Confusing mess

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by EternalAgony, May 11, 2017.

1. EternalAgony

EternalAgony Registered

The life of which I'm not certain I lived but had the most memories of is that of Jeffrey Dahmer. I rarely share anything about this life (when I do and I have on this forum - I leave a lot out) This is due to the fact my memories confuse me and I can't be sure of some of them. Reason being is because I've had double memories of the same incidents. I am unable, for the most part, to differentiate between what is true and what's false. Some memories are hazy and fragmented whilst others are incredibly vivid. When I first read about this life I was shocked to find a good a majority of what I then viewed as dreams were mentioned. I tried to think of this as nothing and chalked it up to being psychic. I continued to read whatever I could and noticed how there are different accounts of several of the incidents and each one resonated with me.. This didn't make any sense to me.. I thought that only one account could be accurate. I pondered on which ones were right and drove myself mad in the process. I initially wondered if I was dealing with a thought form and I think this could be the case to some degree.

Four people who I think are members of my soul group have a connection to Jeffrey.. One is psychic and believes Jeffrey was an MK ultra victim (I've had memories that go along with this but they're hazy) Another member has feelings for Jeffrey and has astral traveled back to the time in which he was alive to try and comfort him. I know this because these astral travels were a shared experience between us similar to shared memories. In one of them they're watching Jeffrey converse with Jeremiah Weinberger at Carol's Bar in Chicago. They're becoming openly affectionate with Jeremiah sitting on Jeffrey's lap. One thought keeps going through their mind "Get away from my baby." (I should note that this person has a connection to Marilyn as do a handful of other members.. It's just.. they act like her as well. It's possible that they've created a thought form of which they're unaware. Even if this is true I believe that they are connected to Marilyn.. Brian Stalin someone who makes past life matches has concluded Marilyn was Sophia Dorothea of Wurttemberg. One look and my intuition punched me in the face.. The person I'm referring to lived as this person; not Marilyn. Not only does this, in my mind, establish a connection. But psychics have told me Marilyn and Jeffrey knew one another in past lives and were lovers) They then go to one of the back rooms and become intimate. Then they're on the bus going back to Milwaukee and they they're caressing each other the entire ride back. In the second one Jeffrey is inebriated on the couch and one of the police officers who arrested him is beside him. He keeps demanding another beer. The one thought they had was "Poor baby." This is not accurate.. Around the time we had this shared experience I had strange thoughts regarding Jeffrey. How he's my twin soul.. Looking back this creeps me out because I don't consciously have any feelings for him.. And unless I've ignored the truth and disillusioned myself after all of these years then I think that these thoughts belonged to them or someone else even.

I know some people may disagree with this.. But based on my observations I think though I may have dealt with thought forms created by members of my soul group that I could've still lived as Jeffrey or at least have some type of connection to him. The reason being is members of a soul group are spiritually connected and almost intertwined.. we are soul mates of varying degrees essentially. With several members of my group feeling a connection to Jeffrey I can't view as a mere coincidence. The members of my group happen to be psychic.. This has caused me to have memories of their lives and in return I confused them as our own.. I wouldn't be surprised if this also happened to them. I think that we can possess knowledge of the past lives of those we're spiritually connected to and if we're aware of this to some extent (even if we don't have memories) a thought form can be created. That it can free itself from its creator and move to someone the creator is energetically/spiritually connected to. The main reason I believe there is more to this.. Why I don't pass it off as a thought form and stop trying figure it out is because one of most vivid memories I've had is of an incident the public was misinformed on and I was able to prove it. Another reason is because some of my memories were triggered (which is quite common when it comes to past life memories) and these were very vivid as well. I can't say for certain that the hazy ones are false and the vivid ones are accurate.. This is what I thought for some time, however. It could explain it if I had double memories of each and every incident but there are some memories I have not had double and these were hazy.. They might be true or it could be I haven't had the accurate one yet. The third reason is that I met someone some time ago who has a connection to Jeffrey. They seemed familiar and it took me a while before I could place them.. I have had memories of their past life (and as always, I questioned if I lived as this person) which is well known but for a negative reason. Then I compared pictures and they resemble this person to a T. I had this knowing that they were them. I could see it in their eyes. This proved to me that we're connected. (I should note that I had the memories of this past life of theirs years before encountering them) The last reason is that I'm not the only one in my soul group who has had memories of a criminal life. It's as though we're inclined to live dark lives..

