Could my friend have died in an airplane crash?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheGagagirl1234, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

It’s been awhile since my last post, and it’s great to be back!
    A couple of months ago, my friend and roomie from college told me that she’s TERRIFIED of flying and heights in generel. She also hates the sound of airplanes flying above our house, and she has an irrational fear that the planes would suddenly crash into the garden. She refuses to travel somewhere that requires flying, and none of her family members have the same fear. She doesn’t have the desire to travel anywhere either. I’ve talked to her about my own past lives, but she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. She has never been on a plane trip before due to her fear. I wish I could do something to help her, but it is hard because she doesn’t believe in reincarnation. What do you think, and what can I do about it?

2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

With all the scare mongering going on recently with airplanes not being safe to fly in ( the recent 737-8 MAX faults and Airbus fly-by-wire malfunctions are certainly cause for concern) I feel that has perhaps increased her fear.

A lot of fears of flying can stem from crashes, but not necessarily are the root cause. The carpet bombing of Dresden and the Battle of Britain or any carpet bombing mission during WWII (using these as examples) were enough for some to I presume, be fearful of flying.

If she doesn’t believe in reincarnation perhaps you could approach it from another angle? How is she in airports? Like the terminals?

Hope this has been of some help :)
    Eva x

AlteSeele likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, welcome back :) I think it is possible but she is the only one that can tell, that can make that soul journey herself. Even if she says she does not believe in reincarnation ( lots of people are afraid to admit they do, I think too ) you could still have influenced her. I don't think you could do more than you have already done. Don't ask me why but when you wrote that she was afraid of a plane crashing into her garden I immediately thought of Howard Hughes and when he went down with his plane in a neighborhood . Extract "...
    1946, Hughes ran out of oil and piled into the upmarket Los Angeles neighbourhood, partially demolishing three houses." from https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oward-Hughes-crashed-spy-plane-goes-sale.html

This I know is far fetched but still could not resist.../ Jaimie

[​IMG]

4. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Interesting you mention that. I saw a garden with a crashed warbird too, but I brushed it off as being too visual when I read.. (I’m a visual reader..)

Eva x

5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

You don't even have to be in a plane that crashed to cause problems. In 1986, over Cerritos, CA, two planes collided and came crashing down on a neighborhood. 15 people on the ground died as well as everyone on the DC-9.

Eva1942 likes this.
  6. AlteSeele

AlteSeele Senior Registered

It's possible your friend's fears could be rooted in a past life trauma, but they also could just as easily be rooted in a present life trauma resulting from seeing a movie or from something like 911. To heal from that fear, she needs to seek help from a professional experienced in working with people who fear flying. But that is a decision she needs to make. No one can do it for her.

I went through a stage where I didn't want to get on a plane. It sucked not being able to travel anywhere far. It was not a problem when I was younger but became a problem when I was in my 30s. Suddenly I found myself claustrophobic on planes, on the verge of panic. I didn't want to avoid flying for the rest of my life so I decided to take the bull by the horns and confront that fear -- with the help of Xanax. I figured if I could sleep through most of a 2-3 hour flight I would be OK. This tactic worked -- along with an air sickness band that kept me from throwing up (yeah, I get motion sickness too LOL). For me to heal from this fear, I needed to take more trips. Well, monetarily speaking, all this takes time. But to make a long story short, I no longer require Xanax for a flight. If I want to sleep, I take a Benadryl and make sure I have a bottled water tucked away in my carryon. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that this fear can be overcome but I had to make the decision to confront that fear. Your friend's fears are more deeply rooted than mine, hence my earlier comment about her seeking help from a professional.

In the interim, if there's an air show near where you live, how about taking her there? There she will be able to observe aircraft making their maneuvers from a safe distance and even explore the interiors of those that are open to public viewing.

Eva1942 likes this.