Coincidences

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jim78, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

My first love in my current life married someone else. The first Kiernan sister I had feelings for in my past life married somebody else.

I met my past life fiance in my current life when I was 32. I died in that past life, when I was engaged to her, months before my 32nd birthday.

I died in my 18th century life at the age of 35 fighting a system. In my current life I actually effectively beat a system at aged 35.

I fought between 1916 and 1922 in my last remembered incarnation. I fought in a different fashion in my current life between 2010 and 2016, the same span of time and on the centenary of when I started fighting in my last life I was finished fighting in my current life.

I was in a love triangle with my second love in my last life as I was in my current life.

There are many more coincidences but they are the ones that leap out at me ( I didn't count habits, tactics or behaviours because it's hardly a coincidence that the same soul would be similar in it's lives ). Does anyone have any coincidences from their PLs?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I was named after my father in my current life. I was also named after my father in my last remembered life.

I have the same hair colouring in both lives.

I'm the same height in both of those lives.

The politician I went up against in my current life pretended to be the finance minister ( I was so consumed with fighting during the election I hadn't paid attention to who was in power). I was finance minister in my last remembered life.

3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Don't you love the beautifully synchronous world! When one pays attention to these subtle bits of related information, it tends to illuminate the great Unseen. I have been working on genealogy and DNA genealogy for some time, and the "coincidences" are nothing but amazing. A beautiful friend of mine always speaks of the woven thread of our lives, I think, Jim, your threads... your strands of the big garment called life, are meant to be your road map. I see them as food for thought and memory stimulation, if you will. Blessings, ~Tman

4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Thinking about it, the Kiernan sisters were the same souls from my past life incarnated into comparable situations in my current life so I don't know if you could class that as a coincidence. More like the same souls having to repeat situations for some reason.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yeah synchronicity is wild Tinkerman. I can understand why you put coincidences in inverted commas. I was going to do that myself. My fighting and falling in love started because I was hungry and took the long route to get a burger. It felt totally random, but I met my past life love that night on my walk. Three years later I decided to get drunk and forget about my fight for a night and I met the politician and the rest of them. That seemed totally random too....yet I was destined to meet them. I've been saying since then that "there's no such thing as coincidence." Maybe I should have called this topic something else. Sychronicities perhaps.

Tinkerman likes this.
  6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I realised that the 22nd of August ( past life death ) to the 16th October ( past life birth) is 56 days. 1922 ( past life death ) to 1978 ( current life birth ) is 56 years.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Also there is 71 days from my current life birth and my past life death. There is 71 days from my past life death and the date I met my fiance from that life in my current life.

8. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

There is 126 days from 13th of June ( current life birth ) to the 16th of October ( past life birth ). 126 years after 1890 is 2016, the centenary of the Easter Rising and the year I stopped fighting in my current life.

9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Even the disputed is coincidental. Some sources say my past life was born on the 12th not the 16th. A four day disparity. There is 88 years between 1890 and 1978. Divide 88 by 4 and you get 22. The year of my past life death.

10. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I have another one. 1978 added up is 25. This was the age I was during the Easter Rising in my last life, it was also the age I was when I was finished fighting my first sociopath in my current life. Its also my old loves current life birthday.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

If you add my past life day and month of birth ( 16 10 ) to my past life day and month of death ( 22 08 ) you get 56. 56 recurs again. Also if you add 16 and 10 to 1890 you get 1916.

12. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Wow, Jim, you have the numbers going on. I find similar numbers coinciding with many ancestors in my genealogical studies. June 18 is a crazy repeating date as are many August dates. But the craziest is the number 11. Especially when I look at my phone for the time... I started taking pictures of it because it got so bizarre I didn't think anyone would believe me. I asked a spiritual guide what they thought and their reply was that the number eleven is a sign to me that I'm on the path... I'm where I'm suppose to be. So now as that number hits me, I stop for a mindful moment and look around at "where I'm suppose to be." Seems to work... I'm here... there;)... ~Tman

13. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

11.11 always repeats for me Tinkerman...but I have another coincidence for you. One of my current life sisters was born on the 18th of June so its just repeated for you again! :)

Tinkerman likes this.
  14. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Tinkerman can you give me a couple of examples of ancestral coincidences from your studies please?

15. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I've observed the repetition 11.11 ever since I started awakening to spirituality/reincarnation, plus my own psychic abilities. I was 15 when it started.

16. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yeah Alex. 11:11 started repeating for me after I first met my past life love. It occurred so frequently that I noticed it before I realised that its a number that has spiritual resonance.

Also when I was first processing reincarnation and realised how askew my way of doing things was an advert would come on every time I turned channels or turned on the TV. It got to ridiculous extremes so I paid attention to what the ad said. It said "Sometimes we aim for the highest star and fall short". I don't know if it was serendipity or coincidence but it gave me comfort to think that its OK to fall short sometimes.

17. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

At certain points I get deja-vu's that are so incredibly intense that I just stop doing whatever I am doing, moan and put my palm on my head as if it's about to explode. It mostly happens when I wonder if my life makes any sense at all, but they've multiplied since I moved and I've been far away from my reincarnated murderer. For a second's fraction I do feel like I've grasped the real meaning of what I'm doing, and everything was supposed to be like this, because I had already seen it all before.
    From time to time I've met people in dreams that gave me important clues on my past and how closely it relates to my present life. But all things considered, sometimes life seems more like a videogame to me than a simple succession of random incidents. As if there was a preordained succession of levels I must pass and it was already programmed that they had to be exactly like this.

18. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I don't really get deja vus Alex, I just get a sense of familiarity upon meeting certain individuals. I do feel like my life's path was preordained though. It hardly seems fair if it was though. I didn't know I was doing wrong.

If life is just a video game then we only have limited free will. Free will within the parameters of a video game. That doesn't feel fair either. Its almost like a nihilistic view of destiny if you don't mind me saying.

19. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Jim, I believe that Wrong/Evil/Right/Etc. are simply constructs that are limited to this physical part of our total experience/being. Beyond this local experience these constructs don't exist, at least in the same way. They do not indicate anything about your (or our) value/type/character or blame/credit, what we do in our physical-lives is experience a series of circumstances and happenings in order to further our understandings and growth - I totally respect your grand plan to experience those lives that you recall, and your current experience of reconciliation, they don't say anything about your basic goodness or badness, they speak of your creativity.

20. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Jim, it may sound nihilistic to you, but I think I gave up my free will the moment I incarnated. Simply because I had already made my choice before. I quote the Matrix... I've already made the choice... now I have to understand it.