Could you look the same in a future life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by bobbybop, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:25 AM.

1. bobbybop

bobbybop New Member

I recently came across a page on the internet showing celebrities looking like people from hundreds of years ago. It got me thinking, could I look as I do in this life in a future life?

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Bobby, welcome to the forum! There are several threads here about that topic with responses both yea and nay. I just recently commented on that recently. Do you have any memories of a past lifetime or does your interest only lie in the future?

3. VenusUnchained

VenusUnchained New Member

I just had a discussion about this also. It's my experience that you can but won't always look the same. My first life i was a great beauty, golden hair, blue eyes and a figure that turned more than a few heads. I was also vain, and powerful, and ignorant to a lot of things that may have saved the only man that had my affections and prevented a war. I have had one maybe two lives since, I'm mostly aware of just one in between. I looked exactly the same give or take minor differences, my body was a bit more athletic in appearance, still appealing but to a different standard. The man i loved in my first life didn't change at all, but we never had a chance to be together in the last life. This life i look much different. I'm quite a bit shorter, brown eyes, my hair has darkened almost to brown, I'm paler and well to put it nicely curvier. If the man i loved in my previous lives is who i think he was, then he looks similar but with some minor differences. I had seen him briefly enough to acknowledge me 13 years ago but we never spoke and I've never seen him again.