Could I plan out my next life while living in this life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Wishhhhh, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

Hello! As what this thread is about, is it possible to plan out my next life while still living? I know it'd be pointless for my soul acts differently than I do as a human--but I have this weird connection to actually make myself a name in my next life. I've been watching youtube videos recently (kpop stuff, hehehe :oops:) but I've developed a huge interest on learning how to dance and sing. I could even picture my unknown self in my next life standing on that stage. I want to become an idol :oops: (sorry I'm kinda embarrassed on this subject hehehe) and it's for a good reason. I wanna experience what it is like to sing and dance at the same time, to make people smile, to inspire other people, and last but not least, to make songs that comes from the heart. I wanna experience all of that, and I heard the hardships of becoming one but I honestly don't care, being a kpop idol left something inside me that makes me inspire to be one despite of the stress. The goal of becoming one seems right for me and I really can't explain the feeling. I can't in this life however because of a lot of things but the goal of becoming a kpop idol just won't leave me. (I promise, I'm not a koraboo or whatever people call them xD I just fell inlove when I saw how Twice sing and danced)

I said too much! But I just wanted to share what I feel and I really hope that I could achieve that goal in my next life. All I really wanna do is leave a smile on everyone's faces :) and inspire everyone. Make someone feel good about themselves and become an instrument to God. That's the purpose for my goal. :) I'm still intact with my life at the moment, studying hard and tryna save money for college. But I just can't stop dreaming about what it would be like hehehe.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Wishhhh, welcome to the forum, perhaps you would be interested in this thread. Why wait for the next lifetime to do those things?

Kalos likes this.
  3. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

I can't do those things in this lifetime because it's too late for me to even try. It feels like it's not my time yet to achieve that dream. And, because I lack the skills of dancing and singing--and well the physical looks :p

I feel like I was meant to do something else in this lifetime than doing the goal that I want. Maybe become a veterinarian-- I haven't really thought of what I actually wanna be in this life for all the jobs sounds boring to me :p Thank you for recommending me that thread!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

With a lifetime yet to unfold, you are at a wonderful point that you will look back upon later and try to remember much of what you are going through. Take care of yourself, choose wisely, be kind and loving, and you will do well. I've had several careers and have enjoyed them all, I don't know which is the best path as I've seen people feeling "trapped" in a single vocation and others failing to reestablish themselves. And if you are worried about looks, have you really examined current performers?

5. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

Yeah, I have and they are all beautiful with great, funny personalities! I really am leaning into the South Korean region and they have a different point of view of what's beautiful and what is not. I mean, everyone is beautiful of course with their own unique way, but everyone--especially the entertainment company of South Korea-- has certain points of what could attract attention and raise their fame, and/or if they have the good skills of dancing and/or have a nice singing ability.

Whatever job I will choose in the future of this life, I hope I will enjoy it and hopefully that experience follows along with me to my next life :)

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Usually, when I read about somebody wanting their future life to have some specifics, I either explain that they'll choose in between lives whatever their soul / essence / higher self /... will see fit in that moment, which is likely to be different from what the poster wants now, or, I just ignore the post.

Interestingly, this time, I feel differently. So, I'd suggest you immerse yourself in the experience you desire to live in your next life, as much as your time allows you now. Imagine doing whatever you want to do, and enjoying it. Don't only visualize yourself in those postures, but hear, feel, even smell and taste, what you'll see / hear / fee / smell / taste in your next life while doing what you wish now to be doing then! Imagine everything in detail, but not from you being here, but as you were already that person then and there; not like watching a tv show, but like being in the tv show.

Also, think now how you'll choose your songs, your choreography, your clothes, hairdo, feel your fans adulation, giving autographs, etc.. Interact with your manager, your security detail, with interviewers, etc.. Live as that person, now, in your head!

To imprint this into your subconscious, you should do all while in an altered state of consciousness, after getting into a light trance. You can do this through self-hypnosis, meditation, and / or do it just before you go to sleep, or while you're waking up, which are the natural moments when you have the best communication with your subconscious.

If you believe, so will be! So it is! Have no doubt!

Good luck!

KenJ and Wishhhhh like this.
  7. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

Thank you :) I read line per line and it just made me feel happy when you told me to imagine it. I legit imagined someone on stage, sweaty but enjoying the moment. I have this strange feeling that I might actually become a guy in my next life xD

The thing I could do now is to just enjoy this life and learn some new lessons that could impact my soul in a good way. I'm very excited for my next life but as what one would say, "one lifetime at a time"! :)

8. Kalos

Kalos Senior Registered

(Bold & underlined by me)
    I can't agree more, the rate at which you get results if you ask properly just before falling asleep is amazing. It can be answers to questions, self healing, even reducing fat deposits from sepcific parts of your body. I'm serious.

Edited for slightly better use of english :)

Wishhhhh likes this.