Could this vision have been true ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi everyone,
    I am writing to you about a vision I had long ago that is very short. I come into a room where there are beds on each side of the room. Back in time. The beds. The big room with the big ceiling. The window in front. People, female, are sleeping there. What I remember most is that above each bed I see their spirits (?) and I see a kind of rope or cord attached from the body and down. Both the spirit and the rope/cord/what-ever-it-now-was had the same kind of "material" to it.

I have experienced that in past life I was declared to suffer from a mental illness, so I do not know if I was in a mental institute or perhaps in a school just for girls who slept all in one room or a private home that had been taken over by the state or something to be a hospital room, but to me no one looked sick. That is if this vision is true.

When I saw it, the spirits or what it now was I was alarmed, I quickly turn around, to leave the room I had not even entered. I was alarmed when I saw those things above the beds.

I can't say if I myself was a spirit or if I was real, in flesh and blood, when seeing this.

Could what I saw have been real ? Perhaps it was only the imagination from a past life where I suffered from hallucinations ?

Has anyone seen something like this ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    SeaAndSky and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Do you remember if you were floating or walking?

During what time period did this happen?

I am not an expert at all, but some people here know a lot about astral projection/OOBE/NDE or about certain "psychic" skills (aka beeing able to see things others can't), and during certain eras they locked away people with these. Your vision might go into this direction. For those with a lot of knowledge on these topics or even personal experience each little tidbit of informaion could be helpful.

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you very much for not thinking this is just crazy-Jaimie-talking, ha ha.

It felt as if I was "rushing". I was rushing, short second, in the hallway. It had brown woods on the walls, not the 1970's kind, older, then went almost into the room when I saw what I saw. The beds were simple, not of wood, more old hospital like. We were not on the first floor but I don't even know how I know this could be the view from the window upper as if I viewed country side fields out there but can't be 100% sure.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  4. pondquinion

pondquinion Member

reincarnation is possible. yeah, it still exists!

5. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

About that cord thing:did it look like typical rope things attached to someone's body when they are attached to breathing machines etc?Maybe not,since the dream was most likely set from what you've said here in a period before that even existed,but maybe it could have been something similar,who knows.Also because you where "alarmed" when you saw their spirits it may have been bad spirits or I've once heard of some folklore/tale from South Africa where the soul is split in a bad soul and a good soul.The fact that you could see those spirits may have been an indicator that you where a spirit yourself in that dream or that you where paranormally gifted or something.Idk if any of this may help you,but these are just things that came to mind while reading the things you described.Also,did you feel like you were physically walking in that dream when you rushed out of the door,or like you were floating?

Jaimie likes this.
  6. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, thank you so much for trying to help. I do not know what an out of body experience is like, if it feels like floating or rushing ? I cannot remember my feet on the floor but I can not remember floating either. I am sorry I give such dim explaination of my experience.

In a past life around the 1870s time I was a pupil at a girl school, but I can not remember if I slept there too or not. I have mostly the image of Father approving my letter to a girl friend before allowed it to posted. I can not say if this was because I had been part of different groups, one that I think was of womens movement. Perhaps it was only a dream and I missed school and my friends there and had this dream of being there or somehow went there in my sleep ?

The cord was light, light gray like the bodies floating above.

I have begun to think if it was a mental institution then it would be more watched somehow. Everyone seemed sound asleep and no one watching them.

7. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

I wrote about ‘my cord’ somewhere on here. I saw it as a light glittery sky blue and it was attached to my physical body via the heart chakra. Remember in Ancient Egypt, we considered the heart to be the centre of living and the home of the soul.

An OBE is where you can see your physical body from above, but are still connected via your cord. The physical body becomes very heavy (imagine the weight of numerous large bags of rice and that’s how heavy your body is to your soul/spirit) and your Spirit is very light like a feather. Slipping in and out is usually something you are unaware of, unless you can “feel” yourself slipping in and out (I have this with many of my OBE’s). I often tell my guides that “everything is very heavy” when I slip back in.

