Coping mechanisms?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kenz1010, Dec 10, 2018.

1. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Seems like you're at a point where it's either bend ir break
    I can get that way when something is bugging me that I can't place, in my case a self regression usually provides answers but my concern with you is if you can handle what you're about to see
    I've been there (and other places) so know what you're dealing with

2. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

I’d probably become even more insane than I already am if I did a regression. And you’re right, I most likely wouldn’t be able to handle anything else. If I can’t handle a flashback of just walking through some brush and looking out at some field from a tree line how am I gonna handle the things that are much much MUCH worse. The thing I don’t get is that this flashback that I just recently had, has seemed to almost affect me worse than the one I had a while back, and I didn’t even see or do anything bad in this one. This one just brought on absolutely horrid feelings/ emotions and it was like I just knew we were going into something ugly.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Time to learn to ground yourself, Kenz. I think a lot of us know this problem when we are too much in our head, thinking, reliving past life memories, disconnection from daily life.
    You should try to find a balance between the spiritual practices and daily reality. Don't neglect your current life (because next time this life will be your past life and you'll wonder why you didn't enjoy the earthly pleasures while they were there, lol)

4. Kenz1010

Oooh I could use some real good grounding techniques that’s for sure. It’s not easy to get this off my mind. And when I try to it doesn’t seem to be very successful, as you can see.

5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

fireflydancing likes this.
  6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

These are great for someone who doesn't go out and who has to deal with it at home. Great tips.

I can add one: put one hand on your belly and the other on your forehead. Breath slowly in and out, untill you start feeling more relaxed and centered.

For more active people who don't suffer social anxiety: leave your house! Go out and MOVE. Make your hands dirty in the garden. Soil is a great absorber. Do sport, go swimming, running, (no yoga obviously, you can do that another time)

Kenz1010 likes this.
  7. Kenz1010