I would appreciate peoples opinions on all of this. I know I don't have all of the answers and hope that someone can help. I've been reluctant to share this as it's kind of difficult to explain everything without causing some confusion. I am willing to go into more detail and share some of these double memories if need be... These not only include the incident itself but the clothes people were wearing changing/the house or building having a different layout..

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

The way you have described your memories in the past seems to me pretty typical of past life memories (although, that life is obviously a pretty strange and extreme one).

If some memories are crystal clear and some are more hazy, is it possible that you may have been drunk or drugged at the time (not now, then)? I have memories of my previous life that are a little 'hazy' and I'm pretty sure it's because I was not entirely sober at the time.

That would seem a simpler explanation to me.

3. EternalAgony

EternalAgony Registered

Hmm.. I've never thought of that.. It could explain some of the memories.. The ones that are hazy but that I don't have double of. As I've had some memories in which I'm drunk and they're vivid and others where I'm sober and they're hazy. I appreciate your comment - you've given me something to think about. :)

One thing I forgot to mention that makes me think I'm not just dealing with a thought form is one of the first memories was of my death and it goes along with what Scarver said happened last year.. I had the memory five and a half years ago.

I should mention some of my double memories. I'll add these in this comment given I'm unable to edit my post.. An issue I've been having for some time now. I hope this is alright. I've been trying to make sense of all of this for a year now and so I apologize if this is kind of lengthily..

In one of the hazy memories (which goes along with what's said in the confession. Meaning I lied.. It makes me think maybe I'm having "memories" of what I said happened but didn't) I go to my bedroom with Stephen Hicks and we drink/listen to music. He's sitting in an ugly yellow recliner with its back facing the door. He's so drunk he doesn't notice me walk in front of him and to my closet to retrieve the barbell. I then walk behind him and hit him. In this one he has on a white shirt with a rainbow logo and pants with tennis shoes. In the next one, the vivid one, we head to the family room and sit on the floor in front of the sofa. I stare intently at his chest the entire time - wishing he would take his shirt back off. He goes on and on about his girlfriend and I'm not paying much attention. His shirt is yellow and he has on pointy toed boots (there's a picture of him wearing these) He gets up and asks if I'll drive him home and I say no. He gets upset with me and plops down in the same yellow recliner with its back facing the door. He's mumbling to himself and complaining. I go to the bedroom to retrieve the barbell out of the closet..

Konerak Sinthasomphone. In the first one we're inside the mall and I'm sitting at a table. He has on what's mentioned in The Shrine of Jeffrey Dahmer.. Overalls, a red and white striped shirt, tennis shoes, and a hat. I have my camera in my hand and I'm trying to convince him, almost begging him, to come back with me. He's hesitant and it takes some time for him to agree. In the next one, the vivid one, I'm outside of the mall and I notice him walk in. I walk back in as quick as I can and gently tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and we move off to the side as to not be in the way of the people coming in. We get to talking and he tells me a little bit about his day. I ask if he wants to come back with me and hand him money in a way no one else can see. In this one he has on overalls but his shirt is different.

I'll also include pictures I've drawn of my grandmas kitchen. The first one is how it looked in the handful of hazy memories I had in which I'm eating breakfast with her (smaller countertop, storage closet to the left, and a door) The second one is one which is more modern is one I've only had a few vivid memories of (a bigger L shaped countertop and no storage closet) What I explained above could be explained but I'm not so sure about this.. The only thing I can think of is that some memories are from a parallel reality.

Attached Files:

4. jun_bi_ga_ya

jun_bi_ga_ya New Member

Do you have any explanation as to why Jeffrey Dahmer, or yourself, might have murdered all those men? What is your perspective about your past henious crimes? Why did you do it? Sorry for all the questions.