Countries you have lived in??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Hippy16, May 10, 2005.

1. Hippy16

Hippy16 Senior Registered

well i have been wondering about where our souls incarnate, like does it matter. like I live in america now, and the life im positive i have had was during the 1960s in america, and also from a regression i did another american life from 1900s-1950s, i know i probably also had one in france during the 1500s perhaps, one in japan sometime, maybe one in china, and maybe another american life either as an indian or pioneer in the great plains. but i just thought it was weird that i always think of myself as living in america, and if that was just becuase i live in america now, or does my soul just need to be here for somereason? i mean im not like a "flag waving, america supporter" i love america but i disagree with alot of things we do, and i know there are other countries that are just as good if not better, so its not like im against other countries. i just thought it was weird.

2. Littlemoon

Littlemoon Senior Registered

Hmm..
    I know I've lived in Europe before. I know for sure India (or a middle-eastern place really close to it), I think my last life (or possibly last 2 lives) here in the USA. I've wondered about this, too. I didn't know if my memories just kind of placed themselves in the USA because I live here now, or if it was, indeed, the truth. I don't have any concrete evidence, though. Oh, I may also have been a native american.

3. curious_girl

curious_girl Curious Member

I wonder how much our current life influences our outlook on other cultures and other nationalities.
    And if we perhaps first remember the lives which look the most like our current life.

I feel very European, I'm more attached to Europe than to a certain country.
    I don't feel Dutch for instance, but that's because I'm a mix of several nationalities.
    The past lives I remember were also European, I don't remember being African or living in the rain forest.
    I also can imagine myself living in New York or Melbourne, but that's because both Australia and America
    have a lot of European influences.

That I'm so attached to Europe makes me think that I only had European lives,
    that I haven't really been around yet, that my soul is quite young
    and that I still have so much to learn and to discover.

Curious Girl.

4. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

I feel most connected with Ireland and England/Wales, where I've had several lives. I also remember lives from Poland, Russia, Italy, France, USA, Germany, Romania/Hungary and many other places. I am very drawn to Austria - especially Vienna. Like Curious Girl I feel very European, although in this life I was born in Canada. :D I also have a very American patriotic streak that I was born with. My last 2 lives were in the US - Boston and California. In THIS life - I feel American - not Canadian. When I was little - I insisted there was NO Prime Minister - it was a President. There were NO Provinces, they were called STATES. I said the Flag was wrong - wanted to sing the American Anthem, insisted the 4th of July was our National holiday - and the list goes ooooooon.

Ailish

5. Artzab

Artzab AS2

I'm pretty sure I was American in my last lifetime. I always liked the U.S. when I was a kid growing up in my present life.

I'm not sure exactly where I lived in lifetimes before that. Maybe England. I remember as a kid I always wanted to pronounce the t in buffet and in Canada I don't hear many people say the word that way. Most people just pronouce the word with the t as silent. At least the people I know pronounce it that way.
    But, I don't have any memories of living in England, so I don't know of any past life for sure. But, it's interesting to think of the possibility.

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

So far I believe I've had lives in the following countries and areas (I'm sure there's more, I just haven't found out about them yet):

(Ancient) Egypt or some other part of Africa
    Estonia (probably Saaremaa)
    Scotland (at least one life on the Orkney Islands)
    England/moved to New England, USA
    Ireland (Waterford)
    Sweden (probably North)
    Souh Carolina, USA (lived in that life also at least in Belgium as a child, Maryland and New York)
    South Africa
    France (Paris)
    NYC, USA (was born in North Carolina)
    Poland (Krákow)
    South Europe (long time ago, probably the Roman times)
    China
    Israel (what is now Israel, a long time ago)
    Chile
    Ukraine
    Slovenia

I'm not sure of all of these and there could be lives where I lived in more than one area mentioned.

Karoliina

7. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Oh, I forgot to say that I think at least some people tend to reincarnate to the same areas and cultures. I would be thrilled to find more "exotic" lives, but most of them seem to be in Europe and North America. Or then I just remember them better, because they are more familiar.

Karoliina

8. HelplessDancer

HelplessDancer Sheikless Sheba

When I was Oda, I lived in Germany, Switzerland, and Australia, as well as the time I spent hiding in the Hotel Polski in Warsaw, the boarded-up apartment in Holland, and possibly hidden in Belgium as well.

9. azgrl25

azgrl25 Senior Registered

I think that this was my first life living in the US, and I like living here - but i've always felt that I would feel more "at home" being in another country.

