Could you look the same in a future life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by bobbybop, Feb 13, 2018.

1. bobbybop

bobbybop New Member

I recently came across a page on the internet showing celebrities looking like people from hundreds of years ago. It got me thinking, could I look as I do in this life in a future life?

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Bobby, welcome to the forum! There are several threads here about that topic with responses both yea and nay. I just recently commented on that recently. Do you have any memories of a past lifetime or does your interest only lie in the future?

3. VenusUnchained

VenusUnchained Member

I just had a discussion about this also. It's my experience that you can but won't always look the same. My first life i was a great beauty, golden hair, blue eyes and a figure that turned more than a few heads. I was also vain, and powerful, and ignorant to a lot of things that may have saved the only man that had my affections and prevented a war. I have had one maybe two lives since, I'm mostly aware of just one in between. I looked exactly the same give or take minor differences, my body was a bit more athletic in appearance, still appealing but to a different standard. The man i loved in my first life didn't change at all, but we never had a chance to be together in the last life. This life i look much different. I'm quite a bit shorter, brown eyes, my hair has darkened almost to brown, I'm paler and well to put it nicely curvier. If the man i loved in my previous lives is who i think he was, then he looks similar but with some minor differences. I had seen him briefly enough to acknowledge me 13 years ago but we never spoke and I've never seen him again.

4. MD14

MD14 New Member

I guess it's possible. If you choose parents in your future life(s) that look similar to how you look now, then you would have their genetics, and therefore probably look like them.