Compassion, Music, Art; ways to make a difference

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Deborah, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

2. Deborah

3. Deborah

Turning the world INSIDE out with Art. This project TOOK MY BREATH away. His photography is bringing awareness without politics, without religion, across cultures and without mass media. He is going DIRECTLY to the people and turning the world...inside out.. A shorter version of the one above: -

TED Prize Winner JR & INSIDE OUT from TED Prize on Vimeo.

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. Deborah

Anyone check out JR's video's? So inspiring. People like this I call...spiritual activists. They are actually out there doing something and making a difference. :clapping:

5. Deborah

fireflydancing likes this.
  6. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

Excellent Video's, Deborah. :clapping:

I've been of the considered opinion for awhile, that a new era or millennium has been underway for some time, made up of certain evolved Souls, who were born into a physical body to effect changes for the good, here on Earth.

These advanced Souls were chosen while in Spirit, for their diverse talents and attributes which could help humankind to get through these tumultuous times, both now and in the future.

These Souls who have lived many Past Lives (PL) are well adapted for this task, thanks in part to the many talents and skills they may have learned in their PL's.

These talented Souls are scattered around the globe, with some concentrated in "problem areas" so as to do the most good, in areas of Music, the Arts, Religion, the Sciences and so forth, not to mention Compassion and Empathy in their interaction with others.

The individuals are a diverse group of Souls, but some are "Indigo Children" and are often called that in their childhoods, and in fact have that color in their Aura, but I hesitate to go further into the concept of Indigo Children in respect for the Forum guidelines and not everybody agrees with the concept!

Sorry for the long post, and again I say, this is just one man's opinion, and not carved in stone, but something to ponder on.

Thank you for your time.

7. Deborah

Thank you for checking them out! I find the arts a very powerful way to reach the masses - in a subtle way. : angel

8. Deborah

We need more art - in all forms in this world. I hope you all enjoy the videos.