The places where I feel i've lived before:

Australia
    London
    Germany
    Northern Canada
    Greece
    Atlantis
    Ancient Egypt
    Ireland

10. reallycutelorna

reallycutelorna believer

re:

Im in my first life, cause i never get deja vu or nufin like dat.

shame u cant learn from ur past lives :(

11. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Oh, but you can, Lorna. You just have to be willing to listen, accept, change and go on. Just like everything we learn in our current lives, our past lives also give us the opportunity to learn lessons and to become better, stronger people.

Also, just because you don't have deja vu, or memories, doesn't necessarily mean you haven't lived before. Try making a list of things/places/times that interest you. You might find some hints there. ;)

Ailish

12. Lemurian

Lemurian Senior Registered

I agree with Ailish Lorna.....

You can learn from anything and everything in existence and that most certainly applies to past lives. Ailish made some good points Lorna. I would only add that as you try and make a list of things/places/times that interest you, you also make a list of your feelings and instant thoughts that go with them. If you listen hard enough, and get "yourself" out of the way (I hope that made sense lol) you may be surprised at what comes bubbling to the surface :) .....

Good luck and as always.......

Peace.........

13. Fab

Fab Senior Registered

countries i have lived in...

I definitely feel that i lived in America before... When i was living in Brazil, where i was born, i always imagined myself here... It feels like home to me... :)
    It is very possible that i lived in many other countries too... I just don't have any PL memory... :confused:

14. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Italy, China, Greece, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Russia, Austria, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Tibet, Egypt, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Canada, and the USA, that I’m aware of. Most of them multiple times. My favorites seemed to be England, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, and the USA.

John

15. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

I feel a very strong bond to the prairie of Kansas...like I am suppose to be here...it is some how apart of me. Not so much a geo-political thing more a deep since of belonging. In my previous pioneering life time I came from western Germany area around Trier. It so beautiful there. The only other country that lures my spirit in some ways is Ireland, yet I've never been there and have no connection to it. Perhaps down in the deep cellar of my memory there is a past life connection.

16. Athlynne

Athlynne Senior Registered

I know I lived in/spent time in:

England
    France
    Austria
    United States

Not many that I'm sure of! But -

I feel somewhat or extremely connected to:

England
    France
    Austria
    Ireland
    Scotland
    Israel
    Egypt
    Wales
    Tibet
    Greece
    Mesopotamia
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Romania

Who knows? And there are places I've had vivid, possibly past-life dreams of that I don't recognize. A jungle, particularly, but who knows where?

17. kingkoopa

kingkoopa New Member

I wish I could recall as many places as you guys :cool!! I can only think of a few places I think I lived and one I'm positive I've lived in. I guess I need to do more Past Life regression ;) Or I'm just a young soul : angel

Places I'm 100% sure I've lived there:

USSR-No doubt in my mind at this point. I think about this place everyday even though I'm supposed to hate it as an American ;) . I've had dreams where I'm in the region and I have confirmed the details in the dreams by doing research. I even had a dream of who I was and found a picture of him. Served in the military during this life.

Places I think I lived

Ottoman Empire-I've recently felt a strong connection to this former region and time in history. I think I lived here sometime in the mid 1800s. I don't have any dreams or real proof of anything, but I feel like when I did live here I was dirt poor.

China-I think this another military life, during the late stages of the Han Dynasty. Again no real proof just feelings.

Thats really about the only places and times I'm really drawn too.

18. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

I have a pretty strong intuition so I usually go with that when I have pull towards a certain country. I haven't really experienced to have a place name stick out in my head (yet) - I usually just feel a strong pull towards a certain place.

I have lived most of my lives in various parts of Europe - the most southern being Greece and the most northern being Finland. I have lived in Russia possibly more than once, England, Ireland and Central Europe.

I may have been a slave in North America in the 1700's, but so far that's the only time I've crossed the Pond. Also Asia means nothing to me in a PL sense, whereas I believe I've had a life in Arabia.

19. mamakaykay

mamakaykay Senior Registered

I know for sure America...it's where I am in this life but the other memories I have had have been here as well. I think MAYBE I might have had a life in England because sometimes I THINK in a British accent and when I am reading outloud I often speak with the accent, it's very natural to me, I also love the Beatles, lol. I know that sounds dumb but I do. They are before my time in this life that's for sure but I know a lot about them and talk about them like I have been listening to them my whole life which I haven't. My mom wasn't into them at all. So America for sure, England maybe!

ETA: I also once had this very disturbing dream about being on London Bridge during a collapse or some major disaster. It was so real and scary. But it could have just been a dream!

20. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

I couldn't resist doing a bit of Googling, and I found this, it may be something or nothing: