Civilization Ending Natural Catastrophes

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by SeaAndSky, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I believe you are right. However, it seems as though surviting generations lost the purpose of megaliths such as standing stones and created religious beliefs and rituals around them. I think a lot of standing stones were pre-diluvian (for want of a better term).

Added to that, academia and the superstitious like to attach meanings beyond the simply practical. It would be interesting to read more threads than the one or two i've found of people who have recalled pl's from those earlier eras.

Best wishes,

Angie

2. Angie Brown

Thus; https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/01/02/piri-reis-map-of-1513/

Best wishes,

Angela

3. Ritter

Ritter Banned by Moderators

In the end, I believe it will boil down to one thing: exponential growth in a limited world is not possible. Once we run out of or run low on several important resources such as oil, coal, gas and rare earth minerals, we are going to hit a sort of ceiling. Potable water may well play a role too. The available resources will not be enough to go around. Our dependence upon oil in particular is scary. Nobody knows how to make do without it anymore. People will starve and die. We hit peak production a decade ago. Meaning it takes between 20-30 years before it takes more energy to get the oil out of the ground, transporting and processing it than the energy it provides. We are going to run out, the question is just when. I believe we are looking at the beginnings of it.

When one country after another runs dry, there will be desperation and conflict between haves and have-nots. How bad that gets is anyone's guess. Nuclear exchange? Not off the board. But we will still run out and lots of people will die from a wide variety of reasons. I believe the linchpin in this agenda - which is called Agenda 21 - will be the oil depletion. I believe it is all planned. We could have quit oil almost century ago, but there are very powerful globalist interests that do not want that. Because they want to reduce earth's population to below 500 million. There are lots of wheels within wheels and interconnecting parts on that one. But the overarching goal has the name Agenda 21 as agreed upon in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 by the UN countries. Absolutely terrible stuff hidden within flowery Newspeak about 'lowering our footprint' and whatnot. If anybody with a brain reads it, it is terrifying.

I hope this is not preaching. While I am reasonably bloody certain of what I am saying, my conclusions about the collected information are of course my own. Some things are guesses, however qualified, due to years of delving into things that we wage slaves in the West are not supposed to know or talk about. Please beware of what is coming and please do not be rude. If I am wrong in the end, and I hope I am, then by all means, tell me to put on that tinfoil hat. Not that I will need it in my EMP-safe Faraday cage...

Angie Brown likes this.
  4. Angie Brown

The first prototype fuel cell was developed in 1803. The inventor couldn't secure funding to take it further (surprise). Some of the oldest cars were electric. Reportedly, there were a lot of re-charging points in some major American cities (I have a thing for beautiful early vehicles - not pl related). I think we all know there was no need to pillage Earth and other animal life as it has been pillaged although I often question the genetic/spiritual dark programming that prevents enough of us turning and totally disempowering the power/warmongers that orchestrate it - for millenia under different guises. I also know that to be able to achieve nearly all of their protocols (unwritten before written), over at least one millenia since 'Andiluvian' times, working toward their aims generation after generation, they must have access to some dark powerful energy (the 'devil'?). There could be no other way for a relatively few people to achieve so much over so long. I would think those people believe in reincarnation and that they also can return to being reborn into the same few families and so be the ones who they believe will ultimately rule the world. I have to be careful here as I and another recently strayed into politics on another thread and we were (rightly) told off and our posts were removed, so I want to remain cautious.

Strangely, I mentioned 'Wise Up', Youtube, only yesterday. He doesn't go into peoples/races and throws off the Afrofascists and White Supremacists when they start, as he doesn't want distractions from what he shows. What are supposedly natural structures, but were clearly man built ruins. Evidence of what must have been heavy metal machinery in ancient times. He doesn't like to repeat himself so anyone watching from his later videos isn't likely to get what he shows. I recommend to going at least as far back as his 'Do you see what I see?' and bearing with what may at first seem ridiculous. He makes more sense as you go on. Quite a lot of comments from Engineers, builders, plumbers, carpenters and architects who not only agree with him due to their own knowledge, but explain more. We have extensive back-engineering in today's world. The thing is, if anyone remembered pl's from 'pre-antidiluvian' times, would they even be aware it was that long ago if we had similar buildings and machines as we have now? It could be that such civilisations could even be mistaken for a lives on another planet.

I recently read of a TV series shown in the USA, which unfortunately wasn't shown here and I haven't been able to find any DVD's of it (would have had to be Region 2 anyway, like the last series of Orphan Black that the BBC didn't show or make DVD's for here). The name of the series 'Altered Carbon'. With societies worlwide being darkly psychologically operated upon about 'trans', 'born a bit of each', 'gender fluid', not to mention the similar dark psy-ops throughout ALL major nations toward trans humanoids, chips in animals, chips in people, 'altered carbon' makes very uncomfortable sense - with whatever is in control somehow resending our spirits back to be imprisoned in the 'new' types of bodies being created? Are we the old AI? WHY don't we fight being made to return when we are in spirit?

Age of Aquarius in the next century. Maybe there will be another 're-set'?

Best wishes,

Angie

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Ritter likes this.
  5. Angie Brown

N.B.
    I borrowed this link from a thread started by Cryscat http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ries-passed-down-in-genes-from-ancestors.html More food for thought, as with what seems to be planned for trans this and that, and 'altered carbon' (stem cell tech?) one wonders how our spirits would be adversely affected if we return yet again? Me - I am going to truly fight against it next time. Not only be awkward and protest but all out war if there is any attempt to have me return or go anywhere I am not sure I will like.

Best wishes,

Angie

6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

More bad news in regard to the increasing incidence of natural disasters:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...-magnetic-pole-is-experiencing-a-sudden-shift

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...or-eruption-would-devastate-the-entire-planet

I'm always cautious that things may be overblown, so if anyone wants to double-check and debunk, be my guest. I'm definitely eager to be proved wrong on this stuff! Anyhow, on the supervolcano, I have seen articles pointing out that even with the changes taking place, there is no proof that an eruption is imminent. However, I am somewhat concerned that whatever is going on vis-a-vis the shifting and weakening of the magnetic pole may also indicate some internal shifts that would impact the possibility of eruption. A magnetic pole shift would be bad enough. Putting the two together . . . . .

Angie Brown likes this.
  7. Angie Brown

Many big changes afoot, I think. Another 're-set' perhaps? Maybe.

Best wishes,

Angie