship with dominant people. It started out with a parent and then it was a current theme in my life. The dominant people loved me because they could get away with being too dominant really. When I was depressed I saw a psychiatrist in NY city ( when I was in NY city during vacation these past life memories came to me, past life me seeing a psychiatrist and her living there. I was a young teenager myself at the time and did not understand what the heck was happening to me ). The psychiatrist help me recognize what was really going on. I was sensitive in my past life and there was no pain between my parent or me, it was even so that it was more hard for me to see a loved one in pain than recognize my own pain. There is a thing where one can be too much emphatic, actually even if that sounds so strange. One must not forget one self.

When I was a young teenager and got my first memories of my past life I could feel her stomach ache while having her memories. It was a recurring theme. It would go in waves but it was as if it was always there, either little in the background or pure cramps. She had it when she was a child too. I could not understand what it was as I don't have that, have never had it in this life time. It was only like 20 years later after my memories that I was lucky to get hold of information about her as it claimed she had had a life long problem with what was called tummy ache and it was assumed to have been caused by her nerves, but later as a doctor looked into it they found something to have caused this.

That is not to say I don't believe your problems could be pat life related, but it can be something that will stay in this life only (and hopefully you will get rid of it of course during this life time).

Wish you all the help with this :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Taking on the negative energy of another can be used as an indicator of your capacity as you have found. Unfortunately, you are either looking at it from the wrong angle or it is also crowed with your personal stuff also. Work on your challenges first and build your ability to handle more. Learn to Listen, but just as important learn what to let alone or keep "shallow". We can become so full of our own grief that we can lose our feelings for others altogether.

6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I found it really hard to cut out my trigger foods. I love hard boiled eggs, but they don't love me. Might have to give that FODMAP thing a try

Sheeply likes this.
  7. Sheeply

Sheeply Senior Member

goodluck! It can be hard to stick to X3 I really like onions but on the diet you can’t have them ;-; but I’m not on the diet anymore so more onions for me.
    Why do the best tasting foods have to be the ones that affect us the most!

Klaud likes this.
  8. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Thanks for all of your ideas and support.

I have gone through the food list in my past doing drastic eliminations .. .. I still cannot do some foods but at least I have some variety. I was eating six foods for years there.. and man that was crazy... Homeopathy did help alot .. I continue with nickel senstiivities and fruit and animal protein give me sleepy attacks.. not fun...

I am doing some better today . I started on a new homeopathic remedy for polio vaccine damage.. It has helped me to stop with the dyspraxia which is dyslexia of my locomotor problems . Now I feel relatively good on my feet and not feeling so tired on my feet.... Health makes such a difference to ones ability to have boundaries and take a stand ... Nighttime still remains super difficult as my painful colon is at its worse as the body is detoxing during the night... Still more work to do ..

In homeopathic terms the body does deal with ancestral blocks.. These are called miasms and there are specific remedies for this . I still will continue to .. It is a lot harder to leave the " pack" than I had thought ... It means feeling ones vulnerabilities .. Maybe my new homeopath will get to finding that miracle remedy that can settle more of this inflammation.. ...