Eva x

Klaud and Jaimie like this.
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you, Eva, very much for describing this.

It is hard for me to describe the kind of material I saw. I saw normal bodies in the bed. But the room was dark as it was night time but I could still see somewhat because of the window. I could almost see through the cord and spirit body in a way, but not in another. My apologies that I am terrible at describing this. I did not catch any glittery sky blue but then again I stood with some distance, was in movement myself, and shocked at what I saw and wasted no time to stop and come closer, instead I was in a rush to leave. Is there still a chance you think it might have been true ? Is the glittery sky blue evident when you stand further away ? Or does one need to come closer in order to catch it ?

It could have been it was attached through their hearts, I can't really say as my focus was the shock of seeing the "extra" bodies up in the air with the cord attaching so my view was more up. If I should try to pin point an area I would say anything from the heart to the stomach to the back, somewhere around this area. I personally would have thought if attached it would have been from the third eye, in the forehead but I can't say I saw that.

I would have thought, if true, that the cord was longer or does it stretch if the spirit body (if what I now saw as the spirit body, that is) chose to move further away ?

Sorry for all these questions. I am trying to determine to myself if what I saw was imagination or if it could possible have been true, and if true I wish to have a better understanding for what/how it works.

/Jaimie

Eva1942 likes this.
  9. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

I'ts ok,I get that these things can be hard to explain.I did some research on the silver cord thing that attached the souls with the bodies,and it has actually been linked to astral projection.As long as the cord is there,it ensures that you don't get "trapped" or "lost" in the astral realm.I actually wanted to include an illustration of this that I found,but unfortunately I don't know how to copy a link from an image o_OBut if you just Google "silver cord that connects soul to body" you'll find enough images of this phenomenon.I'm actually planning on doing more research on this so I can come back with more proper answers

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Jaimie likes this.
  10. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

hi, one of my paranormal experience is when I suddenly became aware of the walls to the hallway become different as if I was to know someone or something was "rushing" by on the other side, in hallway, and then through the door "she" came. My future daughter, around age 6-7, hard to say, and I saw her, I saw her hair in color, her clothes, her eyes - everything. the red clothes she wore. Only I knew she came from a different world. I will never forget her coming "rushing" in like that. She looked at me only she did not, she looked in front of her and her mouth was open as if she was in a hurry, and catching a breath, looking, looking. til she saw, or knew i saw her, it was hard to explain this moment, then she vanished right in front of my eyes. It was as if someone told me just before that my life would change, that she would come, don't know if I was dreaming just before. then some years later we had our baby girl. when she was 6-7 she looked just like she had done when she came "rushing" from the hallway into our room. she does not look like me or her father, she is a mix up so it makes me think not even my fantasy could have made her up to look like she had done. One time I would take her to the hair dresser and have her hair cut, somewhat short to the chin. She was so little I thought she would not mind this, but she did, afterwards. From that moment on she insisted on having very long hair. The girl who had been "rushing" had also long hair, and the same kind of hair and hair color like she had. so when she was 6-7 her hair was just like that. her favorite color was, is still red without me having to insist it to her. i have never ask her, told her of this experience.

With this unexplained thing to have happen I saw the same in your story when you write you were "rushing". I can not say what it is for you, if you had perhaps not yet been born or if it was an out of the body experience.

I have read that spirits have up speed the frequency when they "talk" and have to lower it and that this takes more energy from them to do it.

When I have had dark shadow people in our home they move very quickly, so quickly one can hardly catch them with the eyes.

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Jaimie likes this.
  11. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

YES ! Rushing... beautiful story with your daughter vision :)

So maybe then I was not yet in flesh and blood, been born yet, or I was having an out of body experience ? But there was no one for me to see, they were all sleepy heads.

/Jaimie

12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you so much, I have done this now :)

/Jaimie