could this be a past life thing?

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Catharina Marie, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Catharina Marie

Catharina Marie New Member

Hello! Recently i have done two past life regressions and my first one had me moving, and acting as though i was in the throes of a violent seizure, it was terrifying and i couldn't breathe! My second one i couldn't keep still as my shoulder (left) kept burning and severely hurting! Could this be a way i died or an ailment i had in previous lives?

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Catharina Marie!

Could be something you were suffering from or a way you died in a past life, of course. How do you feel about it? What does you gut feeling say?

Catharina Marie likes this.
  3. Catharina Marie

Thanks for the welcome! I know in a past life i died from falling down the stairs and i suffered for awhile. My gut says it's a past thing

4. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Any odd phobias or fears in this life?

5. Catharina Marie

Quite a few, Bridges, Stairs, heights, bodies of water, boats, and the dark to name a few. (And strangely fire)

6. BrokenAgate

BrokenAgate Member

Maybe you fell from a height into water, perhaps off the side of a boat? Can you do some more regressions to find out more information?

7. Catharina Marie

I've done a regression and believe that a life after my civil war one, i died during the sinking of a ship that had exploded.

8. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Could be a mixture of multiple Past Lives that resulted in all these phobias together in your current life

9. GreyReynard

GreyReynard Senior Member

I have read accounts of ww ii sea battles that might check off all the phobias in one scenario. If you were on a carrier or other large ship that was sinking, you would have to jump from quite a height into the water. There were night engagements . Fuel and oil would float on the surface. Many times it would catch on fire. Sometimes there was no safe place to get away from all this

10. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Grey,

My father was a merchant seaman in convoys to the UK during WWII. They were, of course, hunted by German subs. Like many he brought back terrible memories from war time. He never talked to me about them, but finally told my older brother before he died about the horror of steaming past the drowning seaman from torpedoed ships, crying out for help, and the burning water. They were not allowed to stop and render aid while under attack, they had to keep moving rather than be a sitting duck for another torpedo. War remains, as it always has been, a very ugly and horrible thing.

Cordially,
    S&S

GreyReynard likes this.